Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate

+8
Jeanpierre
Cathee Norris
Helmheid/Mirianne
Meralynn / Ashla
Ledgic
Aleric
Valerias
Rentarn
12 posters

Go down

[A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate Empty [A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate

Post by Rentarn Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:36 am

This poster is seen scattered all around Stormwind, with special care to be found in higher number in Old Town. Drawings were added to address those downtrodden that don't know how to read.

[A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate Talabh10

For those that can't read it:

OOC Information
It's time to aid the less fortunate in the battle for survival in the cold streets of Stormwind.
The event will count with the participation of other ministers, and will have no other goal other than add flavour to the Cathedral Square. Also, seeing Geldar in a chef hat cooking soup, and Mandui trying to aim campfires will be fun.
The participants of this event will stay on call for some time, providing some minutes of RP and adding a nice ambience to the Square for a while.
Anyone can come and receive soup, clothing and Fortesgue's constant sermons, or even help as staff distributing the aforementioned.

We'll see you there, bums and ne'er-do-wells.
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet
Name: Dr. Rentarn Finje
Title: Surgeon

Back to top Go down

[A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate Empty Re: [A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate

Post by Valerias Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:04 am

I'm really looking forward to this event, and nicely done with putting this together!

I love the poster on two levels. Firstly, that you did the lovely and realistic thing of adding drawings for those who can't read, considering the audience. Secondly, because of the picture of Geldar in a chef's hat xD
Valerias
Valerias

Character sheet
Name: 'Lady' Vale
Title: courtesan

Back to top Go down

[A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate Empty Re: [A] Alms for the Poor and Unfortunate

Post by Aleric Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:18 am

*stands up and applauds*
Aleric
Aleric

Character sheet
Name: Sir Aleric Dylain
Title: Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Ledgic Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:31 am

Provided I'm not working n' such, I'll be sure to appear!
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:17 am

Meralynn isn't really the charitable person... but maybe I could come around with Ashla. Smile
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Helmheid/Mirianne Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:49 am

Nice event, I may even roll a new twink to visit as a beggar Smile It would make it all more fun if there were some fifty-odd homeless queuing for soup... The more bums the better! Thumbs up, I'll be there!

Just one minor detail... Nobody mentioned what time will the event be going on, can you shed some light on this?
Helmheid/Mirianne
Helmheid/Mirianne

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:30 am

It will be around the council meeting time, but I still don't know if before or after, so I'll update whenever I can.
Rentarn
Rentarn

Location : (1)A particular point or place in physical space. (2)An act of locating.

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Cathee Norris Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:55 am

cheers
Cathee Norris
Cathee Norris

Character sheet
Name: Cathee Piner
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeanpierre Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:40 am

Spoiler:

Definitely will try to be there.
Jeanpierre
Jeanpierre

http://www.disciplesoflight.eu

Back to top Go down

Post by Rentarn Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 am

Will abso-diddly-lutely love to see you there.
Rentarn
Rentarn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:40 am

Please stop helping low-lives, it's becoming harder and harder to find dealers these days. On a more serious note, it's a good idea, good luck with this event.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:33 pm

Make those worthless low-lives sign up to the army! We'll find a real use to them! All they do now is slander and waste our worthless money!

Forced army-service for everyone that isn't employed!

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:37 pm

I have that programme...you sacrafice the worthless, the dumb, the malformed and the undesirable to the Demons in exchance for power! Its a damned good deal I heard.

And, that sounds fantastic! Should have more events showing that Light is not only about smiting...!

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:41 pm

Free soup? Free soup!
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:29 pm

21 september is a special anniversary for me, so I'll certainly not be there, but the idea is very nice and I wish you good luck !
I'll try to promote this event with my guild, maybe they will like to role play beggars ! Wink
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down