Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Path of a Traitor - Chapter I - The Dept Repayed

Go down

The Path of a Traitor - Chapter I - The Dept Repayed Empty The Path of a Traitor - Chapter I - The Dept Repayed

Post by Shandrea/Nar'Gaya Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:33 am

(( A little something I'm writing on at the moment, depicting the events leading to, and following the Ressurection of the Black Knight of Tirisfal, the Excommunication of Felitzia from the Cult of Shadow, and her climb back into the Grace of the Prophet. ))

"Shadow keep me safe, Shadow make it stop... Shadow i pray thee, make it stop..." ... Felitzia prayed. She cluthced her fists so hard that her fingernails buried into her palms, blood streaming from her hand and down on the floor. The wind singing it's hollow song in the treetops, rain crashing against her window like a million drums, but she did not notice... Felitzia Prayed.

"How had it all come to this?" She tried to recall, tried to think back, but the memories appeared to be eluding her. She remembered.. crying... "a child? Yes, there was a child. And Darjee was there." She nodded slowly, trying to dig deeper into her own mind. As a Shadowpriestess, she was quite often an intruder in the minds of others, but her own was one she'd rather stay away from. Annoyed by her own diversions she regained her focus on the matter at hand. The child... a boy? Yes, she remembered now. It was the day Rasonal had killed him. Sent him with the carriage to blast the Thandol Span. She was... with Darjee? Felitzia nodded to herself again. Yes, there was a hill. She could see Tarren Mill from there. It all came back to her now...

Darjee had wanted him back. His old mentor and friend, the dreaded Traitor, Nassulra Othlar. But maybe he was right. Maybe the Traitor -had- changed, now that the Lich King was gone. Maybe he was once again free from the grasp of the Scourge. Maybe he could indeed prove to be an asset to the Cult. Maybe... So many maybies, so many uncertainties. But Felitzia knew she was his to command. She knew that if Darjee said the word, she would follow it without question. For such was her debt to him, that his word was law. Maybe though, after this, she could return to being her own person again. She had wronged him, by the Shadow she had. But this could be the key. A life for a life. If she would give him this, perhaps he would forgive her that she tried to have him killed? Felitzia pondered the possibilities. If anything, it would be worth ressurecting the Traitor, just so she could see the faces of Rasonal and Sinclair when they realised he was back. She spat on the ground as the thought of the two lapdogs came to her mind. She would have her revenge... And this was as good a way to start it as any. She glanced up at Darjee and smiled slyly as she nodded. "Yes, we shall bring Him back."

...The glum, intimidating Scholomance loomed infront of them. As Darjee and Felitzia walked closer, the shape of a hooded figure appeared. Atleast she was on time for their meeting. The Necromancer inclined her head towards them. Felitzia shuddered at the thought of actually going through with this. It all seemed so simple in the heat of revenge, but now, her feet was even colder than usual. "So then, you are the ones who wrote the letter?" The Necromancer smirked at them, her voice was hollow but beautiful, and even in undeath, she looked like a true High Born. Darjee and Felitzia explained their quest, and after giving them a long list of materials and components, she agreed to help them. Another step taken, on a path she did not know if they could ever return from...

((Everything written is based upon, but not 100% accurate, to the RP events concerning this story-arch))
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya

Character sheet
Name: Shandrea
Title: Vixen

https://www.facebook.com/#!/silje.s.eide

Back to top Go down