Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How will transmorgification affect RP PvP?

+14
Muzjhath
Odgan / Keag
Kil'drakor
Sanara
Ishap/Virock
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Rmuffn
Drustai
Lexgrad
Mandui
Kristeas Sunbinder
Morinth
Amaryl
itsy
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How will transmorgification affect RP PvP? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will transmorgification affect RP PvP?

Post by Mandui Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:22 am

Jeanpierre wrote:
Mandui wrote:
Drustai wrote:You're just jealous.
As they should be tbh. Draenei ass > all.
We demand proof.
Next time I'll MC you, np.
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

How will transmorgification affect RP PvP? - Page 2 Empty Re: How will transmorgification affect RP PvP?

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:43 am

o.O
I don't need a transmogrifier to hide epic pants under my robe. I'm safe.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:48 pm

Amaryl wrote:What I hope is that this atleast will get more people to once again enable /pvp..

i mean being in an event and have 3 out of 25 tagged for pvp... /sigh.

where are the good ol days, in vanilla and tbc where /pvp was bloody enforced xD
That's easy! Just have the guilds have rules that you always need to have pvp toggled unless you get camped!
All awesome guilds have it!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:56 pm

one alliance... I count... one. Sad and we're only 5 people xD

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Preventive un-toggling, because you know you'll get ganked and camped if you are pvp enabled.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:02 pm

I haven't been camped in 3 years, i'm not exactly sure how people get camped if RPing in SW or Elwynn.

but i guess that single corpse-run every month is just annoying xD

Although Djego seems to get killed at the cresendo of every performance... but that just makes it funner xD

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:15 pm

Amaryl wrote:one alliance... I count... one. Sad and we're only 5 people xD
DoL has it.. but I haven't double checked my own pvp status lately. I used to encourage my fellow Disciples to do it too.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:20 pm

Amaryl wrote:I haven't been camped in 3 years, i'm not exactly sure how people get camped if RPing in SW or Elwynn.

The same way people qq about guard npc's. City raids and having the audacity to actualy fight the invaders..
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Perhaps people are just lost in their own little corner of their own little plan, instead of keeping their mind open to being in a world of people Smile

City raids should be welcomed, and fought ferrociously in the name of the game!
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:58 pm

Jeanpierre wrote:
Amaryl wrote:one alliance... I count... one. Sad and we're only 5 people xD
DoL has it.. but I haven't double checked my own pvp status lately. I used to encourage my fellow Disciples to do it too.

I said enforced Wink not having the rule somewhere in your guild rules from the dark ages. not that I think people don't have a right to be blueshielding, or anything like that.

but the council meeting two weeks ago was filled to the brim... and I counted...1 person with a green name. and one pvp-tagged bishop that was hiding with a light bluename in my friendslist.

Sad

same with the meeting on wednesday

people can do and should do what they want and what brings them the most pleasure. but my thoughts regarding that are generally *meh*

since one thing is for certain. W-pvp and non-scripted RP is severly hampered because of it.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Muzjhath Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:01 pm

I know for a fact tha I disliked blueshields a lot when I was out scouting in a small group in alliance areas and saw lonely humans I couldn't attack when I was active on Muzjhath. Since she just wouldn't not take a chance to cull human numbers a bit when opportinity presented itself. Yet, because of a bad game mechanic it wasn't possible.

Still... this is offtopic!

I know for a fact that defending Orgrimmar would have been far more awesome in RP gear than in PvP gear.
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sanara Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:12 pm

I got tired of PvP flagging a long time ago. It's not like it serves any purpose in 99% of RP.
Sanara
Sanara

Character sheet
Name: Farseer Sanara of Ver Ager
Title: Matriarch of Ere Argus

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:14 pm

Muzjhath wrote:
Amaryl wrote:What I hope is that this atleast will get more people to once again enable /pvp..

where are the good ol days, in vanilla and tbc where /pvp was bloody enforced xD
That's easy! Just have the guilds have rules that you always need to have pvp toggled unless you get camped!
All awesome guilds have it!

We're forced to have it on regardless in the Highlands. And we care not!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:09 pm

Wonder how many casters will have their top pvp gear changed into really shaggy looking tramp items (if they got stats on them to allow them to be used) should be funny to extent since people would see them flagged and run at them at high speed to suddnly be ice lance spammed with insane crits XD
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Morinth Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:10 pm

My mage shall be wearing a loincloth and scraggy top.
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kettin Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Super tramps :S going to be scary. But I for one looking forward to seeing all the combo Rpers come up with. Really going to add that little extra somthing
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Sep 30, 2011 4:37 pm

I stopped flagging when it became apparent that I was one of the only ones that did anymore. I wasn't going to open up myself for ganking while everyone around me would just sit back and let me die.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Frunnik Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:44 pm

i think transmorgification is made for rppvp servers, because rp goes before pvp ppl do not wear pvp items in rppvp battles but now they can let pvp armor look like rp.
goodwork blizzard (Y)
Frunnik
Frunnik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum