Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

+117
Morty
Lomenár Nightsinger
Shrika
Naomi
Lexgrad
The Z
Kettin
Kozgugore Feraleye
Kittrina
Cathie
erwtenpeller
Geneve
Geneviève
Khendran
Drustai
Baròth / Olian
Killian
Jehorius
Morinth
Zhakiri
Muzjhath
Wigumoto
Visceril
Shadowpope
Ariden
Rasonal Dranger
Chase - Esou
Eodan
Valdar/Melan
Timna
Seranita
Yarnaat
Antistia
Feydor
Torukan
Amaryl
Sophie
Ephitos / Amarachus
Ledgic
Alakina
Eloresh
Krogon Devilstep
Mervyn
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sylvina
Bharun
Elloa
Neyvin/Noxie
bloop
Ave/Sariella
Unathi
Mikasa
Sinnadrin
Grufftoof
Ralegh
Shandrea/Nar'Gaya
Chrystan
Thonian/Gashwille/Markyth
Lavian
Cathee Norris
Mirian Lightguard
Zinkle Figgins
Valerias
Gogol
Eavya Morninglight
Rentarn
Ondius
Aadaria-Ioanna
Jeanpierre
Whiston Farley
Tsaru
Dorik Thunderbelly
Vyrinn
Gharb
Raelan
Coskun
Vatheras
Jomir
itsy
Darilas
Saevir
Lexius
Rae Wulfgnar
Calisar
Koroko
Elanessë
Jayse
Magaskawee/Anaei
Kristeas Sunbinder
Skarre
Flo
Wubeh
Mandui
Meralynn / Ashla
Nithel
Shariah
Anjilo
Lilenath/Ilynaeth
Gesh
Shaelyssa
Rakshine/Vect
Nayan
Guldujenu
Morgeth
Myandra
Jakins
Sanara
Yaku
Quin
Nessra Sunwhisper
Geldar
Ehrfürchtige Bennedict
Gunnell
Julean
Ataris
(Goggy) - Exilius
121 posters

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next

Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Mandui Wed Jan 26, 2011 8:28 pm

rofl <3
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Empty Re: Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn!

Post by Feydor Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:35 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 TheDocAdvertcopy

Some of Feydors GHI items photoshopped into existance. These are a part of my rolling item, in which when equipped with these skins, roaches, and some herb anyone can roll up a joint ;D

Last edited by Feydor on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:38 pm

Jinoti wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Lol

Edit* Typos are a skill. Fact!

That is....the best pic...I have ever seen. You need a medal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:05 am

Perturbo wrote:
Jinoti wrote:Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Lol

Gief Shiny, all for meeeeee! my precious :>

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:13 am

Ath > you all. Period.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Geldar Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:00 am

Jinoti wrote:
Perturbo wrote:

Gief Shiny, all for meeeeee! my precious :>

Epic picture requires epic reaction:
Spoiler:

PS:
Ath > you all. Period.

Spoiler:
Geldar
Geldar

Character sheet
Name: Geldar Angelos
Title: Justicar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Something I touched up, it's meant to be my character, Clay Farglade.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Clay_f10
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunnell Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:51 am

Clay Farglade wrote:Something I touched up, it's meant to be my character, Clay Farglade.

Gunnell

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 3:49 am

BOSH!

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 N663570730_486858_2793

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 N663570730_486859_3024

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 N663570730_486884_8736

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 17961_326813180730_663570730_5192637_2541267_n

I used to have a masssssssive passion for photography and thats perhaps why i love to take screens in game so much. I realy need to get my camera fixed :<

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:15 pm

Gunnell wrote:
Clay Farglade wrote:Something I touched up, it's meant to be my character, Clay Farglade.

Shame the armour is white, and nor do I use gold ICly either. :3
Go to your elfies and don't derail the thread!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:26 pm

Yeah Jinoti, when you come in Whitestar Office, btw ? :p
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 28, 2011 5:55 pm

SORRY! >< im setting up another guild atm so ive been reaaal busy, what with leveling my warlock etc. But i WILL get in a speak with you guys soon Very Happy ill /w you ingame <3

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Another touched up picture, this time of my rogue in his humanform.
Shaw Quartermain

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Shawe_10
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dorik Thunderbelly Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:33 pm

Ah well, it's not WoW but it has dragons in it. I should draw more Dwarves one day.
More of my stuff here: http://netarliargus.deviantart.com/

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Li_jeng__the_noble_gold_by_netarliargus-d37q8vs
Dorik Thunderbelly
Dorik Thunderbelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayse Sun Jan 30, 2011 3:45 pm

In redoing the new SI7 concept guide (for something to do) I'm creating some artwork to go with it.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Jayse_10
Jayse
Jayse

Character sheet
Name: Jayse Ravenwest
Title: International Man of Mystery

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Scythe Paradrop. Not exactly finished, but so what

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Paradr10
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valdar/Melan Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:03 pm

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Si7_va11

Also, that's awesome, Raelan. Love it.
Valdar/Melan
Valdar/Melan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Mon Jan 31, 2011 10:58 am

Loving the SI:7 stuff, lads.
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:58 am

Aniane/Vale wrote:Loving the SI:7 stuff, lads.

It's very well done.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:51 pm

Jayse wrote:In redoing the new SI7 concept guide (for something to do) I'm creating some artwork to go with it.

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Jayse_10

I love but it leaves me wondering what method is used. It doesn't look like something you could do with WowModelViewer.. Did you export it to a 3D modeling program and changed the skeletal position of the model? Or did you photoshop several parts together?
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:26 pm

Was the base for something else, but cant manage to fit it properly into anything yet. (Was trying with a gyrochopper's skids, didn't work out decently... probbably gonna go for cliff edge)

Post YOUR Artwork thread\' anything from poop to photoshop and classic\' hand drawn! - Page 19 Jpg11
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:09 am

is that aestheic by any chance i lolled so hard XD
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:12 am

Chareshia/Veshneta wrote:is that aestheic by any chance i lolled so hard XD

Why yes. Yes it is ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Seranita Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:13 am

ahhhh ha ha that womanising prick gets what was comin to him *gives Jinoti a bone crushing hug*

ps must have watched it like 10 times now (i realy dislike the guy ic;ly so this is realy entertainin XD)

Last edited by Chareshia/Veshneta on Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Seranita
Seranita

Character sheet
Name: Monrena
Title: Trainee Vindicator/engeneer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next