Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

+11
Rmuffn
Morgaan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Jemerick
itsy
Eloresh
Geneviève
corleth
Khendran
Lexgrad
Dannath
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come! - Page 2 Empty Re: [A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

Post by Dannath Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Timna wrote:As Scarlets, how will you stand by political views between yourself and the Alliance, say, Stormwind? Will you abide by the laws?

I'll definitely give a try to contact you and somesuch, even if it's only to get intel from you. I dare you to get on the good side of Arathor! Razz

I will try to get a permanent representative in Stormwind, to handle recruitment there and to just represent us there in general. Other members of the guild will generally avoid SW ICly and even if we are there we will abide by 'grand' King Varian Wrynn's 'glorious' laws. When present in Stormwind, we fall under the King's and his' jurisdiction. And please do contact us in the future, when we are present on DB ^^ (we have yet to xfer from Ravenholdt!)

@ Morgaan:

Great! We could use a few more inquisitors! Very Happy I'll contact Lyniath soon.

@ Barean:

Thank you kindly. Perhaps we could form an alliance as well. RP as that your guild is another division or some such? We can figure something out, I'm sure Very Happy

Keep your eyes peeled on this thread people! I might decide to upload information soon about what I hope to be our first guild event as well! Spoiler; it'll be called 'The Reclamation of Caer Darrow'.

Dannath

Back to top Go down

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come! - Page 2 Empty Re: [A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

Post by Morgaan Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Yeah i have read about the event on your thread on Ravenholdt. And tho i like it. Will it be possible. And will you try to contact some other players to take the part of Random Cultists that are around Caer Darrow or contact the on going Scourge rp guild Army of the Damned?
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:23 pm

We'll have to see how it works out, Morgaan. It's too early for that yet, as I have no clear view of who uses Caer Darrow and for what. But any involved parties will be contacted of course. They might even be able to enhance the event! ^^

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:50 pm

[quote="Dannath"]
Timna wrote:

@ Barean:

Thank you kindly. Perhaps we could form an alliance as well. RP as that your guild is another division or some such? We can figure something out, I'm sure Very Happy

Wouldnt worry. Barean has been a bad boy and angered the Lords of the Ebon Hold. His death is waiting for him and his dying will start along time before it!

On the subject tho, will we have to kill your guild also? (Jokes XD)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:53 pm

Someone should create a goodie big plot in lordaeron for let's say Ebon Shroud, Scarlets, Legacy of Dawn...Perhaps cult of shadows or blood elves added in the mix
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Sun Sep 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Sacking silvermoon city and stealing all their silk?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Hey, actually got onto the forums. Not much more I can say that Morgaan hasn't already, just a few personal comments:
I'm pinning a lot of hope on this guild being a great one. The entire reason I've been alliance-side was to experience Scarlet RP, and Crimson Flame (now TLA) fell short. But from the looks of your thread, I'm expecting great things ^^
Plus, my wish for a clerical role is because a main factor people often forget is that the Crusade is a primarily religious organisation, and all their actions stem from a zealous belief in the Light and it's followers. And thusly, it means I get to do awesome speeches xD
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:04 pm

Lyniath wrote:Hey, actually got onto the forums. Not much more I can say that Morgaan hasn't already, just a few personal comments:
I'm pinning a lot of hope on this guild being a great one. The entire reason I've been alliance-side was to experience Scarlet RP, and Crimson Flame (now TLA) fell short. But from the looks of your thread, I'm expecting great things ^^
Plus, my wish for a clerical role is because a main factor people often forget is that the Crusade is a primarily religious organisation, and all their actions stem from a zealous belief in the Light and it's followers. And thusly, it means I get to do awesome speeches xD

Thanks for your reply and I'll try to make it live up to your expectations! And yes, you will get to hold and be a part of those epic speeches. xD

I and one of my trusted members called Ibraham have already transferred to DB now, so you can contact us there Smile

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:37 pm

Great to hear it. I will find you the moment i long on the morow ^^
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:49 pm

I saw you at the Joust today. *waves*
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Ill be busy tomorrow, resurrecting my blood elf, but Wednesday I'll be sure to try find you!
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arathoran Fri Sep 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Dannath, we need to have a little chit chat IC.
About the Legacy and you...
We'll be sending a Diplomat and myself to where ever you hold up in Lordaeron.
Arathoran
Arathoran

Character sheet
Name: Arathoran Dawnbringer
Title: Advisor to Eloresh Silversmith

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Fri Sep 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Diplomat, personally Im going to give them the sword Twisted Evil
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:50 am

Lexgrad/Dreth wrote:Diplomat, personally Im going to give them the sword Twisted Evil

Yay, presents Very Happy
Feel I must give one back. Here, have some holy fire. Apply directly to the forehead.
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2