Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot?

+7
Rmuffn
Ave/Sariella
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kettin
Morinth
Quin
Thelos
11 posters

Go down

When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot?

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Vote_lcap39%[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Vote_rcap 39% 
[ 7 ]
[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Vote_lcap61%[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Vote_rcap 61% 
[ 11 ]

Total Votes : 18

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Empty [Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot?

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:58 pm

There is no middle option, since you either start with the left, or the right. People only have two feet. There is no third.
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Empty Re: [Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot?

Post by Quin Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:04 pm

SHUT UP

Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? Empty Re: [Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot?

Post by Morinth Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:09 pm

I start with the superior foot. The Right. The other is the Wrong.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Right is the right way, simple.
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:23 pm

When I grab my shoes and walk to a place to sit and put them down, I start with the closest shoe.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Ave/Sariella Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

I always put my left on first.
Ave/Sariella
Ave/Sariella

Character sheet
Name: Analeigh Avery Blackdawn
Title: Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:57 pm

I.. don't know.....

I'll check next time I do it...

But I think I might be doing like Kris. Closest shoe.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:11 pm

[Poll] When putting on your shoes, do you start with your left foot or your right foot? B8n0xv
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:15 pm

Kristeas Sunbinder wrote:When I grab my shoes and walk to a place to sit and put them down, I start with the closest shoe.
More or less this. Which ever is closer.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shaelyssa Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:27 pm

I put both on at the same time simultaneously
Shaelyssa
Shaelyssa

Character sheet
Name: Shaelyssa Bladesinger
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:09 pm

lol at wearing shoes
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down