Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

+9
Eavya Morninglight
Skarain
Hermie
itsy
Drustai
Maehtriss
Thelos
Lorainne/Bridlington
erwtenpeller
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18) Empty The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:47 pm

~Delidah's Journal~
The lone adventures of a wild wizard.

OOC Introduction:
I'm writing this to be able to continue my character Delidah while I save up for a new computer and can play the actual game again. That aside, I'm hoping it will be a fun read, for players that know the character and players that don't know her alike.

IC Introduction:
Spoiler:

Entry #1; Darnassus
* The lettering is strong and confident.

Dear Diary,

Today I'm going to go to Darnassus. Never been there, as far as I can remember. I figure I ought to go, you know? Being an Elfie and all... I know I'm not supposed to, being an Arcanist, but maybe It's better now. I sleep well and I've learned a lot about the flows of magic. I'm going to prove it, too! I'm about to open a bridge to Darnassus, just for me. It shouldn't be too hard, I have made all the nescesary preperations... I found a book on ancient anchors and the lay-lines beneath Darnassus. It'll probably work. Most likely. Definetly... Maybe.

Master won't find out, the Illusion spells that have kept my trips to the Exodar a secret should work just as fine for Darnassus. I can't hear master mumbling anymore, It's almost time. I best stop writing and go align the runes.

This was a good idea, writing a journal. It's almost like having someone to talk to. That's good.

Entry #2; Winterspring
* The lettering is a little sloppy and very small, for some reason.

Dear Diary,

We have to be quiet! I'm pretty sure Tsurara and her friend think I'm asleep. I ran into her in Darnassus, the bridge took me up right next to her, can you believe it?? It must have been her own magical energy that threw me off-course. I've met her once before, at the Arcane Conclave in the Exodar. I spoke on the laws of magic and magical criminals then... Funny. Seems like a long time ago.

Darnassus is huuuuge. Everything is so much bigger then Stormwind, and so much quieter! There are elfies everywhere, living in houses that are built in the trees. Or maybe they are grown. I don't know. The air smells a lot different then Stowmwind. The magic smells different. It smells old.

I didn't get to see that much of it. Tsunara insisted I go home with her and her friend. First we went through a really strange looking purply-pinky portal thingy, it was brilliant! I will have to return there some time to study it more closely, never felt a translocation bridge constructed quite like that. I think it's permanent, too! Fascinating... After that we rode a weird looking creature named a Hippogryph? I think? They kind of look like big birds, but with four feet. And they can fly! At first it was really scary, but kind of fun too. I don't understand why they didn't just teleport, why would you ride all that distance when you can just go with a portal? Maybe they're not as good at it. It's understandable, after all, I learned from the best!

Tsunara was a bit quiet all the way, didn't speak too much to me. She made tea when we arrived at her cottage! It was good because it's really, really, really cold here. Tsunara and her friend seem to like it. I don't. It makes my ears hurt. Tsunara's lady friend was really nice to me. I like her. She's a nice Lady. She gives Tsunara kisses like Enny used to give me. Maybe that's normal for elfies, I don't know. I miss my Eneida... She should be here with me. She would have liked the cold.

They both scare me a little, though. There's some kind of spell over the house. It's clouding my senses, I can't feel the ley-lines as strongly as I should. It might mean I can't translocate beyond these walls... It reminds me of my childhood. They seem to be vast asleep now, I'm going to get up, get my stuff and try to shimmer home. I have to refresh my Illusions, or master will find out I'm gone.

Last edited by Delidah / Scuzy on Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:45 pm; edited 3 times in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18) Empty Re: The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

Post by Lorainne/Bridlington Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:29 am

*Tsurana's stamp of approval.*

Write more, NOAW! <3
Lorainne/Bridlington
Lorainne/Bridlington

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18) Empty Re: The lone adventures of a wild wizard (latest: #16 - 18)

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Entry #3: Severing the bond.
* The lettering is quick and sloppy, done in a different color.

Dear Diary,

I don't know where I am... I'm cold and scared. There are big trees all around me, the air is musky and reeks. It's almost like I'm looking through a green haze that clings to everything, sucking the warmth out of it's surroundings. I'm cold. I can't... reach for the arcane, engulf myself in it's warmth... It seems so far away. I can't even gather enough to shimmer from here to the next tree... How am I going to get out of here? I feel empty... Hollow and alone. I can feel the fire pestering me in the back of my mind... Why hasn't it gone away with the arcane? Why is it still here? Why is it still pestering me with it's tainted glow...

Master found my Illusions. He was furious... He.. He wanted to confine me to my chambers again, prevent me from going out! What was I supposed to do?? I tried to shimmer away but he followed me into the void. I tried to hide but he found me time and time again, pulling me back in, closer and closer towards confinement. But I couldn't let that happen! Not anymore! It would mean I wouldn't be able to see Eneida anymore, or Thelos, or Tsunara, or... Anyone. I don't remember what happened, I struggled, there was a blue flash, the void parted and then... I was here. In this... Forest. No sign of master, my magic all but used up...

I... I don't know what to do. It's getting dark. I can hear wolves howling through the fog in the distance and other... chilling sounds I don't recognize. What am I supposed to do now? With magic out of reach, I can't get out of here. I can't... Do anything. Anything at all. Soon It'll be too dark to keep on writing. I will have to risk making a fire...

I should stayed with master. I should have never defied him. He'll find me soon, I'm sure, and then I can go home...

* The last sentences are smudged.

Last edited by Delidah / Scuzy on Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:56 pm

The plot thickens!

Or rather it seems the thinner for us readers as we seem to know less and less of the mysteries that surround Delidah. Keep it up and dont leave us in suspense for too long!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Entry #4: Felwood.
* The lettering is scribbled.

Dear Diary,

It's been days now. No sign of master, no sign of anyone. I havn't eaten anything. I found a small bush with geen berries the other night, but they tasted so foul I couldn't keep them down. The days here are cold and long. I wander through he woods, they seem endless, no sign of people. I still have no idea where I am. I try to sleep at night, but the sounds in the distance keep me awake. Sometimes they seem almost human, a crazed cackling that chills me to the bone...

The lure of fire seems to worsten by the minute. I can feel myself grow weaker, more susceptible to it's call. If I can't find my way out of here I will have to answer sooner or later. I need to eat something.

Entry #5: The Wolf.
* The lettering is scribbled.

Dear Diary,

I encountered a lone wolf today. The beast looked mangy and sickly, it's snout twisted into a feral snarl, it's fur patchy and thin. Suddenly it attacked me, wildly snapping its foam-covered jaws. I was too weak, I couldn't hold it back any longer... The fire overtook me, and the beast was incinerated. I was so hungry I... I didn't see another way, I had to eat... I had to. So I did. I ate the charred remains of the beast, it's meat tangy and bitter, disgusting. It returned some of my strength but... I wonder how long I can keep going like this.

I still havn't come across any sign of civilization, yet these woods don't feel empty. Sometimes I can feel eyes watching me from the green mist, but they never come closer. I can never see. I used the smoldering cinders from the fire spell to build a small campfire. At least I'll be warm tonight. I feel sick and dizzy, I don't know if it's from the meat or the spell. The lure of fire is constant and ever-present now. It wants me to use it. To use more. I know I shouldn't- I can't! But... I'm running out of options. At least the fire has fed me, the fire warms me. It may be my only chance of survival...

Entry #6: The Ruins.
* The writing has improved.

Dear Diary,

I'm sorry for not writing sooner, but I have to save my ink. I don't think anyone's coming for me. It's been three weeks, aimlessly walking through this tainted forest. The fire doesn't seem to make me sick anymore. Either that, or I'm just always sick. Do I feel sick? I can't tell anymore. Just hungry. Always hungry. I use the fire as little as possible because I know I shouldn't, but It's getting increasingly hard. When I channel the fire through me I feel warm, I feel good. It's only afterwards that the sickness comes...

Today I came across some ruins. I think this used to be a temple of some sort, there's an altar and everything. They look simular to the buildings i saw in Darnassus but... Much older. This place is ancient. There's a strong air of magic around this place... It's somehow.. Very comforting. I have decided to stay here, at least for a couple of days. I need to recover my strength. My feet hurt, my robes are tattered and dirty, oh how much I would give for a warm bath right now, or a clean bed, to lay in Eneida's comforting embrace again...

I'm starting to realise that may never happen. I'm stuck here. I don't know if I'll ever get out without my magic...
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maehtriss Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:15 pm

Don't forget to add some spices. Loads of spicy plants all around!

This is fun to read! Thanks for sharing. I'm sure it's getting it's piece of love from everyone.

Maehtriss

Character sheet
Name: Derinel Chillgore
Title: Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:16 pm

Using the fire, eh. What did Dru tell you about control? Tsk.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Wait 'ntill you read how she gets out of this mess... To land in an even bigger one.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:52 pm

I say we fight fire with fire.
Holy fire!
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:53 pm

I'm glad you guys are appreciating my efforts Very Happy
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:53 am

I love reading these entries, your character sounds adorable :3
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I agree with Itsy. She sounds adorable, but she isn't a gnome. Therefore, unadorable.

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Hermie Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:10 pm

And I love these stories too!

Hermie

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:58 pm

Okay so apparently some people are reading this that I havn't played with, and that therefore don't know the character. Would you people perhaps like me to write a very short origin for her so you know who she is, or is that not necessary? Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:56 am

Sure, that'd be nice Smile

but you also have to rp with me when you get back!!11!!
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:05 am

Introduction #1: Master-Wizard Theodore Wellsworth.
* A written account of how a travelling wizard came across a magical child.

As a young and free, adventurous wizard, Theodore traveled Azeroth, always seeking to unveil new spells and artifacts to enforce his formidable talent. Eventually tales of the lost splendor of the highborn send the young wizard off to uncharted lands, far away across a vast ocean. There he crossed barren fields and lush forests alike, searching for any remnants of this lost civilization.

Eventually his travels brought him to a lush, magical forest, now known in it's corrupted state as Felwood. It was there that he found it, in a fresh clearing, still smoldering from the flames that had cut it. A strange looking child, barely past the age of four, as far as he could tell. It had elongated ears and eyebrows, one would say it looked like an elf, if it wasn't for its strange, purple skin.... A strong, penetrating aura of magical might surrounded the little creature. Could it be that... He had found one? A lost, frightened, little highborn satyr?

Wellsworth took the creature with him. He named it "Delidah", after a cat he once lost through a botched teleportation device... He missed that cat. Poor thing, got cut clean in half! At first he just took the little thing along on his travels, but it started to throw tantrums, and those would always come with excessive use of wild fire spells, a real nu-sense. So, they moved into a cozy mage tower, Wellsworth and his little pet. He locked it away in a magically warded room, where he would not be bothered by it's nonsense.

It was then that the creature started copying his words, and even simple spells! He had intended to use it as something to study, a curioucity to show off to his buddies, or even an arcane battery for a rainy day... But it showed intelligence! Wellsworth started to teach the little imp the common tongue and simple magic, which it picked up with surprising ease. For a feral being, of-course! And this is how it went for decades. The little imp grew into an elf, studying magic under wellsworth. Though her wild outbursts of fire magic remained a problem, but one easily suppressed with a few wards here and there. She showed enormous promise regarding the arcane, especially in the fields of Translocation and Conjuration. Eventually, the wizard grew more and more impressed with his pet.

After the third war and the fall of Dalaran, Wellsworth decided it was time to "go home" and take residence in the Mage Tower in Stormwind. Wellsworth had grown into an old man, and Delidah into a bright young woman. As Theodore grew weaker, he had to rely more and more on his pet, eventually sending her into the city on errands he could no longer perform himself; or couldn't be bothered to.

In the great city of stormwind, Delidah, for the first time, experienced a degree of freedom. She met interesting people, saw interesting places, found new sources of knowledge. Her trips to the city lasted longer and longer as her master grew older and weaker, eventually resorting to illusions and trickery to extend her stay; or even go beyond the walls of the city. She made good friends, especially among the Draenei of the Exodar, eventually even finding love in the arms of a Draenei shaman named Eneida. Little did the Master-Wizard know that it would not be old age to catch up with him in the end... It would be his own creation.

---

This became a little bit more lengthy then i expected, I hope you guys can enjoy it nevertheless.

Last edited by Delidah / Scuzy on Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Maehtriss Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:27 am

For the first half of the text I just rolled my eyes at the "typical human behaviour" xD

This is a bit spoily regarding the first bittles but nothing too big I imagine.
Keep up the awesome entries Very Happy

Maehtriss

Character sheet
Name: Derinel Chillgore
Title: Duchess

Back to top Go down

Post by Thelos Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Its spelled Draenei Sad
Thelos
Thelos

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:54 pm

Fix'd xD

Delidah usually calls them Dra-nee-nee anyway.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:32 pm

Ooohh.......
This is goooood...
*Sears a very decorative stamp of approval using "Fire"*
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

I managed to steal a computer with wow for the night; Delidah will be online for a couple of hours.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:26 pm

OOC: Big update! Thanks to everyone who contacted me in-game last saturday, It's very cool to know so many of you are enjoying the adventures of Delidah. I'm working hard to update the Diary to current events!

Entry #7: Survival.
* The lettering is comfortable.

Dear Diary,

I have been a midst these ancient ruins for a while now. There's an piece of roof, or at least an overhang, still standing. I have made my camp here, if you could call it that. I keep a fire burning to keep the wolves at bay, it seems to be working. Yesterday I went out into the woods to find food. Go hunting, if you will. I have yet to encounter any small animals, or even a deer. It's just the occasional wolf, but I can handle them. Once they are close enough, i can feel the fire teaching out to me, and I let it, I let it fill me with glorious warmth, and the wolf dies. And then I eat the filthy beast.

At first I thought I would get lost again, but my hunger drove me to find some food. I found the ruins back with surprising ease, walked back in a straight line! Those buildings... It's like they, somehow attract me. It's like I can feel their presence. They are my sanctuary. My little bit of certainty in the middle of this vast, putrid wilderness.

Entry #8: The Well.
* The lettering is comfortable.

Dear Diary,

Something has been bothering me during my stay here. The energy in the air that fuels my fire, why is it so strong among these ruins? Why is it effecting me this strongly? I decided to explore a little. Look around.

As I explored, I could feel the pull getting stronger... Then weaker again. There must have been a source somewhere. This feeling, this air of magic, it originates somewhere. It's not like the arcane energies I'm used to. They are all around you, available for grasp if you try hard enough. Yes lay-lines effect the strength and flow, but not as fundamental- as radical as this. After a while I realized I had been walking around in circles for quite some time, walking past the same ruined walls and collapsed pillars over and over again. It was then that I noticed the growth. Why had I not seen it before? In the middle of the ruins there was this... Bush, thicker then the others, it's branches thorny but It's leaves green... Greener then the others.

As I approached it I was suddenly all to sure. This was the source, this was what caused that constant tickle in the back of my mind. Inside this overgrowth was the energy that has kept me here for days, that has blanketed me with a sense of security I hadn't felt since my arrival to these woods. Once I got closer, I noticed the smell. Strong, penetrating... Disgusting. An impossible mixture of scorched flesh and rotting plants. I started pulling leaves and vines aside, unveiling what was underneath. It was a stone structure, but it wasn't masonry... It looked almost... Grown. It was round and.. deep... I looked down into the abyss below. The sight was... Amazing. The most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Way down at the bottom, there was some kind of liquid, a lit with a green light that shined it's inviting, mesmerizing light upon me... This is the source. This... Well of energy. It is amazing.

Entry #9: Patterns in the dirt.
* The writing is frantic, quickly scribbled.

Dear Diary,

I've been spending pretty much all my time near the well. I've rid it of it leaves, revealing it in all it's splendor. I haven't eaten but I don't feel hungry. I've been studying the patterns of the energy surrounding this well, drawing lines in the dirt around it, trying to figure out how it works. I think I'm close... But it needs something, a little more. Something to guide the flow... If I can figure out how to bind this energy, I might be able to go home! Build a portal between here and Stormwind! I'm sure of it! In it's nature, all magic has similarities. I've seen people weave a portal from shadow, from light*... Anything seems possible. If i can just harness these energies... I will be able to go leave!

Earlier today a strange figure appeared on the edge of the ruins. I couldn't get a good look, as soon as I saw it it disappeared into the green mist. It had horns and hooves and fur, almost like a hairy Draenei. It doesn't matter now, anyway. I have to figure this out. If I figure this out, nothing in this light-forsaken forest will mater anymore.

* There are doodles of intricate patterns and ornate circles all over the page, right between the writing.

Enrty #10: The key.
* The writing is frantic, quickly scribbled.

Dear Diary,

I saw the figure again today. This time, it wasn't alone. There where more of them. No matter. I am close. So very close. I've stopped using paper for my notes, When dealing with this source I can't seem to keep the fire away, I keep burning my pages. Back to drawing lines in the dirt, I guess.

I think I found the key to success. There are little rocks here, scattered throughout the ruins. Little black rocks with runes on them, every single one unique, and they all seem to resonate with a different magical frequency. If I could use those little rocks... Align them in the right way, use them to guide the energies of the well... I can recreate the weave that brought me here, and use it to open a portal back to Stormwind. I will st--

* The rest of the page is burned beyond recognition.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:42 pm

OOC: Would the wizard guy that stepped forward and visited deli last saturday step forward and claim his name? I failed to write it down, but I need to know if I am to include it in future diary enties.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:48 pm

Entry #11: A portal of flames.
* The lettering is confident.

Dear Diary,

This will be my last entry from these woods. I am sure of it. I have cracked the code, found the right allignments to create the weave. I am absolutely sure of it. In a few moments I will put my quill down, pack up what little things I have with me, and open the portal. Tonight I will dine in the blue recluse, and drink delicious fizzy fruit wine. I don't know what welcome I can expect, I don't know if master is even still alive. I don't know if it's my fault or not, I don't know if i will be persecuted for my actions. Nobudy has come look for me in all these weeks, I will consider that a good sign. Anything is better then to spend one more minute in this tainted place.

It's time. I'm going to open the portal now. Time to go home...

--

Entry #12: The green sky.
* The lettering is a bit shaky.

Dear Diary,

Okay so things didn't exactly go as anticipated... The portal worked alright, but it didn't take me to stormwind. I thought I set it for stormwind... I guess I know less about these energies then I thought. It sure got my out of those cursed woods though, I got that part right. And I'm no longer by myself! I'm travelling with a short elfie now, a Sin'Dorei. His name is Senariul, and he's kind of like me! He's very good with fire. Very good! But let's start writing at the beginning...

I successfully activated the portal. It erupted in yellow flame, a searing circle surrounding the well. I was confident enough to not question it and I stepped through. What followed was... Excruciating. A searing pain shot through every fibre of my body as i felt it being torn apart, thrashed about through the nether, riding on a wave of this tainted energy. When it finally stopped, I was blind and senseless, like erupting into a black abyss of nothingness. When my vision started to return, he was already over me. Bound by tendrills made of shadow, he started asking me questions but my mind was still all screwy. I think he was just scared of me, imagine, some elfie just appearing out of nowhere through a big ring of fire... Must have been quite a sight.

We where on the side of a black mountain, constantly spewing black smoke with smoldering green cinders in it. The sky was black, with countless, strange stars in the sky and glowing streaks of green. The smell was... Undesribable. Like the smell of the well, but countless times worse. So penatrant, searing my nostrils. The elf was very rude the whole time. He tried to... Touch me. It made me angry and scared and I reached for the flames and as soon as I did he stopped! And he looked at me and he made the flames go away, which is a very nice thing to do! Then he gave me new robes and he invited me to come with him, so I did! He calls me "Shindu" even though I told him my name is Delidah. I think I like it, I've always wanted a second name. "Delidah Shindu" has a nice ring to it. I forgot what it means.

He said that where he found me is called "The Hand of Gul'Dan" in a place called "Shadowmoon Valley." The portal took me to Draenor! Can you believe it? All the way onto a different world. Certainly not what I was aiming for... But I'm not alone anymore. He's set up a tent in Terrokar Forest. We're in terrokar forest now. I didn't get a chance to write anything earlyer. I think I'm going to go join him when I'm done writing. It's cold out here, at night. I think I'll go do that right now.

-- OOC authors note: Written without a spell checker. It''s probubly riddled with mistakes, please forgive me for them. Smile
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Entry #13: The Attack.
* The lettering is relaxed.

Dear Diary,

Today was reeeally weird. So we walked through the forest for a long time, untill my feet hurt a lot. Underway we encoutered these really weird looking guys, they looked a little bit like Dra-nee-nee but very ugly. Nothing like Eneida. Very ugly indeed. Sen started acting all weird and paranoid and wanted to leave as fast as possible so I just did as he told me, thought that would be best. He seems to do that a lot. Maybe he thinks he's ugly but he's not. Not really.

Later when we where setting up camp Senariul asked me to go fetch some food, which i found kind of strange and didn't want to do. I don't like killing things, it makes me feel bad. Then right when I was about to go on my way... Suddenly, out of nowhere, spears! Attack! I ducked ofcourse, it's really scary when spears start coming at you. It where those same ungly types as before, maybe they had followed us. Sen made a reeaally big wave of fire to make them go away, but then one of them grabbed me and tried to take me away, So I made fire too! The things ran away and Sen made a horsey out of fire and then we rode off into the sunset, way far away! If there wouldn't have been so much fire involved it would be like one of those stories from the stormwind libary, about knights and ladies and horses.

When we finally stopped riding we where on the open planes of Nagrand, where we setup camp again. No ugly things this time. Senariul was really tired. He looked really bad. Appearantly he had been keeping himself pretty with magic, but after the big wave of fire he couldn't hold it up anymore. He sais that if i keep using fire magic the same will happen to me! That's a scary thought, I don't want that...

I found some berries and stuff to eat but he didn't want any. Said he wasn't hungry. Strange, because he looked really skinny... He sais that tomorrow, he's going to take me to Shattrath, where I might find a way to go home. I'm not sure if I want to. They'll probubly all be really mad at me. People always get mad at me for things I didn't do. Blegh.
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next