Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

+4
ninaya
Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch
Jakins
Greggar
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards. Empty (H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

Post by Greggar Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:29 pm

Here's the thing. I'm plotting a story around my character being forced to go into crime and wanted it to be interactible by other players too. Because what happens in story is dependable on how everything goes in roleplay and what players do. And to make other players get involved and might get a hint of what's going on so interaction is possible, I'm planning a crime scene During a roleplaying event of the Orcs of the Red Blade.

This will take place in Ratchet and I need some volunteers to fill up spots for: Fellow criminals that flee with me, Screaming, frightened, upset civilians and guards to make sure we can't run to all directions.

Level isn't important and alts are as welcome as mains. (Doesn't need to be your actual IC char though.)

If anyone's interested do not hesitate to contact me or reply here.

Greggar

Back to top Go down

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards. Empty Re: (H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

Post by Jakins Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Well, with Greggar being previously from the Sixty Thieves, it could be possible to get the corruption from our side despite what he did when he was with us before. It might be possible to get some of us to volunteer in this event?
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

(H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards. Empty Re: (H) Looking for Criminals, Civilians and guards.

Post by Greggar Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:12 pm

I did consider the sixty thieves aye. But when I asked Felcrack he couldn't think of any that might be up for it let stand know Greg that are still in the guild or active.

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakins Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:08 pm

He didn't even ask everyone.
Jakins
Jakins

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:29 pm

Greggar...no !? You were such a good-boy! D:
I still have your letter to Vargosh. ;_;

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:44 pm

Ah well, that can explain it a bit but ah well.

And Vargosh, greg's being manipulated and forced to obey. And you attacked me with your pink human!

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 pm

I did. I had to! Morgeth looked alot more fortified.

But ICly I luv you like a brother D:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:16 pm

Anyway, I still could use some volunteers that can use an alt or any character of the horde faction to play as civilian, guard or criminal.

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Tue Feb 09, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm going to close the reqruiting of volunteers this sunday. The event might be done unexpected during one of the Red Blade events. Or I'll announce it, we'll see what's best.

The rich blood elf spot isn't necessary but still optionable.
Guards can also be seen as your character trying to stop the criminals.

We have "5" people (me not included) atm. Perhaps 4, depends on the day.

I still accept people until sunday :3 If you volunteer you'll get to know what is happening and be part of the chaotic crime scene at ratchet.

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 am

Never meant that no-one would be interested Gregz, just said that ICly he may recieve some hatred and fisticuffs. Razz

I'm sure you'd get some volunteers from the 60X. I'll point them in the direction of this thread. I'll volunteer for the event also, perhaps get Greggar dabbling with TEH BOSSSS!?!?!1

https://www.facebook.com/aaron.michael.wood

Back to top Go down

Post by ninaya Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:56 am

Hi, you don't know me, but I like RP and I do have some Horde-characters and most likely the time. I can PM you my MSN if you want?
ninaya
ninaya

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:27 am

-Felcrak

That would be nice :3 I'll whisp you the details in game and discuss it with you there ^^

-Ninaya

And sure, not stopping you Smile

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:58 am

Awwww. Gregg, I completely forgot I have a criminal character on Horde. :[

Incase you are sane enough to use insanity as Gorge, that is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:32 pm

INFORMATION REGARDING ROLES, PLOT AND THE DAY/HOUR OF THE EVENT. DO READ THE POST SILLIES!

Civillians: You people are attending an upcomming market hosted by a very rich elf that is selling his old fancy stuff and other goodies of his merchandise. When the attack starts you civillians will be frightened, upset, try to flee or be a foolish hero trying to stop the criminals.

1 civillian will manage to escape and warn the red blade during a fake event of theirs that will collide with this one.

If any of you have some spare character creation slots, it would be nice if you can let another lvl 1 character die in ratchet somewhere before the event to add victims and corpses!

Guards: You were having a break at the roads to the pirate beach and the exit at the flightmaster. When the crime starts you will block a few escape routs and play cat and mouse with the criminals trying to escape or cause more damage. sadly enough you were on a break and aren't superiously equipped.

Criminals: You're under the command of a leader that planned forcing my character in this all. At the leader's command we will start the attack and steal the blood elf's possessions and try to get away or abuse the chaotic situation for more fun. When the Red Bade arrives we have to retreat immediatly. If enough criminals get caught then my character might get the courage to overpower the leader and make an end to this manipulation.

Specific roles: Leader (taken atm)
Warlock criminal (controls the poison of my character's worg and can kill the worg instantly) (optional - free)
Rich Blood elf: Arrogant, rich, full of him or herself. And planned on organising a sale of old fancy stuff you own and don't need anymore. Plus other merchandice. (optional - free )

You people can choose how you will roleplay your characters, I just point out the general direction.

STILL LOOKING FOR: Guards, (optional) Arrogant rich blood elf, (optional) Warlock criminal, a couple of civillians.

SPOTS TAKEN AT THIS MOMENT

Arrogant rich blood elf: Rargnasha

Civillian: Guldujenu (troll innkeeper at ratchet)
Garmegin (troll civillian that manages to escape and warns the red blade)

Guards:
Bouncer of Guldujenu

Criminals: An alt of Morgeth (currently the leader of the criminals)
Sixty Thieves
Greggar (me)
Gorge

ALL VOLUNTEERS SHOULD POST WHAT DAYS AND HOURS AREN'T AVAILABLE OR WHICH DATE YOU PREFER

6/9 of the volunteers have a role now.

Last edited by Greggar on Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:44 pm; edited 3 times in total

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:47 pm

Also, I'd like to know your opinion about the cat and mouse game between criminals and guards/Red Blade!

Ideas:

Aoe and flare forcing to unstealth if rogue. Certain abilities slowing criminals down.
(problem: discussion of it's a hit or it's a miss and metagaming.)

Duels between guards and criminals when in close enough range.
(problem: Level and rp gear wise)

RP'ing the fight and capturing.
(Problem: Spam and metagaming/ Never losing character rp'ers)

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Claws Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Yo Greg
Stick me any were ya want me Rolling Eyes

Tue / Thur / Sunday's not much good to me.
Best time about 9.00 server time but could make 8.00 at a push.

Can knock up any Alt you lacking
Claws
Claws

Back to top Go down

Post by Nergul Darkblood Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:45 pm

Nerg will be as Nerg, he must skin someone.
Nergul Darkblood
Nergul Darkblood

Back to top Go down

Post by Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Could get the Sixty Thieves involved if you'd like Greggz. For example:

a) We could perhaps be commiting the crime with you, by coincidence we turned up to rob the same elf.

b) We catch wind that there's some big heist going down in Ratchet, and get on scene to make it look like we did it.

c) etc, it's your event, your choice. Smile

... But if you'd rather not get the thieves involved for whatever reason, I can play any of the roles stated. Got a nice lowbie elf that I could make look rich, and a few Civilian characters. Can even make a cameo role as Felcrak if you so choose. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Felcrak Ragetotem / Ditch Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:06 pm

PS: Evening is best for me, I'd say I get online 70% of evenings, but my schedule changes a lot, so I can't really guarantee much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:48 pm

Since the sixty Thieves will be joining in, We got plenty of criminal spots now and can perhaps use the ones signed up in that place for other roles. Nice nice.

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghorana Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:58 pm

Playing a "guard of Ratchet" without a goblin sounds a bit dodgy to me... but I'm game. As a civilian or a guard.
Ghorana
Ghorana

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:02 pm

Well, guards of the rich bloodelf? sounds better to you? Wink

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:20 pm

Can Guldu' bring his bouncer? Smile
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Greggar Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:21 pm

what's a bouncer? :<

Greggar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guldujenu Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:22 pm

It's a guard technically. They are at my tavern's door ready to drag out troublemakers and welcome customers. And also porvide other services for Guldu, such as a driver. (hog ftw)
Guldujenu
Guldujenu

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next