Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals!

+20
Feydor
Neyvin/Noxie
itsy
Gabriel Delaney
Lavian
Zinkle Figgins
Jimble
Alakina
Elloa
Jayse
Rae Wulfgnar
Tírius
Ralegh
Mandui
Raviran / Reynar
Magaskawee/Anaei
Gesh
Jomir
Kristeas Sunbinder
John Helsythe Amaltheria
24 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals! - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals!

Post by Zinkle Figgins Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:23 pm

Ezlbag wrote:I guess i need to put on my finest running shoes and prepare some insults concerning the baldness of Blaights head.

As he remarked several times, it's not nature's will but Mansfield's choice.
Zinkle Figgins
Zinkle Figgins

Character sheet
Name: Razgash Gronnbane
Title: Warbringer

Back to top Go down

[IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals! - Page 2 Empty Re: [IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals!

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:29 pm

Now paying attendee's 20g each to throw your ammunition in Mansfields' way! *Cough*
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet
Name: Lavian
Title: Dread Knight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Damor/Zinkle wrote:As he remarked several times, it's not nature's will but Mansfield's choice.

This is affirmed by Mansfields copious amounts of chest-hair.

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:45 pm

It's nearly time, lads 'n' lasses!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Awesome xD It was great fun! I hope you all enjoyed the event.

Lame Eselan and Ovelia had to go around trying ruining RP and not-acting according to the right setting afterwards though.

But thanks to the rest of you, who didn't wave their self-made titles around, for attending! rabbit

I hope you had fun and the event was, in my eyes, a success!

Last edited by Mansfield Ath on Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raviran / Reynar Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:39 pm

I just hope everyone wont recognize me since i dont want to cut my ponytail 8( nor dye it.
Raviran / Reynar
Raviran / Reynar

Character sheet
Name: Ray Hutch
Title: Bandit, Drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabriel Delaney Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:40 pm

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:

Lame Bloodwind had to go around ruining RP and not-acting according to the right setting afterwards though.

What on earth are you referring to?

Gabriel Delaney

Character sheet
Name: Gabriel Delaney
Title: High Commander of the Bloodwind Regiment, SI:7 Veteran

http://bloodwind.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandui Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Mansfield \ Ath wrote:
Lame Bloodwind had to go around ruining RP and not-acting according to the right setting afterwards though.
I would really appreciated if you named the people next time and didn't generalize like this, since most of us have no idea what you're on about Smile
Mandui
Mandui

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm

He's reffering to myself and Eselan obv[I didn't know Soldier was a self-applied title. Sad honestly]
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:43 pm

Mandui wrote:I would really appreciated if you named the people next time and didn't generalize like this, since most of us have no idea what you're on about Smile

Edited my post to reflect it better.

Netherian + His family == <3 No bad shame on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Now I am curious how we ruined it. Rolling Eyes
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Isn't Ovelia the one that goes around with a "Demoness" title and a 10 foot long flagrsp description

I'm not sure why would you expect great things from someone like that tbh Neutral
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Jazeel wrote:Isn't Ovelia the one that goes around with a "Demoness" title and a 10 foot long flagrsp description

I'm not sure why would you expect great things from someone like that tbh Neutral

Boohoo. Demoness is a title. Not specifically a...Demoness....???. But this is a bit off-topic.
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I guess some people think they have the right to rule/own other peoples' events. But it doesn't matter! They luckily didn't try till after the event.

Anyway, I hope you all had fun and if it was a success, I'll try hosting more such events in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Don't get me wrong Ath. I liked the event. I actually like the way you do this OOCly. But ICly my character loathes this.

And Eselan treated this as a minister of the stormwind council; which he is.

OFFTOPIC DOUBLE EDIT THING: I added these to my RSP's then at the end just to clarify.

"IS MY TEN FOOT LONG RSP MAKING YOU RAGE JAZEEL?????"

Last edited by Ovelia "Snow" Adair on Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Neyvin/Noxie Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm

The leash thing... was a bit extreme. *glare* xD But erh, I was a prisoner, in any case I had a good time ^^ Thumbs up, etc.
Neyvin/Noxie
Neyvin/Noxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:03 pm

Was a really nice event. For two guildies, it was their first RP event and they appreciated it. So we migth have 2 new Rper for the community (even if one have a weird name :p)
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Many attendants! Thanks! Hope you all enjoyed it indeed.

As for being a minister. I thought we did not had to follow them? If things have to go like this, then don't bother to come next time unless you contact us oocly. Now it nearly seemed as if "follow the council or do not RP" is a fact.

Won't drop more words about it. But thanks to everyone again!
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feydor Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:23 pm

Took a screenshot of it.

Prisoner falls to his back in a humiliating fashion

[IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals! - Page 2 Public10
Feydor
Feydor

Character sheet
Name: Theodore
Title: Grand Wizard

Back to top Go down

Post by Ralegh Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:25 pm

I loved it! Now i have a totaly legit reason for calling Ray my dog!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by itsy Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Ovelia "Snow" Adair" wrote:IS MY TEN FOOT LONG RSP MAKING YOU RAGE JAZEEL?????"

I'm not angry, just saying. Besides, how does putting something at the end work if I'm not going to read it anyway Rolling Eyes

On the event, it's a shame that I couldn't attend as it was on the same day as a horde side event for me, I had been planning to come on my mage (Who enjoyed her tour of the command centre every much, by the way!). From what a friend of mine in the shields told me, the event was great apart from the aforementioned shennanigans. Keep up the good work!
itsy
itsy

Character sheet
Name: @_@
Title: @_@

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Jazeel wrote:
Ovelia "Snow" Adair" wrote:IS MY TEN FOOT LONG RSP MAKING YOU RAGE JAZEEL?????"

I'm not angry, just saying. Besides, how does putting something at the end work if I'm not going to read it anyway Rolling Eyes

On the event, it's a shame that I couldn't attend as it was on the same day as a horde side event for me, I had been planning to come on my mage (Who enjoyed her tour of the command centre every much, by the way!). From what a friend of mine in the shields told me, the event was great apart from the aforementioned shennanigans. Keep up the good work!

I think that's a bit harsh to say 'what can you expect'. Such a long rsp tells me dedication to your character. And Demoness is an earned title in my opinion.

Don't be so mean.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Lavian Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:32 pm

Feydor wrote:Took a screenshot of it.

Prisoner falls to his back in a humiliating fashion

[IC:] Blazing Shields host a public humiliation of criminals! - Page 2 Public10

He looks like he's doing sit ups, thats brilliant. Very Happy
Lavian
Lavian

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:17 pm

Nice screenshot. I forgot to make some.. If more people made screenshots then by all means, please post them here! =)
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Torukan Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:37 pm

I was too busy beating and throwing my clothing/weapons at the prisoners on my dwarf to take screenshots Sad

Torukan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next