Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild

3 posters

Go down

[A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild Empty [A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild

Post by Reynard Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:26 am

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that there is no interest in this, as from what I have seen so far there are few people who actually RP being craftsmen and women. However I was prompted this weekend to have a poke about and see. So, is anyone interested?

I'm a smith based in Stormwind. Are there any other RPers out there who RP being craftsmen in the city who feel there is reason to join up? There are a few "trade" guilds I've seen but they all appear to be a front for shady characters to operate behind. I'm actually talking about honest citizens who make stuff for a living.

If such a guild already exists which I've missed please let me know.

Cheers!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild Empty Re: [A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild

Post by Mallucis Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:40 pm

There were many attempts to create a guild for regular citizens who do not run avangarde when the time for battle comes.
The last I remember has been the "Civilians of Azeroth". I myself wanted to introduce "Royal Mail" but it failed miserably (I should not watch "Going Postal" so often).

If you ever dare to create such, I recommend making it as broad as possible (or try contacting "Civilians of Azeroth"; after all they are 27). You could use rank names to differentiate roles (Commoner, Townsfolk, Craftsman, Clerk, etc.).

P.S. Haven't you proposed that before, Master Dwarf? Razz
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild Empty Re: [A] Interest Check: Stormwind Crafting Guild

Post by Mallucis Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:46 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by John Blake Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Hey there!
I'm an officer of Civilians of Azeroth. Our guild is a civilian guild correct, thank you Mallucis for posting about us Very Happy . In the guild, everyone can be what they wish, as of commoners, townsfolk, aristocrats even, farmers, craftsman like yourself, journeyman/woman and anything out there you can categorize as a civilian in a medieval world.

We do events now and then, in fact everyone can start their event, obviously must be organized, and the players from the guild will attend, we also promote the participation of public events therefore mostly all going together. We welcome people from all ages, and we are an alt friendly guild. Currently our activeness is a bit low, due to lack of members, but we grow slowly and nicely. Everyone knows each other and everything!

We're very friendly, a small nice family guild Smile
You may contact me, Danielblake-DefiasBrotherhood or Myula-DefiasBrotherhood or her alt Naladrieth-DefiasBrotherhood (being Myula our guild leader).
John Blake
John Blake

Character sheet
Name: John Blake
Title: Druid Apprentice

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Hi Daniel,

It does sound interesting. Would you have any issues with a "Civilian" whose main job is as a Smith but who is also a Stormwind City Guard? I guess I could join the guild as a Smith and my city watch job would be outside of the guild as it were?

Would that work?

Note that I'm quite enjoying not being in a guild because it helps with my "Independent Smith" idea, but having said that I think I'm liking being independent from any military unit/corp (read guild) and being a Civilian would still allow me that independance....

Appreciate the discussion anyway... Wink

Thanks!
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Blake Thu Apr 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Hey, Fenodyree!

We would certainly have no issues with something like that. We are a guild that takes in people like so, who do not wish to be bound to others or so to speak. Resuming, everyone is sort of independent!

You can follow any profession and have any job you wish while a civilian. Smile
It is up to you if you wish join, we will welcome you ^_^
John Blake
John Blake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Reynard Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Do the Civilians have their own web site? I could not find one...
Reynard
Reynard

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by John Blake Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:55 pm

No, the Civilians do not have a website. You can contact me or for more information ingame though!
John Blake
John Blake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down