Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] BBABBC: Battle Ball Competition, sponsored by Kaja'cola!

2 posters

Go down

[H] BBABBC: Battle Ball Competition, sponsored by Kaja'cola! Empty [H] BBABBC: Battle Ball Competition, sponsored by Kaja'cola!

Post by Kil'drakor Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:54 pm

A new and exciting season of battle ball is about to kick off!
Will you compete?

I'm Rembus Buckshot, chairman of the BBA and I'm here to tell you that battle ball season has officially started. The Horde is out to hone its skills. Not in the arts of war as you might have thought, but in the fine art of running aimlessly after a ball on a pitch! Battle ball has been the Horde's seventh favorite past time* for nearly a decade now, and it has been growing ever since! Which reminds me, the second edition of the Battle Ball Compendium is for sale in a store near YOU (just 49 silver 99)!

To compete this season, your team will need to sign the BBA's charter. Fill out the official BBA form and return it to: Battle Ball Association (BBA) Tower. BBA Street 1, Bilgewater Harbor. Naturally, only members of the Horde will be allowed to compete! Moreover, do not forget to state your team's name on the form!

As previous seasons, this year's champions obtain a year's supply of Kaja'cola (courtesy of the Kaja'cola Co.) and five thousand gold of prize money!**

*: behind gutting humans, thumping gnomes, beheading dwarves, skinning worgen, maiming night elves and trampling draenei.
**: the BBA claims 80 per cent of the prize money as a contribution fee.

----- rip here -----

Team name: __________

Team members:

By signing this charter you agree to the terms of participation***

***: You can find this ten inch thick document in the chairman's office where it has substituted one of the desk's legs - BBA Tower, BBA Street 1, Bilgewater Harbor

Kil'drakor

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H] BBABBC: Battle Ball Competition, sponsored by Kaja'cola! Empty Re: [H] BBABBC: Battle Ball Competition, sponsored by Kaja'cola!

Post by Muzjhath Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:10 pm

This sounds like something fantastic!
Muzjhath
Muzjhath

Character sheet
Name: Muzjhath Farstride
Title: Dead Varog'Gor

Back to top Go down