Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents

+6
Larnira
Destiny
Lexgrad
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Eodain
Ixirar
10 posters

Go down

Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents Empty Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents

Post by Ixirar Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:29 am

Hey guys! I'm playing my rogue as an SI:7 operative, and have recently come into contact with a rookie rogue who asked me to "icly train her in the art of Roguecraft", a task which I have accepted as I thought it sounded interesting.

Now, the IC reasoning for this training is that she will ICly be a newly enlisted SI:7 agent and my character has gotten the task of training her within the agency in a sort of mentor - pupil kind of system (sorta like a jedi and his padawan), and on this note, I'm looking for people who would like to play out (named or nameless) parts of the training of this new agent. Off the top of my mind, the parts I'd need would be named/unnamed villains for assassination/intelligence/thatsortofthing missions, fellow agents to make the agency seem more alive, victims of before mentioned villains. Please leave a note if you'd be up for helping with this.

Thanks beforehand! Smile
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents Empty Re: Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents

Post by Eodain Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:42 am

I'll help. I can play whatever, really! Victims or villains, I'm cool with both.

Also, I'll direct you here it's an old thread and slightly out of date (Some of the members listed are either on hiatus or don't play any more) but that is where the other SI people are. Smile Perhaps you'll find inspiration/assistance there? Just a thought!
Eodain
Eodain

Character sheet
Name: Eodain Ashdown
Title: Lieutenant of the 157th Company "Wild Tempest"

Back to top Go down

Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents Empty Re: Looking for people who are looking for SI:7 Agents

Post by Dunderholm of Ambermill Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:03 am

Too "bad" my character is dead, he used to work for SI:7 in life although now proceeds to work his craft in death.

However, I've found myself training some of our rogue's as well. I find it easier to do to this by working by some form of code so they have something to hold hold on to.
Dunderholm of Ambermill
Dunderholm of Ambermill

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:48 pm

Dunderholm of Ambermill wrote:Too "bad" my character is dead, he used to work for SI:7 in life although now proceeds to work his craft in death.

However, I've found myself training some of our rogue's as well. I find it easier to do to this by working by some form of code so they have something to hold hold on to.

Isnt that code "Death to the living" and "Our lives for the Lich Queen" :p

On a serious note tho it does seem that there are a few secret services out there now. I smell 007 RP!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Destiny Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:58 pm

I can provide characters for a storyline, be it a villain or a victim. If you need more of them, of course.. Smile
Destiny
Destiny

Character sheet
Name: Destiny Blake
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larnira Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:28 pm

I would be happy to help with any role as im not new to SI too, if you want please send me a /w when you can Smile
Larnira
Larnira

Character sheet
Name: Larnira Darkmist
Title: Cadet in the Blades for Hire

Back to top Go down

Post by Zalissa Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 pm

inb4 raelan.
Zalissa
Zalissa

Character sheet
Name: Zalissa Sparrow
Title: The Pirate Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by Norrian/Chezz Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:16 pm

This looks like the perfect time to advertise my main.
So I play this Demon Hunter/Wise Man. I love RPing the guy that talks cryptic and has seen so many shit in his time but one one dares believe him (or even get close to him) because he's a being that reeks of demon-ness.
If you guys are not SCARED (Yeah, SCARED? YOU AFRAID O' ME? HM?) you should come seek me out in the old "abandoned" barn in the back of SW that people ERP in after midnight. Just please, come before midnight. If I'm not online you can always /w my Chezz and inv me for some RP!

Cheers!

PS. Oh yeah, Atheramis is banned from being to SW so please don't bring the guards along Very Happy
Norrian/Chezz
Norrian/Chezz

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://last.fm/user/icetorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:28 pm

Zalissa/Alorah wrote:inb4 raelan.

What is this I don't even.

Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Visceril Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:13 pm

My alt is still lurking around the Agency, Lonely place it is aswell.
Visceril
Visceril

Character sheet
Name: Visceril Strain
Title: Deathstalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down