Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Complaints about Vile Thorn - Shicraa

+14
corleth
Kaleil Sunstrike
Ishap/Virock
Coppersocket
itsy
Raelan
Dianthaa
Robi Kaezlan
Skarain
Muzjhath
Lexgrad
Braiden
Amaryl
Drustai
18 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Complaints about Vile Thorn - Shicraa - Page 2 Empty Re: Complaints about Vile Thorn - Shicraa

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:29 pm

Braiden wrote:perplexed if both sides didn't have tons of spies and doubleagents in each others big cities.
I do agree, that's certainly what happens irl, even in times of peace, so why wouldn't it in game?

Back to top Go down

Complaints about Vile Thorn - Shicraa - Page 2 Empty Re: Complaints about Vile Thorn - Shicraa

Post by Raelan Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:48 pm

Probably because IRL we're all members of the same species. That tends to help alot when trying to blend in.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:52 pm

Double agent, wellcrafted alchemical and magical disguises.
High Elves that put in green contact lenses and paint on red tattooes.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:57 pm

Wouldn't take a huge amount of work to make arli look human, provided eyes and knife ears hidden ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:58 pm

Or look Helf? Might be easier Very Happy
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 6:59 pm

ofc much easier!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianthaa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:02 pm

Just wear a hood like rogue types usually do, ears hidden, eyes maybe hidden with some shades, a dark table in the corner and who'd be the wiser?

attitude and accent usually give us away, well mostly attitude

Forsaken would have more of a problem blending in, I'll give you that, but at least with us elves do most of the spying.

We did use to have a few IC spies ally side that were particularly useful for setting up x-faction stuff IC (well with the ooc translations ofc) ... need to find some. Anyone willing to betray their land and country for a modest fee, look me up, we'll talk.
Dianthaa
Dianthaa

Character sheet
Name: Dianthaa
Title: Deathmaster of the Vile Thorn

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Dianthaa wrote:Just wear a hood like rogue types usually do, ears hidden, eyes maybe hidden with some shades, a dark table in the corner and who'd be the wiser?

attitude and accent usually give us away, well mostly attitude

Erm... Have you -seen- the difference between human and elven bodies?

itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianthaa Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm

I have but it's really just a weight difference mostly and I think it's reasonable to assume not all humans have the exact same body-type weight and shoe size
Dianthaa
Dianthaa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:20 pm

Yeah I prefer the High Elf disguise - just need to hide the eyes and look far superior than a belf Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:32 pm

High elf disguise would probably work better, thought it would be very suspicious for a "high elf" to constantly keep their eyes covered.
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:49 pm

The future's so bright, he's gotta wear shades.

But yes, I'm talking of just enough to get around for short periods of time. Making contact would be harder as he would have to disguise his thalassian accent when speaking common. Could probably get away with it with all races but other High Elves.

Just impossible to do in game ofc!

Back to top Go down

Post by Robi Kaezlan Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:14 pm

We had Rini if you remember and the RP back story to show how it worked. I quite fancy reincarnating her.
Robi Kaezlan
Robi Kaezlan

Character sheet
Name: Robi Kaezlan
Title: Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:27 pm

Aha, so it wasn't OOC gankers I ran into in Darkshire. But goddamn there were many of you, fucking hell.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Damn you hit hard for a short arse

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:31 pm

Damn right, Turtle Power!
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 28, 2012 12:01 am

Ha yeah!

Raid Chat was something like ->"Ok..gnome Warr has been killed so don't ki-...crap..help...ack, dead. Get the little sod!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:45 am

I'm cool with you guys an all, had a good event in Redridge and I've been staying flagged for PvP ever since in case you guys turned up
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianthaa Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:59 am

Thanks Ishap it's brilliant to know people have their PVP on for us, it really is.

*ads Ishap to kill list*

I do so hate to leave people waiting, very rude of us.
Dianthaa
Dianthaa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:34 am

I have a complaint. Why must you accept Blood Elf Rogues, it's not fair...

I want them :-(
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:47 am

Kaleil, at least they will help defend the Thalassian ass.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dianthaa Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:51 am

Don't worry Kaleil, you wouldn't really like most of our blood elves, they're on the dark, twisty, drink--- errr ... I mean lovely people really all of them, really nice, nothing to be afraid of. Let just hide this corpse and I'll get right back to you
Dianthaa
Dianthaa

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ishap/Virock Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm

Dianthaa wrote:*ads Ishap to kill list*

*starts wearing PvP gear constantly*
Ishap/Virock
Ishap/Virock

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaleil Sunstrike Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Dianthaa wrote:Don't worry Kaleil, you wouldn't really like most of our blood elves, they're on the dark, twisty, drink--- errr ... I mean lovely people really all of them, really nice, nothing to be afraid of. Let just hide this corpse and I'll get right back to you

Haha, well Sin Belore are currently conjuring a Rogue "Seek and destroy" team who ICly hunt Alliance guild leaders and what not, got to gather some IC information and what not, the only people we hate is DoL and that's a looooong rivalry, alas! Could give us a chance to Roleplay with you guys!

Muzjhath wrote: Thalassian ass.
I'm never going to live that down am I...

:-D
Kaleil Sunstrike
Kaleil Sunstrike

http://sinbelore.quickbb.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:16 pm

Do you want to live it down?

It was awesome
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next