Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Return

3 posters

Go down

The Return Empty The Return

Post by Rmuffn Sat May 21, 2011 3:12 am

Here's my little story to Vargosh return to the world. More hatred against humans than ever.

Chained in a cell. Tortured fer months. Treated like a wild beast.. Feared.. Like a wild beast.
The pinkskins know no boundraries fer their lack of dignity. Yet.. I remain here, a captive, countless experiments am I cast through.

Azeroth will fall at this rate.. And the Horde with it.. The useless Warchief does naught ter protect 'em.

Walking in the corridor outside picks up alongside the talking of two men.

"...Will kill them, I tell you. Their new Warchief, that brown Hellscream mut is going to doom them. I heard Varian wants his head, you know."

The two men reaches out of range to be heard further.

It is time to act..

"Cole, remember not to stay longer than necessary. Just place the bloody bowl of food in there, aight?"

"I know, it's like everytime I get it. Aint my first time, mate."

The guard sighs as he walks down the corridor. Oh, how he hated this job, guarding and feeding a gigantic monster. He wishes for this to be the last time he needs to do it.

He stops infront of an iron door, grabbing a set of keys he unlocks the door and opens it wide to shed light into the dark black cell. In the depths of the cell, a large being can barely be seen as the light barely reaches it, two massive feet with untended nails on sticks out of the shadows.

"Bloody beast, should kill you right here and now, shouldn't I?"

The man leans down to place the bowl of food to step closer cocking his chest up to look confident.
Suddenly out of the shadows a large and long arm reaches out, the hand grasping around his head. Quickly without hesitation the fingers of the massive hand starts to pressure against his skull, he struggles to get out of the grip, sweat pouring down his face, but all in vain
because within moments his own skull cracks and his head is squashed like a melon.

The 'beast' tosses the limp body aside before standing up in full height, he lifts his chained arms and jerks them, causing the chains to snap. He walks towards the door and huddles down to slip through the door frame and out into the sunlit corridor.

What you see is a large Mok'Nathal, half orc, half ogre, three times the size of an orc. His skin brown yet fading into yellow hue. His body is the one of a seasoned warrior, the simple frame intimidating.
He's covered in countless scars and wounds. The right eye is blinded yet keeping as a vicious and bloodthirsty glare as the left eye.

Vargosh starts walking down the corridor, his steps are heavy. A guard charges towards him. Stretching both his arms out Vargosh grabs the charging guard's own arms and lifts him from the ground, fiercly he digs his tusks into the neck of the man, biting in to snap it. With a simply move of his right arm he slams the guard against the wall and keeps walking.

Vermin.. There's nothing that can challenge my strength. Nothing. I am going back ter the Horde, and this time I will have my revenge. It's time to go back to the good old bad days, with war and violence.

Vargosh finally reaches the courtyard of the human hold, location unknown to himself.
Not far from him he notices he workman's sledge which he picks up and beats down the guards attempting to stop his escape. With little effort he reaches the gates and rushes out into the wilds leaving the sledge behind with it's owners, the humans who sought to keep him captive to learn more of the orcs.

In the middle of the forests Vargosh halts his sprinting. He stretches out his back and arms flung in the air as he lets out a thundering roar that causes most wildlife to flee in terror. The roar echoes throughout the forests.

Freedom again...
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

The Return Empty Re: The Return

Post by Morgeth Sat May 21, 2011 4:58 am

Hide the cookies.

Welcome back!
Morgeth
Morgeth

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Valerias Sat May 21, 2011 11:48 am

Dayum. Why didn't he escape sooner if he could do all that? xD

But it's an interesting story, you certainly capture his bestial side and anger!
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rmuffn Sat May 21, 2011 12:03 pm

Valerias wrote:Dayum. Why didn't he escape sooner if he could do all that? xD

But it's an interesting story, you certainly capture his bestial side and anger!

If you noted at the beginning he was quite.. uhm. Unhappy with a certain ex-Warchief. ^_^
Then you put OotRB ontop of that. And his past overall. He kind of felt the world was coming to an end and the Horde was doomed at the current state.

He's always believed in the Hellscreams though, so his spirits were risen by the news he snapped up. Very Happy
Rmuffn
Rmuffn

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down