Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

+7
Morty
Jehorius
Timna
Zhakiri
Cathee Norris
Rmuffn
Sharyssa/Adenah
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love Empty 4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:22 am

Directly copied from RP that has been had ages ago, I found it in logs while being cut off from the internet and cleaned it up a little and molded it into a story. Nearly all of it remains untouched and is literally the rp that we had.
----------------------

Once more the young girl had been working untill the middle of the night, her head resting onto the desk on her arms while slowly dozing off and falling asleep. Her thought had been everywhere but her studies and with a low groan she lifts her head up without opening her eyes. The last passing minutes her mind had been trailing to the family she had found when she had come to Stromgarde, but also the first love she had experienced.

Those two things combined had been causing her alot of emotionall stress with both her uncles interferring with her life. Something that had been done to keep her from being hurt and she had ended up causing the hurt upon herself and Calath instead.

How fast things had changed back then, yet she remebered all the conversations that were had so clearly. One of them was when she had just come back from her Rite of Adulthood, carrying the head of her owl within her arm as she was headed towards the Sanctum to her grand-uncle, the Orin Orthur. Calath had walked past and they hadn't spoken to eachother and it had left Adenah confused on what happened when entering the building to aproach her uncle.

[Adenah]: Did something happen?

[Orthur]: I denyed the lusty Prince.

[Adenah]: Den...- Lusty ..

[Orthur]: Tis clear te us all tha' te Rhan feels fer ye, bu' no matter te words tha' spawn from 'is educated mouth, nay matter te wooin' tha' captures ye, Adenah. Only when He 'as proven 'imself te me, shall I allow such a communion.

[Adenah]: Aren't I the one he has to prove himself to ...

The girl stammered her words, trying to clear her mind while exhaustion made it harder for her to stay alert.

[Adenah]: And I cl..clearly didn't even know what you all seem to have noticed.

[Orthur]: No Adenah, for 'E proves 'imself te ye wit' a wink o' 'Is eye, o' a pathetic lovepoem. Tha' isn't provin' 'imself, Adenah, tha's seduction.

[Adenah]: I'm sort of insulted ... as if I can't decide for myself ...as if I'd be that easily mislead?

[Orthur]: Such is te tricks o' te Heart.

Adenah arches her eyebrow for a moment and then looks down with a sigh, a soft glowing blush upon her face when she shakes her head briefly, her arms locked around the Owl's head

[Orthur]: Don't fall fer 'im whilst 'e remains distrusted in terms o' romanticism.

Adenah lowers her voice for a moment while responding to the eldery man stood before her.

[Adenah]: You all keep saying that, and one by one has been proven wrong already.

[Orthur]: So ye 'ave fallen fer 'im?

[Orthur]: An' ye await te time tha' yer union will be blessed?

[Adenah]: I haven't .. I don't know yet, I barely know him .. I can't tell.

[Orthur]: Keep yer distance, I'd 'ate te anger ye by protectin' ye from 'Im.

[Adenah]: Why are you? Pa's doing that.

[Orthur]: Because I am te Elder Thorgint, yer Pa es yer Pa an' He'll do wha' Pa's do, bu' tis down te me te accept o' reject unionship.

[Adenah]: Unions.. this is instantly for the long run? ...

[Orthur]: Between Us an' Royalty. Yes.

[Orthur]: We've become nobility, we need te act so.

[Adenah]: Royalty ... I don't even see him as such, atleast not at normal situations.

[Orthur]: But 'E is.

[Adenah]: He doesn't want it.

[Orthur]: Tough, He 'as been born into it.

[Orthur]: We need te act so.

[Adenah]: He's asked me to not call him any titles, I respect that and looks past it, why don't you?

[Orthur]: Because I am stuck in old ways an' customs. He -is- te Rhan. An' unless 'e offically abdicates, I will treat 'im as such, an' I won't 'ave my family frivilously dating royalty. I've said te same te Garth an' yer Pa. Wit' Trollbanes, es all o' nothin'.

[Adenah]: He's also a person.

[Orthur]: Don't be so naive...

Adenah sighs, still glancing down and shuffling one foot around for a moment. Her eyes casted away from Orthur.

[Orthur]: Until 'e has proven te me tha' yer nut another notch on 'is belt, naythin' will 'appen.

[Adenah]: And if something happened already?

[Orthur]: Then I forbid anythin' te continue.

Adenah looks up, tilting her head with a hint of defiance in her voice

[Adenah]: You forbid?

[Orthur]: Ay'.

The young girl opens her mouth to reply but instead shakes her head, looking rather confused when muttering softly “I'll go rest”. Being interupted by Orthur walking up to her to take heri nto a firm hug. She stands utterly still to receive the hug, only resting her head briefly upon the man's chest and both her arms still wrapped around the owl's head, sighing.

[Orthur]: I do this fer yer well bein'.

[Adenah]: I'm not a child .. I can make my own decisions Uncle ..

[Orthur]: Times aren't such.

Adenah just shakes her head and sighs, leaning back to step out of the hug.

[Orthur]: I'm sorry bu' I won't 'ave ye heartbroken o' such.

[Adenah]: ... I just want to lead my own life, not have others direct if for me.

[Orthur]: Righ' now, ye can't.

[Adenah]: For what reason?

[Orthur]: Te Society we've gotten ourselves inte.

[Adenah]: Do I have -any- say in all this?

[Orthur]: Ay'. Ye don't 'ave te fall in love.

Adenah blinks a few times, looking up at Orthur in confusion.

[Adenah]: Don't have to fall in love for what? .. Or just don't have to fall in love at all so he doesn't have to prove himself?

[Orthur]: If ye don't want te be wit' 'im, then nothin' needs te be done.

[Orthur]: I'm nut goin' te enforce te same rules wit' a random commoner, am I.

[Adenah]: I just can't see why the two of us can't just do this like all others ... that it has to be such a ... drag.

[Orthur]: Because He is who es His, an' ye are who ye are.

[Adenah]: I'm going to see if I can find Pa' .. so he knows I'm back.

[Orthur]: Do midor dek, Thor'Niece, be boro, be nileth. Erea 'ill tell hu, ey.

Not too many days after that it had been similar with her uncle Nygarth, the brother of her father when he had fallen out against Calath at the Shar's farm. Calath was snarling in anger when he rushed out of the house, leaving her alone with her uncle. His last words falling upon deaf ears when she blinked at him dissapearing out of sight.

[Nygarth]: Judge ye off te bat? I don't need te judge ye, Throran. I kno' ye.

[Nygarth]: More than ye do, Niece.

[Adenah]: Judging on his past?

[Nygarth]: His past is his life, his past is him. Without his past, he would be nayone.

[Adenah]: Everyone is giving him another chance. Why not you and Uncle Orthur?

[Nygarth]: I'm willin' te give 'im all te chances in te world. Bu' He needs te be a Rhan, nut yer lover.

Adenah grunts briefly sliding to sit down with her whole back searing from standing up

[Adenah]: Why is it so impossible to be both?

[Nygarth]: He didn't come back jus' te find another conquest.
[Adenah]: Ano...-

[Nygarth]: I know Throran, Adenah.

[Adenah]: Calath.

[Nygarth]: Perhaps tha's why I'm nut so willin' te hand o'er my little niece.

[Nygarth]: His name is Throran. Hide behind wha'ever name He wishes, His name is still Throran.

[Adenah]: He doesn't want to be called Thoran.

[Nygarth]: Because it links him te a awful past. He is a coward, hidin' from his past, his former self. An' he wonders why we, tha' knew him then, don't trust 'im?

[Adenah]: Former .. that'd be the keyword

[Nygarth]: Because He isn't who he says he is.

[Adenah]: He isn't who he used to be, doesn't want to be.

[Nygarth]: Then maybe he should change himself, rather than just his latest cunt te fuck an' feckin' name!
Adenah blinks a few times again, staring at Nygarth.

[Adenah]: What has he done that you can't see he changed like the others? Sis' and Pa' see it.

[Nygarth]: They didn't kno' 'im like I did. If Pa 'ad seen wha' I seen 'im do, He wouldn't let ye near 'im. I promise.

[Nygarth]: An' te more we make a fuss o' it. Te more ye're gettin' pushed closer te 'im.

[Nygarth]: So jist feck off, an' piss yer Great Uncle off. See where tha' actually gits ye.

Adenah stares infront of herself for a while, her jaw dropped while her eyes are locked to the exit of the room.

Nygarth lets out a long, drawn-out sigh.

[Adenah]: I don't ..- No it's not fair ..

[Nygarth]: It is fair. I don't trust 'im wit' my family, neither does Uncle. I kno' wha' He is like, more than ye do, or yer Pa, or yer Sis even more tha' Saihna.

[Nygarth]: Saihna is 'is Ma, I was 'is friend, nay on best friend.

[Adenah]: No you don't .. he's told me he doesn't want to be ..- how he wants to change, -has- changed.

[Nygarth]: Do wha'ever ye wish, bu' I don't an' neither does Orthur want te 'ave te flee te Country when we piss off te Monarchy after 'e hurts ye.

Nygarth chuckles briefly before continuing.

[Nygarth]: Adenah, he's spun te same feckin' lines te about ten different whores infront o' my very eyes. Playboy Prince, always will be. Was all fine, til 'e fecked wit' my family.

Adenah stammers a moment, her eyes still towards the "door" folding her hands in her lap to hide the slight insecurity when then looking at Nygarth with a slight flash of anger and a blush.

[Adenah]: I'm not ... a whore ..

[Nygarth]: Then stop runnin' into 'is arms like one, believin' every tale tha' He spins. He is te master o' liein' 'is way inte every lasses pants, be them Human, Elf o' Draenei.

[Adenah]: He's .. no..-

Adenah stumbles over her words and falls silent, the faint blush flaring up a little.

[Nygarth]: Adenah, midor, please. Believe wha' ye wish. I jus' 'ope I don't lose my kids, an' my fiance o'er punching 'im te the ground an' kickin' 'im te a pulp once wha' I know will 'appen, 'appens.

[Nygarth]: I trust te Rhan wit' my life. Adenah. Bu' I don't trust 'im wit' my family.

Adenah lowers her head with a sigh, confused desperation crossing over her face mixed with a slight hurt and insecurity.

[Nygarth]: Me an' Orthur are lookin' out fer ye...An' I'm sure yer Pa is in his own way, bu' me atleast, kno' Throran alot better...

[Adenah]: He's ... not the same ..

[Nygarth]: Are ye really tha' naive?... Fel...
Nygarth crawls onto his bed, sighing.

[Adenah]: He's been ...never pushed anything ..

[Nygarth]: I kno' exactly 'ow 'e works 'is magic, Adenah.
[Adenah]: But ... he ..*mumbling* told me that he ..

[Nygarth]: He wha'?
Nygarth strains to listen.

[Nygarth]: Tha' he loves ye, hrm?

Adenah turns her head slightly towards Nygarth, looking hopefull and slightly hurt because she feels so unsure.

Nygarth peers directly at Adenah, questioningly.
[Adenah]: Y..yes he did.

Nygarth lets out a long, drawn-out sigh.
[Nygarth]: Words, always 'as been wit' Throran, just words...

[Adenah]: It's .. n..- but ..
Adenah sighs deeply, turning her head back towards the door, holding her hands tightly together

[Nygarth]: Adenah. Why would I say this te ye, apart from te warn ye an' 'elp ye? Yer my family, I care fer ye. Tha's te only reason Orthur says an' does wha' he does, it's nut because 'e is a bitter ole fool, we just care fer ye.

Adenah glances towards the top of the stairs, squinting her eyes a little when she sighs with a tremble in her voice.
[Adenah]: It all feels so right .. why can't it be so simple then?

[Nygarth]: Because et never, ever, ever is simple...An' o'course it feels righ', it felt righ' fer all te other girls too, te be so blunt.

Adenah hangs her head, her body twitching once when she strains the skin on her back, tearing at the wounds and sending a sharp pain trough her.

Nygarth scoots up the bed, and takes Adenah into his own arms.

Adenah leans to her right a little, clenching her teeth slightly to not make a sound from the pain.

[Nygarth]: Do ye want te stay 'ere tenight?

[Adenah]: Isn't this the Shar's farm ..

[Nygarth]: An' te Shar is my Fiance. Tis our Farm, in word.

[Adenah]: I .. maybe.

[Nygarth]: Do wha'ever ye wish, at te end o' te day...If he does 'urt ye, lik' I'd bet anythin' on...I'll stick te my family, an' feck everythin' else in my life up fer yer honour...

[Adenah]: No I don't want .. I don't know anymore ..

[Nygarth]: Well ye take yer time...

[Adenah]: What do I do?

[Nygarth]: I'd usually say follow yer 'eart, but I'm telling ye, Adenah...I honestly think ye should follow yer brain this time round.

[Adenah]: You can be wrong and I'd follow my brains .. hurting myself.

Despite her feelings Adenah had tried to heed the words and warnings of both her uncles, trying to value her family above the love she felt to do the right thing for them and perhaps herself. Calath had walked away from her when he had noticed her restrain and had seen the doubt upon her face that same evening, but instead the Shar had walked up to her.
Her eyes filled with tears when she heard the woman adress her, her whole expression radiating her insecurity.

[Adenah]: I ...-

Saíhna smiles softly and soothingly.

[Saíhna]: Ye only 'ave this life, Adenah. It is yers, and yers alone to do what ye please with. No one else has the right ter decide for ye. Not even me.

Adenah speaks as if her throat is squeezed shut, really trying hard not to cry
Adenah]: But .. what if my decision would perhaps .. risk the way lifes of others go?

Saíhna perks a brow slightly.
[Saíhna]: Whoms life would it risk?

[Adenah]: Uncle 'Garths .. he's certain I'll get hurt .. and he'd defend ..me as his family .. but risk losing you ..and his children .. I can't .-

Saíhna smiles somewhat tiredly. She sighs and walks up to Adenah, trying to pull her into an almost motherly hug.

Adenah brushes her palm over her bandages lower arm, her foot digging a little into the soil. Lifting her head in suprise at the hug and initially not even feeling the pressure on her wounds. Tears beginning to flow at the gesture as she leans back against Saihna.

[Saíhna]: It is nay yer burden te bare. Did he tell ye this?

Adenah nods weakly, raising a hand to stubbornly wipe away her tears.

[Adenah]: He did .. he doesn't .. trust Calath at all not one bit ..

[Saíhna]: Don't ye worry about it. First of all, Calath has changed. I can tell, I'm his mother. Second of all, Nygarth has no right speakin' about trust. And thirdly, no matter if it did happen. He'd nay loose me, nor his children.

[Saíhna]: Because I nay want my children ter grow up without a father.

Adenah looks up at Saihna, a low relieved sigh escaping her when she manages a tiny smile, suddenly moving her arm to wrap it around Saihna in a thankfull and carefull hug.

Saíhna smiles and returns the hug, in a protective and again motherly manner.

[Saíhna]: So don't ye worry a bit about it. Yer doin' nothing wrong. Just follow yer heart.

Adenah nods determinedly at Saihna, looking as if a burden has been lifted from her instantly

Saíhna smiles and takes a step back.

[Saíhna]: I'll tell Calath he can come back ter ye?

Adenah smiles a little and nods.

With a deep sigh Adenah opens her eyes, staring at the dark wall before her inside the magetower and shakes her head. Trying to empty her mind with the flashes of the memories that had crawled up on her. Yes things had changed so much since then, in only a few months. And from all that had been different she missed her family the most. Both her uncles had gone into exile and her father had returned to Hellfire. For her it had been the best thing about returning to Stromgarde, finding them and the feeling of having a family around her. Something she had never felt before when she was still at Honor Hold with her parents. She had never known grandpartens, uncles and aunts. And now she had lost it all again. All but her sister Timna. They had bonded so easily that it sometimes scared her, but she had grown fond of her and would do all she could to keep her “little” sister safe. Just like she kept her safe in turn.
Fire and knives combined was a lethal combo upon the fields of battle, and they both enjoyed making use of it.

Last edited by Nilda Meyrick on Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet
Name: Skytalon/Duskeye
Title: Archer/Pyromancer

Back to top Go down

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love Empty Re: 4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:48 am

Biggest mistake in her life eveeeer!

I mean, eh.. *coughs*

Faralan only ever trusted Throran simply because Throran sat on a little secret, and aslong as he didn't speak to anyone of it, Faralan would trust him. :p

Seeing Orth and Ade's convo did make me miss all that RP though.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love Empty Re: 4. Adenah Thorgint: Family and Love

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:51 am

You mean, biggest mistake of Throrans life? It was she who cheated on him and broke his heart, mind.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:52 am

Aye things been changing alot since then with the whole lot leaving or doing other things, made the story because of nostalgia and am glad I had saved the logs of this. Should do so more often with my rp to make these stories.

Doubt I am the only one who has ever done those things btw, rp is rp and it's how it goes ^_^
And hey he's perfectly happy tho! Becoming a dad and all that
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:54 am

I admit, reading that really did make me miss the old times. Thanks for posting it Michelle, I had no idea you stored it. Surprised

I still stand for what Orthur and Nygarth said! I'm also glad that Adenah made the first unfaithful move! Very Happy
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

I still think it's Ade's mistake. Getting in the way of Throran whom clearly can't wait to jump to the next yet again. And had she never dated Throran, the fuss with Draz would be less, or who knows, maybe even not happened. You can never tell!

Intruiging thoughts. p:
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:57 am

Just following the footsteps of all Thorgints before her huh? *cough* xD

I have stored alot more mind ^_^ didn't fix those yet but eventually the story of Sky and Nyg should be molded into something similar, and the sequel where Sky goes to Fara too about it.

And Livvy-Nygaern is something else I stored up into logs too Smile
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

So am I. A Prince shouldn't marry someone like that.

Oh and also, Faralan. You shouldn't speak when you don't know the facts.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:02 am

Definately sort the Nyg and Sky one out. Mind that was a major mindfuck. Livvy and Nygaern! LOL...That was so messed up, you have to post it.

Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

Oh I know. ^-^

And quite frankly, unless your bitter mind prevents it. Surely you can admit that Adenah wasn't "someone like that." back when Throran and Adenah was dating. Cause I do believe the queen herself was very much in favour of the marriage. Surely she should know best then, yes?

That's the past, you're forgetting Throran has a much worse past unlike Adenah whom got a bad present instead.
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:03 am

Aye Sky and Nyg was indeed some mindfuck, was great rp tho and am glad I have the logs off it that I can pour into a story where she thinks back to it now that she's on the run again (sortoff)
Sadly the Livvy-Nygaern one aint that long yet it display's the wickedness so greatly xD made me grin and chuckle when reading it <3
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:07 am

I prefered the stories that we wrote of Sky's and Ny's past to the actual RP tbh. The actual RP was waaaay too messy to be honest. Razz Such a messed up relationship with Saihna and all. I honestly never meant for Nygarth to be such an unfaithful rat when I created him many moons ago Razz Honest! He used to be such a nice little Priest...
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:08 am

Trave wrote:Oh I know. ^-^

And quite frankly, unless your bitter mind prevents it. Surely you can admit that Adenah wasn't "someone like that." back when Throran and Adenah was dating. Cause I do believe the queen herself was very much in favour of the marriage. Surely she should know best then, yes?

That's the past, you're forgetting Throran has a much worse past unlike Adenah whom got a bad present instead.

Oh she was in favor of Adenah. Which makes it all even worse, considering she didn't only betray Calath, but Saihna too. And then running off even though she was ordered not to by Saihna which made her betray her entire nation.

As for the Throran part yes, he was like that in the past. When he was played by someone else. =P
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

How can one person have two different views on the same subject tho? Being betrayed by Ade which I fully accept and understand and is entirelly logicall yet at the same time being the support and help for someone else who did the same and being very much against the person that has been betrayed?
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:10 am

In all fairness Saihna you can't ignore the past of the character. As Nygarth actually said ICly, his past is what made him. I know that Jeremy had the best intentions when he took up the role and wanted to RP the noble good Prince, but he had the original Throran's reputation to deal with and in my opinion, I always felt that it was happily disregarded for convinence, until I (Orth/Ny) dragged it back into the fray.

I also adore the image of Nygarth and the original Throran on the Stormwind 'clubbing' scene back in the old days! XD
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:13 am

Gharifik wrote:In all fairness Saihna you can't ignore the past of the character. As Nygarth actually said ICly, his past is what made him. I know that Jeremy had the best intentions when he took up the role and wanted to RP the noble good Prince, but he had the original Throran's reputation to deal with and in my opinion, I always felt that it was happily disregarded for convinence, until I (Orth/Ny) dragged it back into the fray.

I also adore the image of Nygarth and the original Throran on the Stormwind 'clubbing' scene back in the old days! XD

Mind you. Faralan never denied that either! He simply had to trust Throran, but he too, especially with Timna before Ade even came around, then again that was the old Throran, regardless xD He told her to be careful with Throran, and he said the same at the beginning to Ade!
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:14 am

Gharifik wrote:I prefered the stories that we wrote of Sky's and Ny's past to the actual RP tbh. The actual RP was waaaay too messy to be honest. Razz Such a messed up relationship with Saihna and all. I honestly never meant for Nygarth to be such an unfaithful rat when I created him many moons ago Razz Honest! He used to be such a nice little Priest...

He wasn't unfaithfull with Sky tho despite the rp that happened there, just left both of them confused about it. But I do agree the stories were simply amazing to write and to ponder about. Yet it was all so simple ^^
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:16 am

In all honesty, I simply put my character's reactions down to this.

Orthur was a control freak, always was, and didn't like the idea thus wanted to foil it. Simple as that.

Nygarth thought he had alot to lose should things go wrong and due to his knowledge of Throran's past, was convinced it would go wrong.

Mich ^^, I know he wasn't totally unfaithful but it still dented his and Saihna's relationship. Alot. Alas I agree that the stories were amazing, I'm trying to find them but I can't!? D:
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:19 am

Never felt like it was a bad thing that Orth and Nyg went against it, even with things that happened you are one that mostly managed to stick to his toons traits and characteristics. Bit late to see it all now tho ^^
And aye do miss those times too *scoff*

Skytalon -> Flight of an Eagle that should be the one I think
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

Because of Throran doing this in the past and then doing all he could to become better, which he has. No one can deny that. This does not make it right for Adenah to do it, especially not after her speech about how Adenah was the only good Thorgint there was. Then being ordered to not head to Theramore and doing so anyway, forsaking her nation and duties.

The thing with Throrans past was not disregarded. Not one bit. In fact we still ICly discuss it often between him and Saihna.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 am

Actually she went to Theramore after asking to be allowed to do so, she IC'ly had been trying to find Nygarth of whom the last whereabouts had been Theramore in her knowledge. The fact that she stayed there longer for other reasons was IC'ly NOT known mind
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:22 am

Ha, stick to my character's traits and characteristics?! You know just as well as I do that I was driven by my OOC feelings. I can admit that, but let's not talk about that.

Thanks for the link.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:27 am

Nilda Meyrick wrote:Actually she went to Theramore after asking to be allowed to do so, she IC'ly had been trying to find Nygarth of whom the last whereabouts had been Theramore in her knowledge. The fact that she stayed there longer for other reasons was IC'ly NOT known mind

She was ordered by Saihna to not go there. And then she goes to ask Eodan. I'm sorry dear, but that's treason.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharyssa/Adenah Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:30 am

Not to see Drazial was the order, Theramore had not been mentioned I think. Not sure at this moment.
And she asked Eodan to go see Nygarth who had fled ever since the Vasgar thing which she actually did try too, she is the one who portalled him away and who wanted to see how he was doing.
Sharyssa/Adenah
Sharyssa/Adenah

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:36 am

Saihna told her to stay with her people at the camp, and not go anywhere else until the war was over.
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next