Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

+16
Sonitus
Gilran
Sil/Akechi
Timna
Kettin
Marrickus Blackwind
Vaell
Lexgrad
Valerias
Gesh
corleth
Morinth
Jemerick
Iltharen
Emrys
Diederich
20 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:52 am

best of luck to this great guild from SSL, wish i could join but i have quit wow and am Enjoying ToR, but should i come back, deffo going to join, also, Saw Raeven around on the server not that long ago, he attened a cults sermon, he had the name cross or something with an accent on it, should probobly try talk to him Razz but yeh! best of luck guys!
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet
Name: Marrickus Blackwind
Title: Deathguard of the Eighth Platoon

Back to top Go down

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei

Post by Emrys Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:51 am

Marrickus/Korzug/Mazgul wrote:best of luck to this great guild from SSL, wish i could join but i have quit wow and am Enjoying ToR, but should i come back, deffo going to join, also, Saw Raeven around on the server not that long ago, he attened a cults sermon, he had the name cross or something with an accent on it, should probobly try talk to him Razz but yeh! best of luck guys!

His Forsaken's ingame name is Constatin, but everyone calls him Cross. Very Happy

I believe he already has some sort of appointment with Diederich on his main, Solanum, will prod him about that one when I see him tomorrow.

Otherwise, small bump for cool guild!
Emrys
Emrys

Character sheet
Name: Emrys Sunwing
Title: Priestess

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:41 am

awesome! deid! return it back to it's awesomeness with out annoying elf officers who get scared of a little stalking and insanity :/ i may consider returning to wow for this! would be nice to see all the old officers, Xoran and Acturas and the such joining? or are they no longer playing?
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:25 pm

Marrickus/Korzug/Mazgul wrote:awesome! deid! return it back to it's awesomeness with out annoying elf officers who get scared of a little stalking and insanity :/ i may consider returning to wow for this! would be nice to see all the old officers, Xoran and Acturas and the such joining? or are they no longer playing?

Xoran and Arcturas are in the guild, yes! Not as active but still showing a face.

Should come back and serve!

Viva la House!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet
Name: Diederich Roland Northcliffe
Title: Shadow Priest

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrickus Blackwind Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:16 pm

would love to come back! but just begged my parents so i could get SWTOR, and they finally gave in a few weeks ago, and would be pretty damn annoyed if i wished to change back to wow >.< also, was it othragon? i think, any way, i spoke to him on SSL a few months ago, just incase you wanted to go look for him or something. but soon as i come back, i am totally going to join!
Marrickus Blackwind
Marrickus Blackwind

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:02 pm

[H] House of Sylvanas: Recruiting Forsaken and certain Sin'dorei - Page 2 546146_3679317861015_1217092117_33551915_1045123512_n

((Trouble reading? See here.))

Death knight order Hatred Eternal has merged into the House of Sylvanas.

Upon this change, Noctemis, formerly of Hatred Eternal, has taken up the position of second in command to the lord of the House, Doctor Diederich Magnark.

Lord Magnark, former ly of the Cult of Shadow has also risen to the Dark Lordship of the Sylvanas aligned political unit, ridding him of the position of chancellor.

Shortly after the order of knights merged into the House of Sylvanas, the new contingent launched a violent blitzkrieg on the seemingly deserted Fenris Isle.

After a short battle with refugees camped out, the House of Sylvanas took command of the isle and declared it an asset of the Dark Lady.

Forsaken couriers and ferries have been sighted at the docks of Fenris Isle shipping containers, wagons and baggage over the water and into the keep.

Witnesses have sighted defences being put in place, likely due to any retaliation from the vile humans of the Alliance which constantly harass the borders.

A spokesman for the Dark Lord, Diederich Magnark said: “The Bureau of Relations can confirm that the Death Knight organisation known as Hatred Eternal has merged with the House of Sylvanas.

“The amalgamation came after precise planning between the former Chancellor and Highlord Noctemis.

“The Bureau of Relations can also confirm that the institution has asserted control of Fenris Isle and its main keep on the north edge.

“The isle is currently being fortified and doctored in order to accommodate the ministries and forces of the House of Sylvanas.”
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:56 pm

Nudge bump for Forsakens because one day you will all be forsaken!
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Do somthing with your life die and be risen into the house.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Thumbs up!

FOR SYLVANAS! FOR THE BANSHEE QUEEN! *cough*
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Fearsome and sinister bump.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sil/Akechi Mon May 07, 2012 8:59 pm

I recently joined with Apothecary Jubel Early ^^ Must say that the guild has a very friendly and social atmosphere. Enjoyed the RP with them so far aswell. Definately recommended.
Sil/Akechi
Sil/Akechi

Character sheet
Name: Akechi Shadowstorm
Title: Commander of the Crimson Imperium

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Thu May 10, 2012 8:55 pm

BUMPADY BUMP!

Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Gilran Fri May 11, 2012 8:09 pm

I hope Crell liked the taste of Dwarven flesh, which mainly consists of Ale more then the actual meat. Very Happy
Gilran
Gilran

Character sheet
Name: Gilran Steelfist
Title: Envoy of Ironforge

http://forums.threehammers.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Wed May 16, 2012 1:15 am

Love the Corpsies and Elves; had some great RP with you guys on Thunder Bluff!
Honestly, fantastic bunch... Can't wait to RP again and coordinate activites OoC!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Wed May 16, 2012 1:34 am

DIRTY CORPSES ON MY BLUFFS!

Although lovely people to rp with! <3
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 am

Can't wait to interact with you folk..

*smug*
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed May 16, 2012 10:49 am

My my, Diederich haven't you been a busy bee.
I'm glad to hear things are going well, makes my old undead nerves tingle a little to get back to that side of things.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu May 17, 2012 9:50 am

Expect alot more activity from the house every one, we are coming >=D
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solhoof Thu May 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Great guys (and gals), had some awesome RP with them!
May even seek them out in the near future on a Forsaken alt. Wink
Solhoof
Solhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sun May 20, 2012 9:49 am

Find your purpose in unlife. Join The Royal House today. Be apart of the future and find your place in our new world.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Diederich Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:11 pm

Bumpabump!
Diederich
Diederich

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:47 pm

Join us and help us unite the world.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaker Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:19 pm

Heh.. I never thought I will see the HoS again. Good old day on the Scarshield Legion.

Well good luck for you guys and don't give my holy cow reason for some "smiting the unclean" X3
Dreaker
Dreaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2