Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An idea... moving 0 hour.

2 posters

Go down

An idea... moving 0 hour. Empty An idea... moving 0 hour.

Post by Lexgrad Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Hey so the idea I had is a simple way to run the event. Basiclly there is a 0 hour when the city will be out of food. For argument lets say 00:00 on 01-11-11.

So when any RP is done by any guild or by the council, it moves that date onwards. For example at a Council meeting the Seal brings some of their harvest to the state to feed the people, the council have taken some food from the army for the people, the blades have raided the SGE and got some food (for gold ofc) and finally the Cartel have robbed a wearhouse. OOC and privately we can judge these events and say that the seal has enough food for 5 days, the blades food is another day, the food from the army is another 5 days but the cartel have talken 2 days worth.

so the net is that the 0 hour is moved forward by 8 days.

It is a nice simple way to get everyone on the same hymm sheet, and it gives a goal for the anti-goverment forces (by this I dont mean the revolution as such, im sure they are not yet so cold as to cause starvation to further their aims XD). Also note that the guilds could do this in exchange for something. Im sure the seal would like a public thanks for example, and the blades gold Very Happy

Anywho...What do you think?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

An idea... moving 0 hour. Empty Re: An idea... moving 0 hour.

Post by Gahalla Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:16 pm

While I do think that we shouldn't aim for hard dates and that this should primarily be player driven. I have had similar thoughts. It is a good idea, though I'd avoid a definate "out of food"-date, just like I'd avoid a "riot happens on day x" date.

We can monitor the thing, find out what people do and debate wether this makes things worse, temporarily better or better in all regards and then announce it. Definantely. But I'd avoid hard dates.

The riots should happen when someone spurs them into action. The city will never be completely out of food, but various deeds will make it better or worse short term. The revolution attempts happens either when Lorainne thinks her team is strong enough or when her supporters forces it to happen.

We let everyone that attend affect what happens in their own little way. Let's avoid as much pre-planning (other than IC ones) as we can.

We'll just monitor, listen and coordinate the thing. Very Happy
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Hmmmmmmm ideally i agree, but i fear without a gentle prod people will not really get into it.

Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gahalla Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:45 am

Oh, prodding gently we definantely should.
Gahalla
Gahalla

Character sheet
Name: Gahalla rose
Title: Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down