Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

+7
Morty
Jehorius
Timna
Zhakiri
Cathee Norris
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love - Page 2 Empty Re: 4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

Post by Timna Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:07 pm

Does it matter guys? What happened, happened, keep your views to yourself and go with that it did happen.

I think we should leave it at that.

Otherwise, lovely to remember old times. ^^ Damn, I miss Orthur now! Sad
Timna
Timna

Character sheet
Name: Timna
Title:

Back to top Go down

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love - Page 2 Empty Re: 4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Aye agreed there Tilly *huggles*
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jehorius Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:08 pm

I believe It's about time people stop making a scene every time something happens that someone doesn't like. RP cannot, and SHOULD NOT be controlled by a single person. RP would be very dull, if there would only be one rping, am I correct? Throw your silly drama and bickering aside, said people know who you are.

That's my two cents.
Jehorius
Jehorius

Character sheet
Name: Jehorius 'Regelius Renn' Amaltheria
Title: Iretongues' Hammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:38 pm

I had fun -talking- for a while, whatever happened when I stopped I shall not speak for. :p

But I do see a major difference on talking, speaking of my friend Michelle's character and my opinion of the rp that occured. I simply felt that whoever replied to that would feel the same, yes yes? Very Happy
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:01 pm

I don't mind the RP, nor do I care of the story. What triggers me is when people make snide comments about the whole thing and try to make things look like something it is not in front of public whom does not know what happened and thus get their mind set about some people only thanks to petty comments here.

That's the only thing I wanted to say. So yes, please, keep to the truth people. Or you're only pissing others off all the more.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:33 pm

Saihna/Julia wrote:I don't mind the RP, nor do I care of the story. What triggers me is when people make snide comments about the whole thing and try to make things look like something it is not in front of public whom does not know what happened and thus get their mind set about some people only thanks to petty comments here.

That's the only thing I wanted to say. So yes, please, keep to the truth people. Or you're only pissing others off all the more.

I'll quote a wise friend of mine. She go by the name Tilly.

"I judge people not from what I hear others say, but from my own personal experiences with the person in question."

I'm sure it's up to everyone and themselves to form their opinions about what they read, and it wasn't as hostiley put as you make it seem when we spoke it.

I'm sure people will form their own opinions for all the right reasons and not the wrong ones. I understand you are worried for your own and people near you's characters, but there's nothing to fear if we're all good willed people. Smile

No need to ever have made this all seem hostile!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Morty Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:21 am

Well said, Trave.
Morty
Morty

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://www.defiasrp.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:48 am

For the love of god! What are you all doing!
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Drazial Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:29 am

*Kicks the thread* Stop it. Nice reading some past RP by the way, Mich. Tut on drama stirrers.
Drazial
Drazial

Character sheet
Name: Drazial Legraine
Title: Commander of The Lady Proudmoore

Back to top Go down

Post by Braiden Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:59 am

/slap

Good read otherwise Smile
Braiden
Braiden

Character sheet
Name: Braiden Mistmantle
Title: Count ಠ_ರೃ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:15 am

I have had enough with all this drama and shit in my stories, it's a PART of rp in the PAST, there is no glorfying of anyone, there is no lies not anything. If you think it is THAT important Saihna to just turn everyone against me and make everyone think I'm a horrible person perhaps you should start by NOT targetting ROLEPLAYcharacters and stories, no matter what is written it is ALWAYS out of the perspective of said toon or IC person and even if it is not the full truth who are you to go on and on about how bad and wrong it all was?

Even in real life there are always people who tell stories differently, or feel differently about the same situation. I suggest you grow up now and proof that you won't people get to you because your ranting and constant posting is the exact proof needed to show that you get fed up at everything that does not go as YOU want it to go. Keep it up, make it public and let everyone see how the guild has gone to shit because you cannot leave things to rest.
Now if you would please refrain from acting like my 12 year old brother and stop messing about here.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Eodan Wed Jul 13, 2011 8:37 am

Might I suggest deleting all posts past the initial one & not having people respond? It's gone right out to personal insults and is a disgrace.
Eodan
Eodan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:13 am

No it's about time we had it all come into the fray. You can only bottle things up for so long.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2