Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC - Preach.] I offer today...

3 posters

Go down

[IC - Preach.] I offer today... Empty [IC - Preach.] I offer today...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:51 am

( This song would fit perfectly I think )

[ From the stairs of the Cathedral, Isabis collects all of her courage and speaks to all willing to listen ]

I offer today, my vision of Azeroth and my fears and hopes. I wish not to offend anyone. I merely want to share my vision in hopes it will inspire you to think rather then to follow.

For as long as I remember, we’re at war with ourselves, someone or something. We are a divided planet. Divided people are easy to control, thus we’re being controlled. The arrogance of our leaders, teachers and guides and the unwillingness to sustain long term alliances with our fellow beings on Azeroth saddens me – deeply. In a way, perhaps, we’re addicted to strive and the constant battles we emerge ourselves in.

I wish not to sound like a hypocrite, there are those that feel comfortable and even enjoy the life we live in, I owe many of my insights and skills to battle and lessons of the past. There are those that sprout and blossom in conflict, but the truth is, that more beings lose track and suffer in times like these.

Since I was a child I dreamed of this planet joining forces. No conflict, unconditional respect towards Azeroth. I cannot, and will not believe this life, is the life we are supposed to live. What are we fighting towards, and doesn’t fighting mean there will always be a loser and a winner? The loser will most likely cling to vengeance, hatred and grief. The winner will cling to arrogance, pride and the will to defend his place. It’s a never ending circle – and it has to be stopped.

Many times it’s hard to find the words to describe my grief and I wish not to sound like a victim for there only is one victim - our children and future generations. I will pray for Azeroth, for the worlds in between and in particular for you.

Thank you.

Last edited by Isabis D'nuoh on Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typos)

Back to top Go down

[IC - Preach.] I offer today... Empty Re: [IC - Preach.] I offer today...

Post by Melnerag Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Wonderfully-written!

And I have an answer for you, I know the way to make it stop: Death to all who oppose us! No mercy. And there will be nobody left alive to challenge us ever again....*cackle*
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:24 pm

((I was considering writing a very similar text yesterday.. but then clicked the play button too soon Wink It's nice to see more people preach Very Happy ))

* Pierre listens intently and nods approvingly. When the speech is over he mutters *
"The Light teaches us respect for all life around us and strives towards harmony. It seems not many have listened to its message.. But at least some did."
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:40 pm

Liiight. Must remember the-.. what?
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down