Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My rogue and the daggers

Go down

My rogue and the daggers Empty My rogue and the daggers

Post by Ixirar Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Right, so, I just dinged 85 on my rogue and I'm looking to gear up. Fear and Vengeance are on my initial checklist, and I'm currently looking for anybody who can provide a raid lockout with Hagar alive and the first 3 bosses dead, in order to progress towards those two daggers.

Gimme a poke on Ixirar, Kavalis or Faelan if you are able to provide a such lockout, on alliance side ofcourse. I can pay if needed.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

My rogue and the daggers Empty Re: My rogue and the daggers

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:43 pm

Team up with another rogue if you can find one, to share the load if you have to pay for a spot. Hagara can be pickpocketed as many times as you want, if you aggro her and vanish/feign death.

As freshly dinged, you will need a hand to defeat Lord Whatshisface in Gilneas anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:27 pm

I have the daggers now Smile
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Tue Feb 07, 2012 8:02 am

Also, lord Hiram Creed was piss easy (although ranking #1 on my list of most exciting quests, as the battle and stealthing was quite intensive)

I don't see how anybody has trouble doing him though, I only had to cloak his spells once and did loads of bad interrupts (tried to interupt breath a few times...). And this was with 2 pieces of PVP gear, questing greens and a pair of 316 daggers :p
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down