Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

+11
Rmuffn
Morgaan
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Jemerick
itsy
Eloresh
Geneviève
corleth
Khendran
Lexgrad
Dannath
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come! Empty [A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

Post by Dannath Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:06 pm

The Scarlet Onslaught… an affront to everything that the Crusade has fought, bled and died for! Now they are everything that we are not. We vowed to end this madness. The Scarlet Redemption shall cleanse the Crusade of this blight and restore it to its former glory! We, the Redeemers and bearers of the untainted Light, shall wear the mark of the Scarlet Redemption proudly!

This thread in general is meant to advertise Scarlet RP. But more on that later, I'll tell you a little about myself and my guildmembers first.

Ever since the launch of Wrath of the Lich King, I was disheartened to see what Blizzard had done to my all-time favorite faction; the Scarlet Crusade. I, being an active Scarlet Crusade roleplayer ever since I started this character five years ago, could not fathom that Blizzard turned the Crusade into a vessel of evil with the creation of the Scarlet Onslaught; Death Knights, Shadow/Ravenpriests, Warlocks and such in the ranks. As such, I builded (and still am building) a story around that for my age old character Dannath. The result was that my RP experiences during Wrath of the Lich King were little and usually nothing too big, but quality time nonetheless and I could still roleplay the way I always had and loved. It lead to the creation of the Scarlet Redemption, a guild of orignal Scarlet Crusaders lead by Dannath, who vowed to end the madness of their brethren of the Onslaught, restore the Crusade and Lordaeron to their former glory and eradicate the Scourge and the traitors of the Argent Dawn/Crusade.

Then came Cataclysm. A fitting title really, but not just for Azeroth. With the Scarlet Onslaught basically beaten in Wrath of the Lich King and the remaining Crusaders losing ground to the Argent Crusade and undeath, it seems that the Crusade was truly done for. To give you an indication of how bad the situation is; the entire Western Plaguelands have been lost to the Cenarion Circle, Alliance and Horde, who, in the eyes of the Crusade, have come to colonize it. New Avalon and the surrounding area have been decimated by the Scourge’s Death Knights during Wrath of the Lich King. Tyr’s Hand, former bastion of the Crusade, is overrun with undead Scarlet Crusaders. In other words, things have never looked as bad as they are now and because of this I couldn't be bothered much about RPing anymore. Cataclysm, for a period, destroyed my will to do anything In Character. But quitting on RP, I figured, would not do justice to what I've done the past years. I got inspired again to give the Scarlet Redemption a fresh start and I recruited some friends to join the cause, which lead to great RP and interesting character development, both for myself and the members.

I and my members faced various setbacks and opposition from the community on our original RPPVP server Ravenholdt when it came to recruiting. Anything from the lolpvpboys to legitimate arguments. An often heard argument was that the Scarlet Crusaders indeed are evil and that made recruiting efforts all the harder. The game, however, paints a very one-sided picture of the Scarlets. In my interpretation, the Scarlet Crusaders were the misled and manipulated champions of the Light, who would go to any lengths to succeed in what they deem is right. While I won’t throw sugar on the fact that they indeed have done some nasty stuff and don’t have a friendly attitude to most races, we are the Redemption. We try to restore the Crusade to her former glory, back to a time when she wasn’t corrupted, to once again become humanity’s tip of the spear against the undead in Lordaeron. But I agree, the line between doing what is right and doing what is wrong is, from an OOC perspective, a very blurry one and filled with grey areas. But that is also what makes being a Scarlet Crusader/Redeemer so fascinating.

In short, recruitment wasn’t going well. We lacked the members to properly fuel the great RP events we brainstormed about and it got up to the point it became frustrating. I’d like to use this moment to also thank my members for staying with me through all of this. You are among the reasons I still haven’t given up on this idea. Hats off to you. One day, I had my fill of Ravenholdt’s community and spoke to my members that it was time to look for a new home. Although it was not an easy decision, here we are now, turning our attention to Defias Brotherhood. We haven’t actually transferred servers yet, because we want to be sure that the Scarlet Redemption can call Defias Brotherhood a home in which it will hopefully thrive and prosper. And now, my fellow Rpers, what follows is what the Redemption is all about and what we can offer you.

The Scarlet Redemption

Dannath is a zealous Redeemer, but a Redeemer who is in dire need of help now. Cataclysm has brought perhaps new roleplaying opportunities as well but the Redemption needs manpower to fuel it. The Scarlet Crusade/Redemption is a zealous, semi-religious military organisation hellbent on destroying the Undead (in Lordaeron), to give you an idea of what kind of roleplaying to expect. Despite their increasingly small numbers, the members of the Scarlet Crusade never falter, turn aside, or retreat. The Scarlet Crusade fights directly and it fights to the death. Several traits of the Scarlet Crusade/Redemption are:

-Centralised chain of command (Justicar Dannath as leader and chief of the Redemption)
-Not aligned with either the Horde or the Alliance (even a racist attitude towards several races)
-Very reverent of the Light
-Paranoid/distrusting of anyone not wearing the tabard; any person is a potential undead/plaguebearer/enemy unless proven otherwise. Anyone who is not affiliated with the Crusade/Redemption has no business in Lordaeron/the Plaguelands and is thus behaving very suspicious if they enter the region. However, there is a clear distinction between healthy caution and zealotry, and just being plain blind to the obvious truth.
-Unyielding dedication to the cause,
-The Scarlet Redemption is a mortal enemy of the Scourge, Argent Crusade/Dawn, Horde (Forsaken in particular), aggressive/imperialistic Gilneans, aggressive/imperialistic Alliance, Burning Legion, Twilight’s Hammer and any traitors to the cause.

A good understanding of the Crusade's major persons, machinations, organisation and ways of thinking is required to properly roleplay a Scarlet Crusader. A grand source of information is wowwiki, it will provide a good basis from which to roleplay. Naturally, we are willing to aid you in this rather daunting task by answering any questions you might have and teach the people new to RP as well.

This is what the Scarlet Redemption can offer you:

-A unique opportunity to roleplay as a member of a Scarlet faction!
-A guild experience that is not necessarily locked to either faction (game-mechanic wise not of course).
-Roleplaying/military/combat/religious sermons and events in the Plaguelands and former Lordaeron as a zealous Scarlet Redeemer, part of the bigger whole.

Practical things

Guild locations

The Scarlet Redemption headquarters will be the Scarlet Monastery obviously (dibs! Razz).But there are other locations as well, to sum them up:

-The Scarlet Monastery.
-The Scarlet Watchtowers, outposts (The Scarlet Pallisade) and farmsteads in Tirisfal Glades.
-Caer Darrow, soon to be during an event. Information on that will follow.

If there are any disputes about this 'landgrab', I will be happy to resolve them with you. Contact me in-game or post your concern here. We'll find a solution. Also, if there are any places that I might have missed as interesting locations for Scarlet Redeemers, I'd very much appreciate it if you let me know.

Accepted races

In accordance with the lore of the Scarlet Crusade, there are several restrictions on who and what can join.

-Humans
-Dwarfs

Accepted Classes

-Paladins
-Warriors
-Holy/Discipline Priests (Referred to as ‘Inquisitors’)
-Fire/Arcane Mages (Referred to as ‘Arcanists’)
-Rogues (Referred to as ‘Crimson Stalkers’)
-Hunters (Referred to as ‘Scarlet Rangers’)

Although I can't and I don't want to force members into rolling a specific talent tree when it comes to these classes; please use common sense when it comes to Scarlet lore. (E.g. priests can roll shadow if they want, but they'll be out of Shadowform during any RP and act in accordance to the lore.) Also, just a general note: remember that you are a part of this and represent the Redemption; act and behave accordingly to the general rules of RP. At the moment, we have quite a few Paladins and it would be nice to have several other classes to do the Light's work, but anyone with a good understanding of the Scarlet Crusade is very welcome.

Interesting positions (of authority)

While it is an experience unto it’s own to be a regular soldier of a Scarlet faction, there are still many special spots in the ranks that need filling! Promotion is based on IC performance, and anyone can rise up to the higher ranks! Here I will list some of the currently more important characters within the Redemption as well as describe potential interesting spots that I’d love to see people take up, and some have some functions as a ‘classleader’ as well. You don’t necessarily have to be a ‘classleader’ if you don’t want to, of course.

Dannath, the Justicar

Justicar Dannath is the leader of the Scarlet Redemption. His will is law and he demands a lot from his subordinates, but he has a keen eye for talents and rewards good results. See things his way and get on his good side and glory awaits you. Being a Paladin with an unshakeable conviction in the Light, the Justicar teaches the other Paladins by example and learns them to wield righteousness as their most powerful weapon. But, he is constrained in his time to do so and might delegate this to another promising Paladin of the Scarlet Redemption.

The Crimson Stalkers/The Assassin, Lord of the Crimson Hand

The Assassin is the title awarded to a Rogue who stands out among all others through his/her great dedication to the cause and talent and usually serves as the righ hand of the Justicar. As such, the Assassin is the Lord of the Crimson Hand. The Rogues of the guild, refered to as Crimson Stalkers, make up the rest of the Crimson Hand, a secretive organisation within the Scarlet Redemption of those who do the Light’s work out of the shadows. Currently, this place is held by the competent, sinister and lethal Ibraham (the Assassin).

Local commanders/Scarlet Quartermasters

You can’t run an empire just by yourself! That is why the Justicar has his local commanders. They oversee and manage the day-to-day tasks in the respective outposts and camps they have been assigned to. They are the eyes and ears of the Justicar and enforce his will through the ranks and lead their Redeemers into battle. A prime example of this would be Lieutenant Rosalynn, who’s trust in the Justicar is only rivaled by her faith in the Light. Her leadership of the Scarlet Pallisade is commendable. We still need many more local commanders to keep watch on the various Scarlet Watchtowers, and any class can be a local commander!

The Scarlet Warriors/The Scarlet Champion

A mighty Warrior of the Scarlet Redemption who follows in noble Herod’s footsteps. In a storm of righteous Scarlet steel you will dish out vicious, brutal justice to all enemies of our holy cause. As the Scarlet Champion, you will be responsible for overseeing the training and education of the Scarlet Redemption’s warriors, too. Apply now and see the impure fall before your heroic strength.

The Scarlet Arcanists/The Scarlet Archmage

Ever dreamt of baptising heretics in the purifying flames of the Light? Than being a Scarlet Arcanist is something for you! Aside from counceling other officers with your wisdom, you shall burn a path of holy destruction through the ranks of our enemies. Furthermore, the Scarlet Archmage will be the mentor to all mages aspiring to Arcanist Doan’s glory!

Scarlet Inquisitors/The Scarlet Allfather

The Scarlet Inquisitors are the pure, pious and religious backbone of the Scarlet Redemption. They lead sermons, perform inquisitions to keep the warriors of the Light from straying off the path of the righteous, expell and smite the wicked with their strength of faith, empower and inspire their comrades with holy zeal and blessings on the field of battle and play an important role in the IC recruitment process. The Scarlet Allfather is the reverent embodiment of the Light and keeps a watchful eye on both his Inquisitors and the brave men and women who adhere to the holy virtues, guiding them to greater faith and conviction.

The Scarlet Marksmen/Ranger Commander

Victory lies in preparation, and none understand that better than the Scarlet Marksmen. They deliver deadly accurate firesupport on the battlefield, assist the Crimson Stalkers in scouting tasks and bolster the ranks of the Scarlet Redemption as trainers and beastmasters with ferocious animals. The Scarlet Ranger Commander is in charge of these Scarlet Marksmen and constantly makes them hone their skills. The Ranger Commander offers his/her expertise of fighting in the northern lands to the Justicar and is the most accomplished beastmaster and marksmen to be found amongst the living of Lordaeron.

And many, many more roles to be fulfilled…and we are open to any suggestions and constructive ideas as well! Getting these ‘classleader’ spots filled will also mean a really diverse core to work from and should lead to interesting RP.

Looking the part

You can instantly recognize Crusaders/Redeemers by just looking at their equipment. Therefore, being part of this guild also requires you to look the part. Starting off with the tabard, which obviously is the tabard found in the Scarlet Crusade armory, dropping off the trainees after you defeat the last boss. Furthermore, you can basically find a decent set in all of the instances of the Scarlet Monastery. These are, at higher levels, farmable for the gear. When it comes to personal preferences, I can imagine people not wanting to look like an exact copy of each other. So you can collect your own roleplaying set as long as it looks like and follows the themes of a Scarlet Crusader (the colour-scheme of the Scarlet faction being red, white, gold etc., use your imagination!). It is a bit of a grind and will require some effort on your part, but we have officers who have done it as well and are ready and willing to help you out.

Potential allied and hostile guilds on Defias Brotherhood

Me and my members have been lurking around on this server for a little time now, and already we noticed that there are several guilds who potentially could enhance the Scarlet Redemption far beyond the scope of just being on it’s own. If I have missed any guilds in the following list, please DO let me know.

Potential allies: The Chapter of Holy Anethion, Alliance of Lordaeron.

While I realise that Scarlets wouldn’t hesitate about smiting any member of the Horde into the grave, I believe that the Forsaken guild ‘The Cult of Shadow’ could very well be among our greatest adversaries.

I reach out to these guilds, and to the RP community of Defias Brotherhood in general, to help me in turning the Scarlet Redemption into what I envisioned it to be.

Getting recruited

Recruitment goes via me. Contact me in-game on Dannath (as of yet still on Ravenholdt) or posting here will let me know you are interested as well. Before you are recruited into the guild, there will be a bit of roleplay culminating into you taking an oath to serve. It would greatly help both me and you if you think of a little backstory as to why your character would join the Scarlet Redemption. During this roleplay I might gauge your knowledge of the Scarlet Crusade. It's no big test, really, and as long as you know a little about RP, you will be welcomed into the fold.

I hope this thread has given you an insight in what I hope this guild is to become and motivated you to join the last of the righteous in their struggle to restore Lordaeron and the Crusade to their former glory!

This is the beginning of the war to end all other wars for Lordaeron. The just conclusion to this tragic story filled with wrongs. Now rejoice, Scarlet Redeemers! The lands of Lordaeron will colour red as our path to victory will be paved with the skulls of our enemies! Onwards!

Dannath

Back to top Go down

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come! Empty Re: [A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:16 pm

Dont expect the chapter to be friendly, its generally their way or the pyre XD. I would suggest working with the Crimsons (lordaeron alliance) if you can.

Also the scarlate cathedral is not over run... theres a quest line that starts in lights hope that gets rid of all those nasty fanatical corpses and replaces them with Ardent Dawn.

I would welcome Tyrs hand can becomming a hub tho, right next door to us! [Ebon Shroud]
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come! Empty Re: [A??] Rejoice, Scarlet Crusaders! The Redemption has come!

Post by Khendran Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Legacy of Dawn says: "Hai".
On a more serious note: yes, we'd be interested in working with you, provided we don't get tested for plague before the negotiations. PM me or Eloresh (the guildleader) here, or poke either one of us in-game incase you're interested.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:40 pm

Despite what Lex says, the Chapter wouldn't refuse an alliance. Providing you are pure enough.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:41 pm

But who is pure enough brother Corleth?
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Geneviève Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:23 pm

Welcome to the server!

This looks remarkably well thought out and well planned.

One concern I have which I share with 'Scarlet' RPers as often as I can is the following.

You say the IC aim is to redeem the Crusde, which is all well and good. I doubt there's a paladin alive who wouldn't wish to see a reborn Silver Hand, which is what a redeemed Scarlet Crusade would be. Instead what I tend to see IC and OOC is people trying to make a Scarlet Crusade that appears good whilst still wearing the uniform and carrying the colours of genocidal, masochistic, torturers who did their very best to kill off the few remaining living Subjects of Lordaeron for fear they might be tainted.

You may quibble that the uniform doesn't represent anything, and you may very validly denounce what I'm about to say as hyperbole, but if the modern German army donned the uniform and insignia of the SS, even under pretense of redeeming them, nobody would stand for it.

Therefore, my question is this, why honour the past evils of the order rather than returning to the order's noble roots?
Geneviève
Geneviève

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eloresh Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Why are the Argents always seen as enemies by Scarlet roleplayers... When it's clear that the Scarlets (the NPCs, the faction in itself), at least most of them, have joined the Argent ways after seeing the truth of who controled their faction...
Eloresh
Eloresh

Character sheet
Name: Eloresh Silversmith
Title: Knight, former Argent Commander

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:42 pm

Avoid Lordaeron Alliance, lollers metagamerz and just all around bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:50 pm

I would love to see an Ardent guild again.

Also Perturbo... Your right to make an opinion but is this really the place? Also what have you reciently done to further RP in any way. Dont reply, dont want to flame this dudes hard work. Send me a pm if you feel the need for rebutle.
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:56 pm

I didn't flame him broski. This looks good.

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Mon Aug 29, 2011 7:04 pm

Peturbo is right tbh, I was rping in Acherus a while ago with some other death knights on Horde and a couple of people from the Lordaeron Alliance showed up and started jumping/emote spamming/using aoe spells all over us. Also they RP in stormwind which is really dumb for a Scarlet guild full stop, as long as you keep away from stuff like that I think you'll recieve a more positive reception Smile
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemerick Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

*rejoices*

Welcome. Enjoy your stay and have a long ride. Goodluck and have fun.
Jemerick
Jemerick

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:16 pm

First of all, thank you all for the kind and quick responses. Secondly, I am very delighted to see such willingness from other guilds to help out a guild that hasn't even taken root on DB yet!

Now, a question like this deserves a good answer, which I will try to give.

Geneviève wrote:Welcome to the server!

This looks remarkably well thought out and well planned.

One concern I have which I share with 'Scarlet' RPers as often as I can is the following.

You say the IC aim is to redeem the Crusde, which is all well and good. I doubt there's a paladin alive who wouldn't wish to see a reborn Silver Hand, which is what a redeemed Scarlet Crusade would be. Instead what I tend to see IC and OOC is people trying to make a Scarlet Crusade that appears good whilst still wearing the uniform and carrying the colours of genocidal, masochistic, torturers who did their very best to kill off the few remaining living Subjects of Lordaeron for fear they might be tainted.

You may quibble that the uniform doesn't represent anything, and you may very validly denounce what I'm about to say as hyperbole, but if the modern German army donned the uniform and insignia of the SS, even under pretense of redeeming them, nobody would stand for it.

Therefore, my question is this, why honour the past evils of the order rather than returning to the order's noble roots?

I have created The Scarlet Redemption with one of it's primary goals indeed being to redeem the Crusade to what it once was. Like you said, we wear the same uniform of those that caused the corruption to spread later on and who manipulated the Scarlet Crusade into an evil organisation (Renault Mograine and High General Abbendis to name a few). The Scarlet Crusade was not entirely founded by just those unable to tell the undead apart from the living and so just slaughtered innocents. That seeped into the Crusade at a later stage. Do not forget that we also wear the same uniform of those who banded together after Death Knight Arthas destroyed the Silver Hand. We choose to honor our noble roots by, for example, hunting our wayward brethern (of the Onslaught) with as much zeal as we do with the Scourge while wearing the same uniform.

But here the line between good and evil becomes blurry (which is why I like Scarlets so much, too).

What the Scarlet Redemption has in common with the 'corrupted/evil Crusade' is their stance on the so-called 'innocents'. I really do understand the Scarlet view of not taking any risks with such a sinister, cunning enemy who is capable of infiltrating your ranks and sowing seeds of discord and chaos. When you have lost your homeland, loved ones and more to the undead, and anyone can be a potential sympathizer/ally/member of the undead (as the Cult of the Damned illustrated nicely), I see why one would take such extreme measure of caution. The end justifies the means. And that stance has given them the 'Evil Organisation' stamp.

Closingly, I would like to say that the Justicar ICly speaking mourns for the death of every innocent at the hands of his Redeemers, but views it as unavoidable, collateral damage when faced with an opponent like the Scourge.

Did that answer your question? If not, I'll try again and I hope that it has atleast given you some insight.

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:30 pm

Khendran wrote:Legacy of Dawn says: "Hai".
On a more serious note: yes, we'd be interested in working with you, provided we don't get tested for plague before the negotiations. PM me or Eloresh (the guildleader) here, or poke either one of us in-game incase you're interested.

Sorry for doubleposting, but I forgot to adress both this post and by Corleth of the Chapter. We would like to cooperate with both the Legacy of Dawn and the Chapter, indeed! Although, is the Legacy of Dawn based off the organisations like Argent Crusade/Dawn? I could not really tell that by looking at the thread you linked. If so, then we could still cooperate to bring RP about, but not as allies but as enemies, much like I intended with The Scarlet Redemption and the Forsaken guild Cult of Shadow.

If so, the hostility from the Scarlet Redemption's side would be based on that they view the Crusaders who formed the Argent Dawn to be traitors who left their comrades to die. (I sound like such a warmongerer lol.)

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:52 pm

This looks awesome...Looking forward to encounter you
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Khendran Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:58 am

Dannath wrote:

Sorry for doubleposting, but I forgot to adress both this post and by Corleth of the Chapter. We would like to cooperate with both the Legacy of Dawn and the Chapter, indeed! Although, is the Legacy of Dawn based off the organisations like Argent Crusade/Dawn? I could not really tell that by looking at the thread you linked. If so, then we could still cooperate to bring RP about, but not as allies but as enemies, much like I intended with The Scarlet Redemption and the Forsaken guild Cult of Shadow.

If so, the hostility from the Scarlet Redemption's side would be based on that they view the Crusaders who formed the Argent Dawn to be traitors who left their comrades to die. (I sound like such a warmongerer lol.)
No, we are not. We're a completely separate Order, with our own codes and views on the undead. I can see where that assumption comes from, though.

Khendran

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Hmm, i might be interested, you can find me on one of the alts that are listed below Smile
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Name: Morgaan Pureheart
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:27 pm

Khendran wrote:
Dannath wrote:

No, we are not. We're a completely separate Order, with our own codes and views on the undead. I can see where that assumption comes from, though.

Great, than we can discuss a potential useful and fruitful alliance for both our causes Very Happy

@Morgaan: Yes! More men and women with a brave heart, a righteous spirit and a noble sense of duty! Very Happy For the cause! Mind you, we have yet to xfer to DB, but this certainly does help! I see that one of your characters is an ex Wrathcaster of the Scarlet Crusade. Is your Wrathcaster ready to once again embrace the glory that is doing the Light's work? I thought that alt of yours might be the most obvious choice, but it's up to you of course with whom you want to join. ^^

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:08 pm

Hmm might be that Amaren Darkdawn would like to join you. For she has seen fear in the eyes of her other brothers and sisters.
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:39 pm

As good as it might look.

I stopped keeping my hopes up about Scarlet guilds.

We've had about 4-5 by now, throughout the years, most of them had the same concept. Save for about one.

Ontop of that. It's really hard to roleplay hostile to Horde and Alliance. But best of luck.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by corleth Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:22 pm

Trave wrote:As good as it might look.

I stopped keeping my hopes up about Scarlet guilds.

We've had about 4-5 by now, throughout the years, most of them had the same concept. Save for about one.

Ontop of that. It's really hard to roleplay hostile to Horde and Alliance. But best of luck.
Kinda my opinion too. But, you could prove me wrong.
corleth
corleth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dannath Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:38 am

Morgaan wrote:Hmm might be that Amaren Darkdawn would like to join you. For she has seen fear in the eyes of her other brothers and sisters.

I'll be sure to contact Amaren then as soon as we land on DB!

@ Trave/Corleth: while I've heard some negative things about Scarlets on DB in the past, we consider ourselves good roleplayers. I hope that my guild can erase some of those bad memories. We'll try our very best, because that would create a great experience for both ourselves and the community in which we interact. If I can't assure you in that way, than I would like to invite you to become part of TSR (or just RP with us!) and see for yourself, get a hands-on approach and experience it. I sense there is both some IC and OOC prejudice (which I can understand, looking at the past) but please do give us the space and the chance to prove ourselves, don't judge a book by it's cover? Razz

As for a hostile stance towards the Alliance; it is an intregal part to being a Scarlet. Indeed, many people shy away from RPing Scarlets seeing there are inherent difficulties to it, such as the game labeling you a Stormwind human while RPing someone hailing from Lordaeron. But I have done this for years now, and it was challenging but all the more fun as well.

I do recognize the problem though (especially for those new to Scarlets) and we have been a little easy on that Scarlet view. I think that most TSR members will only be hostile (that does not necessarily mean use of force or brutal violence, mind you) to Alliance members when provoked, aggrevated/insulted or when Alliance members act aggressively or trespass on Scarlet lands, rather than attacking on sight at every first opportunity.

Dannath

Back to top Go down

Post by Barean Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Read the thread and although I recently made a Scarlet guild myself you all sound like good roleplayers and will do the crusade's ways justice. Very Happy
Barean
Barean

Character sheet
Name: Barean Blackthorn
Title: Scarlet Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Timna Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:05 pm

As Scarlets, how will you stand by political views between yourself and the Alliance, say, Stormwind? Will you abide by the laws?

I'll definitely give a try to contact you and somesuch, even if it's only to get intel from you. I dare you to get on the good side of Arathor! Razz
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morgaan Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:14 pm

Alright, my friend who you can find on Lyniath and Lyniåth, is interested about joining the guild aswell. She is interested in being a part of the Clergy, if not one of its leaders. She is able to do good. And knows her stuff. So send her a wisp when you are able Smile
Morgaan
Morgaan

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next