Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Stormwind Council Special Event!

+4
Naroma
Drecain
Skarain
Sagefire - Dove
8 posters

Go down

[A] Stormwind Council Special Event! Empty [A] Stormwind Council Special Event!

Post by Sagefire - Dove Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:13 am

To Those Attending the Council on the 18th of October

Greetings all. Something is going to happen at the next council meeting that falls in with the murder story arc that I am running. I have relayed the idea, via Maelmoor, to the council and it seems that they are okay with it happening. Everyone who would be going to the council is asked to participate, however, due to the nature of the event, I am obliged to put forward some warnings about what can happen to your characters at the event if they attend.

If you are okay with anything pretty much anything happening to your character (not death, don't worry!) and want to avoid spoilers, feel free to skip the spoiler section below.

Spoilers! Possible Character Dangers!:

I will answer any and all queries in game, but will avoid spoiling anything unless asked directly. I will be contacting individuals, primarily the ministers and councilors, in order to organize the order of events on the night, to ensure it runs smoothly.

For Guild Leaders: If you and/or your guild would be attending the council, please relay this information to them or point them to this post. I will provide a rundown on the night to everyone there if need be, but any help to make the information sharing easier prior to the night would be much appreciated!

For people with petitions or announcements: The council will be interrupted around the midpoint of the session, so if you have any major announcements try to mention it in the first half. I cannot guarantee the council will continue as normal afterwards.

SERIOUS SPOILERS:

Thank you for reading! I hope to see a lot of people attend, and Happy RPing!

Contact me in game - Anthanial-DefiasBrotherhood

Last edited by Sagefire on Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Corrected my own name...)
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet
Name: Anthaniel Sagefire
Title: Acolyte

Back to top Go down

[A] Stormwind Council Special Event! Empty Re: [A] Stormwind Council Special Event!

Post by Skarain Thu Oct 13, 2016 9:16 am

Hello. Do keep in mind that there will be attandants who do not read forums, and may thus be unaware of what is to come.

Providing that the actions are emoted in a concrete way that makes it clear that the actions are "serious RP" (and not trolling), I think most people will roll along with it. How "active" of a stance they will take is up to their character.

Just something to keep in mind, if some players do not respond to emotes, that means that they are probably alt-tabbed. People tend to do that during long political conversations in where they have nothing to add personally.

Otherwise I shall wish the best of luck with the event. If you need additional blobs to play as NPC's for the purpose of the event, do give a shout in here.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

[A] Stormwind Council Special Event! Empty Re: [A] Stormwind Council Special Event!

Post by Drecain Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:11 am

Date and time?
Drecain
Drecain

Character sheet
Name: Drecain Emberstorm
Title: Twilight Herald

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:21 am

18th of October at 9 PM Smile
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Naroma Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:25 am

Sounds interesting, best of luck with it.
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:15 am

Is this still planned for this evening? If so I'll make a special effort to get there as it sounds great.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:56 am

It is going to happen today at the planned time. How successful it is though I cannot predict Razz have to organise with a lot of people at once.
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:26 am

Have fun. Smile
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Azapha Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:32 am

Looking forward to this Smile
Azapha
Azapha

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:24 am

I hope it all goes well tonight! Glad to see some interest from the community. If anyone wishes to help run things smoothly, or wants to bring a disposable character tonight, let me know Very Happy
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:58 pm

I will come along, maybe on my main to get more involved in the RP scene having jsut returned, or with a dispoable alt for you to kill.

My main wouldn't be easy to injure due to being well armed and 'useful' so an alt would probably suit you better I guess.
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:00 pm

The major injuries are mainly to add drama Razz Come on whoever you like Smile Cant wait to see you all there!
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Ohai Chrystan! It's been a while. o/
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:45 pm

It has been a while, got some time nowadays, other games haven't grabbed my interest too much so playing WoW.
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhena Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 pm

HOLY SHIT IT'S CHRYSTAN!
._.
This Viviel/Chiu.
Rhena
Rhena

Character sheet
Name: Rhena Oxley
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhena Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:20 pm

This was good. Have to say I had my concerns before the event, but it turned out good. Looking forward to the continuity. I think it livened the city up for a little bit, people worked together despite their differences and there was a chance to roleplay as healer for once. Keep it going.
Rhena
Rhena

Character sheet
Name: Rhena Oxley
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:42 pm

Yeah, a cracking storyline so far. Very brave to tackle probably the biggest gathering of RPers on the realm as an event - so Kudos.
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sagefire - Dove Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:23 am

Thank you all who attended!

I feel the event was a success, in no small part due to the cooperation and attitude of all who took part! There was some for improvement, and it was a bit chaotic with such a large group, but it was nice having so many people take part in an event such as this. Hopefully this stirs things up on the home front!

I didn't take many screenshots, but I'll leave the ones I did take below. Not the best shots possible, but at least we get an idea of what happened.

If anyone has any constructive criticism to help develop further events such as these, drop a comment below and let's discuss it! I will soon be creating an IC post reporting on what happened, as well as updating my current posts. If anyone wants to become more involved in this story arc, all are welcome to join in some way or another!
Sagefire - Dove
Sagefire - Dove

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down