Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jail break

3 posters

Go down

Jail break Empty Jail break

Post by Ara Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:52 pm

((Just an idea I had for an event that I thought would be fun to try.Baisically one of Bob's summonings blew up in his face throwing him over a cliff into the sea around gilneas.
A few days or a week later (depending on my days off Very Happy) Bob washes up near shaterspear warcamp north of Lor'danel.
Obviously torture and beatings ensue at the hands of his hosts.
As a result of this I think Bob may develop amnesia Eventually the elves set up a raiding party to attack the camp and Bob goes free blahh blahh blahh stereotypical ending.
Anyone intrested post here or PM me to arrange a day or time that would work out best. It would be great to get both H & A in on it but ehh I'll takee what I can get.
I'm also open to expanding the plot could include more prisioners or something along those lines.<shrugs>
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Jail break Empty Re: Jail break

Post by Jeanpierre Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:27 pm

Kyrby, I must admit I had trouble to comprehend the structure of your description at first. Just to make sure I get the story clear, you have a semi-written storyline that would go something like this:
1) Your character tries to teleport himself to somewhere but the operation fails and he lands in the ocean, near "Shatterspear Warcamp".
2) He is captured by the Orcs and jailed, with all the luxuries and extras that come with it.
3) An Elf warparty strikes the Orc camp, and your character uses the confusion to escape.
4) Your character is named Bob.
Hello... Bob.

I have some questions/doubts about the structure of this event. On one hand I see a large interaction crossfaction: the Orcs capturing you and giving you an exclusive chance to examine their feet with your brow. On the other hand I see a PvP event, but that event may struggle to get any proper IC communication during the event until they pulled back. So for the Elves it's mostly a PvP event and 'aftermath'.

Hm. Maybe there is a party of Nelves willing to get a PvP event going. My characters probably won't manage to fit in the story but I don't mind playing a "NPC character" or event based character. It could be the jailkeeper, it could be a bastard Goblin that you bribe with a false promise of gold to help you escape. Or it could be that brave servant of yours who will not have died in vain... well.. not have gotten mortally wounded in vain... or might actually pull through... or will actually be fine, but just as he was about to recover was suddenly hit with a seizure.

Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:48 pm

Don't worry about it just thinking out loud.

Truth be told I should of realised the amount of cross faction interaction & the "joys" that go with it

I'll just go back to SW IC in a few days or so and just act like it happened or something to that effect.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ataris Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:48 am

Sounds ok, even if amnesia is an extremely clichéd way of storytelling.

I'd personally find it more interesting to RP in at least Darna (with the Elves anyhow) for a couple of days to set all that up in your mind easier. Might even provide some fun RP.
Ataris
Ataris

Character sheet
Name: Ataris the Soulblighter
Title: Darkmaster of the Dark Sphere

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 pm

Well I'm closing most of next week Sad yay me.So it's a no go.I'll just go back to SW in a few days IC and act like it all happened.I seem to be doing alot of this lately thanks to work.

Ataris wrote:Sounds ok, even if amnesia is an extremely clichéd way of storytelling.

true.
I blame myself I was reading a Gotrek and Felix novel and the idea just stuck in my head.
Better this way though.
Now Bob gets the pleasure of learning all his spells again and getting abused by a certin someone <you know who you are Very Happy)

got hacked and banned.Waiting for it to be sorted
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down