Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victims or unwilling test subjects needed

3 posters

Go down

Victims or unwilling test subjects needed Empty Victims or unwilling test subjects needed

Post by Ara Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

I made a GHI item called The Pill.Baiscally just makes people go crazy black out for 30 seconds and hear voices for 45 seconds buff Listen to the voices lasts for 5 mins.Which encourages you to attack people IC.
It's just been made recently and needs to be tested for a bigger event I want to try and make after this lockdown event is over.
Anyone who wants to be drugged post here or contact Luthian IC

Yes I know 30 second blackout is long .But I need time to limp away the ingrediants I used to make the pill woundeded me IC (DAMM IMPS).Plus I don't want to be near you when you wake up obviously.
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Victims or unwilling test subjects needed Empty Re: Victims or unwilling test subjects needed

Post by Sinnadrin Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:36 pm

Any efforts at sowing chaos in Stormwind are to be commended. Victims or unwilling test subjects needed Icon14
Sinnadrin
Sinnadrin

Character sheet
Name: Lord Sinnadrin Sunfury
Title: Sun King Aspirant

Back to top Go down

Victims or unwilling test subjects needed Empty Re: Victims or unwilling test subjects needed

Post by Unknown Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:11 pm

Ergh...I think my character Tylaen already has enough Mental problems.
Unknown
Unknown

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down