Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00

5 posters

Go down

Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00 Empty Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00

Post by Melnerag Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 am

Ashenvale campaign against the Twilight Cultists is half-finished. First half will be concluded with a big event this coming sunday the 5th. Although I have an alternative finale not involving a lot of 'NPC' cultists, it would still be fun to get the people for the sake of epicness!

So, I am looking for alliance-characters of any race (lvl 20+ preferred), to act as cultists. You can be a spellcaster, you can be an archer or a simple footman or a sneaky backstabber. We also have need of people to take care of creepy Old God whispers, and some dragon-riders (drake-mount required)

If you do not want to come on a dispensable alt, let me know you are not killable and I will make sure you are in a position to leg it if shit hits the fan Smile

It will be an emote-battle, but you should not worry about spam. We will split in groups so there should never be a 20v20 battle in one area, and a terrible spam of emotes.

So, can you please contact your guilds and ask them if they are up for it? Just send an in-game mail to Exaythe and I will add you to the calendar-list!

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00 Empty Re: Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00

Post by Jeanpierre Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:52 am

While I would fully support this idea with my presence... It clashes with another event where I promised help:
https://defiasrp.forumotion.net/t3131-need-a-skilled-frapser-video-maker

Otherwise I would have been there Smile
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00 Empty Re: Bad Guys needed - Sunday the 5th, 20:00

Post by Saevir Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:17 pm

too bad this conflicts with the bilgewater market, or I might have had something to offer for this :/
Saevir
Saevir

Character sheet
Name: Saevir Dawnseeker
Title: Sage

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:20 pm

I have many drakes, take your pick.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexgrad Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:22 pm

I can send someone...a pala called Jarric (can be a footman or something/wont emote the light)
Lexgrad
Lexgrad

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Misty Beast Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 pm

I can attend on my hunter, RP said random cultist marksman, and got an idea for him to look like as well. Additionally, I got a GHI item that, if I tinker the soundrange, will give everyone in XYZ range a buff that mutters the Yogg-Saron whispers every once in a while (Idf you click it off, it'll stop)

The Misty Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down