Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event)

+25
Nifty
Gesh
Chase - Esou
Zinkle Figgins
Feint
Chrystan
Aniella Nightwhisper
Tírius
Meralynn / Ashla
Maelmoor
Pierrick
Cinchillion
Mordazan
Calisar
Chasity
Baròth / Olian
Aadaria-Ioanna
Raelan
Ara
Quin
Jomir
Elloa
John Helsythe Amaltheria
Ralegh
Melnerag
29 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event) Empty [A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event)

Post by Melnerag Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:23 pm

Thursday the 2nd of September King Varian Wrynn will discover that one the royal jewels, of great sentimental value has gone missing. Not taking too long to consider a proper course of action, he dispatches the retainers to the Stormwind Guards with a short, yet impossible task. Make sure the item does not leave Stormwind. Make sure it returns back into King's hands! But while turning the city upside down, the guards slowly learn that there is a darker truth to all of this, and this is so much more than theft...

Welcome to the open event organized by the Blazing Shields, Forlorn Cartel, Dark Sphere, Hand of Nightmares and Ravenholdt Sanctuary! The event will last three days, Thursday the 2nd, Friday the 3rd and Saturday the 4th . We avoid scripting as much as possible, limiting ourselves to ensure that the event doesn't get resolved too fast. However! For the officers involved/in charge of the event the full script is of course known, to make sure it runs a smooth course!

You will see guards positioned at all exits form the city, stopping and questioning those attempting to leave. Derelict buildings will be stormed and searched, possible witnesses questioned. What the guards don't know, is that the untimely theft and lock-down of the city have coincided with a scheme of the Cultists, whose swift withdrawal is now foiled, and who can only hide and blend in into the city to avoid the prosecution by the Church. So, we invite you all to join in on this multi-layered, ultimate cat&mouse, mystery-solving event!

What the Good Guys may get to experience
-Total Lock-down, a chance to question and search those who try to leave the City.
-Patrols on the streets, detaining and questioning anybody even remotely suspicious.
-Rapid break-ins and searches of houses and taverns.
-Following a trail of scant clues to locate the stolen items.
-Unfolding storyline of Cultist intentions and motives.

What the Bad Guys may get to experience
-Trapped inside the city, with nowhere to run but plenty of place to hide! The ultimate chance to try your best disguise and most credible excuse.
-Confusion, where nobody knows who is who. Who has the item, who is but a decoy, who is a thief and who is a cultist?
-Pitting your cunning against the combined force of Stormwind guards, and seeing if you can outsmart them and emerge victorious!

Considering we want to make the event run smoothly, there are a few things to keep in mind:

1) Bad guys who are NOT part of one of the 4 evil guilds should contact either Zinkle, Nifty, Tírius, Zaraj, Andrek, Mordazan or Sophyra before joining OOCly. Don't worry, you won't be railroaded - we just want to make sure every participant has the best possible RP experience! Everyone is free to join, but if you choose to do so, the best course of action is letting one of the officers know, so they can involve you better and even assign you an important role! We still need any person who holds information/a clue, criminals who are dangerously involved and so forth!

2) Good guys should contact Blaight. He is both IC and OOC leader of the event for the Good Side. One of the Cathedral-people will join him in leading, focusing on the cultist-side of the plot (name will be given after sunday). ICly, the Blazing Shields have been requested by the King to conduct the search, so to avoid any drama and prevent the event from exploding in the faces of the organizers - he is ICly in charge of the Search. So, even if you outrank him....sorry.

At last: this event will involve all of Stormwind. If you absolutely DON'T want to participate or get caught up in it, you should let the guards/thugs approaching you know.

So, see you all next week at the event! If there are any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

[A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event) Empty Re: [A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event)

Post by Ralegh Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:51 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!
Ralegh
Ralegh

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event) Empty Re: [A] Turn Stormwind inside-out! (3-day event)

Post by John Helsythe Amaltheria Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:23 pm

Yeah this seems really cool, I'll make sure to be involved one way or another.
John Helsythe Amaltheria
John Helsythe Amaltheria

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Elloa Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:59 pm

But all events happen in the same times :'(
Elloa
Elloa

Character sheet
Name: Elloa
Title:

http://whitestar.bbactif.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:18 am

Elloa wrote:But all events happen in the same times :'(

Thats what happens when people whine en-masse that there is not enough RP. They get so much that they can't handle it! *evil cackle*...I love the smell of irony in the morning.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Jomir Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Can I take off the bandages so I can play RP too? Sad
Jomir
Jomir

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:03 pm

No! You will be the Mummy in the Tomb, attacking the reckless adventurers.
Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Quin Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:40 pm

So we are all locked in the city while the aids is spreading along happily aswell? SO BADASS.
Quin
Quin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:51 pm

AHHHHH!!!! I picked a real Sh*%%y time to start studying demonology again.but I just invented my priest / wizard disguise sets in time for this it seems hmmm odd.Plus a great chance to get on The boss's good side...if he has one that is
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raelan Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Quin wrote:So we are all locked in the city while the aids is spreading along happily aswell? SO BADASS.

Despite my attempts, you're so far the only one who has it, it seems.
Raelan
Raelan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aadaria-Ioanna Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:50 pm

Awesome!
Aadaria-Ioanna
Aadaria-Ioanna

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

http://shadesofreflection.forumocean.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baròth / Olian Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:31 am

Oh god, this is going to be great. I can't wait to misslead some unexpecting guards and then freeze them into a solid block of ice! *Cackles madly*
Baròth / Olian
Baròth / Olian

Back to top Go down

Post by Chasity Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:10 am

I'd love to get involved. This looks awesome.

Chasity

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calisar Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:24 am

Anjelica wrote:I'd love to get involved. This looks awesome.

Indeed, sounds great!
Calisar
Calisar

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordazan Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:58 am

This will be awesome!

I'd like to specify that the evil guy you contact should be in accordance with the kind of evil RP you're going for.

where the Cartel (for instance) is criminals, thugs, crime-lords and the like, The Dark Sphere is cultists, darkcasters and heretics.
So, go to the person which resembles your personal preference the best.

If you intent to hook up with the Sphere, I'd suggest you contact either me or Andrek, since Sophyra will be busy enough with the overall coordination.
Mordazan
Mordazan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cinchillion Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:46 am

*applauds* Time to get the ball rolling.

Cinchillion

Character sheet
Name: Cin Chillion
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:47 am

Looks/sounds awesome, going to have to jump in this one Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pierrick Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:01 pm

Awesumzause!

Pierrick

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:42 am

Great idea, sounds like some good fun! These kind of events should really be promoted Smile
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Meralynn / Ashla Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:43 pm

*bumps gently*

I would like to point out that we will not be 1k guards. So for us to be able to do this and also have some fun we would need criminals to PLEASE stay focused on the actual event and don't use this as an excuse to cause riots, kidnap guards or make a general mess unless the storyline demands it! Thank you. Very Happy
Meralynn / Ashla
Meralynn / Ashla

Character sheet
Name: Meralynn
Title: Sergeant, Blazing Shields

Back to top Go down

Post by Tírius Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:26 am

I'm looking forward to it - and my members are too Razz I'm glad that we haven't scripted every tiny little detail; it leaves room for spontaneous RP, which is of course more exciting as you don't know exactly what'll happen ^^ I definitely encourage everyone to get involved, it'll be a lot of fun Smile If anyone wants perhaps involve themselves in stealing the jewel(s) then feel free to contact me and I'll see if I can fit you in somewhere! ^_^
Tírius
Tírius

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Aniella Nightwhisper Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:16 am

Oh this souns awesome I am so looking forward to it, anyway, soph, who will be the church guy? :3
Aniella Nightwhisper
Aniella Nightwhisper

Character sheet
Name: Aniella Nightwhisper
Title: PFC, 13th Company

Back to top Go down

Post by Chrystan Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:23 am

Sounds awesome, gutting that I am probably unable to play those days, but we shall see!
Chrystan
Chrystan

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Feint Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:52 am

I've been waiting for an event like this... Count me in!
Feint
Feint

Back to top Go down

Post by Melnerag Thu Sep 02, 2010 8:50 am

Its on! And we have plenty of goodies prepared.

Cathedral-side may have a long dinner tonight, you are not starting at 20:00 by past 21ish. You should contact Veltrick or Thonian of the Chapter of Holy Anethion; we tried to contact the Disciples of Light, but without any success.

Melnerag
Melnerag

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next