Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Locations & Resources

3 posters

Go down

RP Locations & Resources Empty RP Locations & Resources

Post by wowrpsource Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:01 am

Hey all, I'm pretty new to this server (as well as EU warcraft in general) but I've been playing the game itself for years and adore the RP and this community. So I figured while I was playing on the EU side why not share something RP related I've been working on lately? And I did! On official Defias Brotherhood forums that is. But soon after I was encouraged to post on, and was introduced to, this website. It seems defiasrp is where most of you flock to!

So! Due to said encouragement to post, here's what I've been working on lately:

"Quiet Places" is a series of maps that mark roleplay locations with little to no NPCs. Currently, I'm working on all the racial cities we currently have in game and I hope to mark good roleplay spots for both walk-ups and pre-planned events. Not to mention Walk-Ups often evolve into more focused rp that eventually move away from the more populated areas. (At least in my experience.) My intention is to give newbies and veterans a valuable resource to save, recommend, or consult to find an appropriate space to roleplay in that much faster. This will especially shine when I start doing heavily themed locations outside of the capital cities too!

Anyway, each map will be some-what categorized as follows (varies based on location):
Event - Empty locations out of the way, likely to only be used for RP if you go there with someone else. Or if it is chosen for an event.
Walk Up - Semi-Empty locations where walk up RP is heavy or common. Main areas of concentrated walk up roleplay will always be show as a large Walk Up icon.
Dwelling - Empty places prime to host home/housing type roleplay.
Inn - Empty places that closely resemble the area’s inn and can be used for heavier community-housing roleplay.
Shop/Profession - Buildings or areas easily utilized as merchants and/or profession production.

So far I have Darnassus, Thunder Bluff, The Exodar, Echo Isles, Ironforge, Bilgewater Harbor and Gilneas all finished. I plan on doing other similar projects as well so feel free to toss me some suggestions of anything you'd like mapped out! Also if I've missed your favorite roleplay corner on any of these I am more than willing to add more! Silvermoon is up next.

I truly hope to enrich the rp community with these, even if it's just by a little!
wowrpsource.tumblr.com
wowrpsource
wowrpsource

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

RP Locations & Resources Empty Re: RP Locations & Resources

Post by Skarain Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:00 am

Thread made sticky. Thanks for hopping by. It's nice maps that you have made.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Lady Eveline Williams Thu Apr 28, 2016 1:36 pm

I like!
Lady Eveline Williams
Lady Eveline Williams

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by wowrpsource Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:27 pm

Oh wow thank you for the sticky! I hope these maps get plenty of use! (And thank you too Eveline <3)
wowrpsource
wowrpsource

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down