Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short apology for my sudden disappearance.

4 posters

Go down

A short apology for my sudden disappearance. Empty A short apology for my sudden disappearance.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:23 pm

This one goes out to all you guys I know, or I've bumped into while RPing in any way at all.
You're the best. No kidding.

Some, if only a few, of you might have noticed I've not been logging in lately, and I think it's time I admit that I'm quitting. Or at least going on a long break with no plans of returning. My situation simply changed too much for me to be able to keep up with the RP, even though I've tried anyway since about july. I prefer my RP immersive and extremely time-consuming, and when it isn't, well... It's just not the same, even if it can be fun.

So thanks, one and all, for the year or so I got to spend in your company, it's been great!
Special thanks to Braiden and Lexgrad for the time spent with/in your guilds, and to all former Seals.
Dwyburn, Theodoric, Clydas, Quanaar and Bronnek out.

Edit: Would have done this by Private messages, but I don't have the post count on this forum for that.

Last edited by Dwyburn on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Making silly excuses.)

Back to top Go down

A short apology for my sudden disappearance. Empty Re: A short apology for my sudden disappearance.

Post by Seranita Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 pm

ah yes I remember you in the seal Chareshia or ravelia you may recognise.. eather way.. sad to see you leaving.. Hope your ventures go well in the future
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

A short apology for my sudden disappearance. Empty Re: A short apology for my sudden disappearance.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:55 pm

Sure I recognize you, I think I may have bothered you with my gnome...
Oh, and there was that time back in the days when I wasn't aware speaking Eredar turns you batshit crazy Very Happy Thanks though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:18 pm

hehe yep! and your welcome! XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Sat Feb 04, 2012 12:00 am

Take care Dwy, you were a good servant to myself and Tarvik.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm gonna miss you. Take care.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:12 pm

Have a good one and take care, you'll be missed. Tough... I hear you draw profile pics on demand...
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:01 pm

[deleted]

Last edited by Dwyburn on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : That doesn't work. Grand.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 pm

A short apology for my sudden disappearance. Braids13

Now, does that work?

Oh, and no need to thank me.

Last edited by Dwyburn on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing)

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:35 pm

It's epic, I'm totally using that.
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down