Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild

4 posters

Go down

[H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild Empty [H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild

Post by Tedward Fri May 13, 2011 6:17 pm

Hi all,

I am considering forming a guild for Horde adventurers focusing on events in Orgrimmar and across the world, and interaction with other guilds.

The guild will ideally attract lots of people who enjoy light RP as well as PvE and PvP, and will cater to its members by offering guild perks gained by an active, high-level membership. It will have no specific genre (aside from optional regular guild summons and campaigns) but will offer lots of smaller RP groups organised by individuals; for example, a scouting company, a gang of freebooters or a squadron of wyvern riders. The idea is to serve as a base for people to launch their own RP with their friends while offering the interaction opportunity and perks of a larger guild.

I welcome your views on this topic, and will look into whether such a guild is viable.

Tedward

Back to top Go down

[H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild Empty Re: [H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild

Post by Morinth Fri May 13, 2011 6:33 pm

Oohhh, freebooters an' mercs? Looks like I finally have some competition on that front, Horde side! \o/

Looks like a fab idea. Very Happy My lot have casual arena and pve/pvp laid out too, but focus mainly on the RP. It offers a fun distraction if your character's MIA/want to do something different!
Morinth
Morinth

Character sheet
Name: Captain Morinth
Title: Queen of the Pirates! (self-proclaimed!)

Back to top Go down

[H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild Empty Re: [H] Interest check: Horde adventurer/mercenary casual RP guild

Post by Kettin Sat May 14, 2011 11:45 am

Sounds great mate. Hope to meet you and your guildies IC soon. Best of luck Smile
Kettin
Kettin

Character sheet
Name: Kettin Bilewood
Title: High Executor - Forsaken Military

Back to top Go down

Post by kal thas Wed May 18, 2011 9:00 am

sounds interesting
kal thas
kal thas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down