Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaotic mind

2 posters

Go down

Chaotic mind Empty Chaotic mind

Post by Mirian Lightguard Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 pm

[sorry if i fail with grammar and spelling, is dyslexic so i try my best. Would be greatful if you point out in PM]

She snickers for herself... the plan was perfect.. only problem is how shall she do it.
Her eyes search the blueprint and the scales she has writen down to see if it has any weak links, well one!
She don't want to get cought for this.. Who shall she blame? In days she walks on the streats to find her "guilty one" two chosies The hand of Nightmare or The Sphere, she was not certain this cultist even exist, Can be a cover for the counsil to commit crime for earn gold on peoples pain.
She started to look up the spots the cultist says they hides. Duskwood was empty just fitlhy undeads and some worgens and none will belive those has plan this.. no Lakeshire.. Last spot she had on the list.

First she thought the place was empty when she heard three men talking, she laid down on the bridge and looked over the eadge. "Fishermen, great! Stormwind fears simple fishermen!" she thoughts.

She walked to the inn disepointed, when sudden a dwarf came out from the inn. He draged a unconsion man, the dwarfarmor was dark and the preasance of death around him made her understand it was a death knight.
"perfect, just act silly now!" she order herself.
She asked if he needed help with the drunk man but he rejected as he walked up to an other house.. she followed to see where they went.. "perfect he thinks me dumb" she snickerd for herself as she turned around to walk to the inn.
There she bumped into a human man, masked. He seemed friendly but Ezme has thought her that humans are a filthy animal with no moral and empathy.
He went out after beeing polite, She sneaked to the door for look where he went. He standed near a stone..
With fast feet she ran up to the house she saw the dwarf enter. A sound of pain was heard from inside, she had triumf in her hands. She thought it was best to act so blond she can as she returned to the inn.. The masked man was inside and started to ask her question as she tried to get more information about the "cultist" She almost belived him that Lakeshire was a just a normal boring town when the Dwarf came in to the inn. They talked in private.
Did the dwarf just said; "Lord prophet". Wierd... after some minute she had it confirmed who they was.. Member of the Nightmare..
She told them about the plan.. they helped her get contact with a weapondealer.. perfect they will willigly take the blame. They earn something on it to... a opening to attack their enimes when they was weaken.
But she only guessed..

Information of the comming events
Phase one: the first dance
starting from the 18th; reports about a missing Childs that seems to get taken one at the time in diffrent days.
The 24th information about where the children can be found will be writen in small papers that has been spreaded on the streats by the wind. The note; Eye for an Eye stands below the information.

place: Duskwood, when the children gets found only one lives that screams hysteric and seems discontected from the world. the others is hanged up in a tree by their throat, riped up so the animals get drawn to them.

Phase two: The Final act

The 28th between 15:00 and 15:20 a nosie of a bomb will be heard over stormwind. Most of the buildings in Old town and the tunnel the train goes can be seen becuse of the tram that stick up threw the ground. some houses is demolish and the fire fills the air with dark gases from the burning wires and objects.

((if any complaits please pm me. just thought this would be a fun dramatic event that trains people also in catastrophe moments, the Cataclysm will rip things apart and change many areas))
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Name: Azulira Oakwhisper
Title:

Back to top Go down

Chaotic mind Empty Re: Chaotic mind

Post by Mirian Lightguard Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:29 pm

if something do change before the dates will change the whole outcome.. but that is depending how all play their parts.
Mirian Lightguard
Mirian Lightguard

Character sheet
Name: Azulira Oakwhisper
Title:

Back to top Go down

Chaotic mind Empty Re: Chaotic mind

Post by Gallandria Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:07 pm

Best of luck with the event! seems quite dark Surprised
Gallandria
Gallandria

Character sheet