Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

+4
ninaya
Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch
Jakins
Greggar
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards. - Page 2 Empty Re: (H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

Post by Greggar Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Sure Razz

Greggar

Back to top Go down

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards. - Page 2 Empty Re: (H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

Post by Greggar Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm thinking of putting this event on friday evening 20:00. Is this good for everyone?

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Alright, because it is pretty hard to place a day for the event. And to make it possible for everyone to get to know on time and time to tell me of problems I will put the current day of the event on February 24 20:00, inviting all participants and slowly move to out places. the crime starts at 20:30.

I'd also like that all volunteers will keep an eye on this topic from time to time untill the event. Miscommunication is a bad thing

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:49 am

Was a nice event, thanks! Very Happy
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2