Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Blue Recluse

Go down

The Blue Recluse Empty The Blue Recluse

Post by Kelinn Everstride Sat Mar 26, 2016 1:36 pm

The Blue Recluse

After having assessed the potential of this property,  the Everstride family have decided to 'Take over the Lease'  with immediate effect, and will announce this at the next Stormwind Council, having already spoken to the Minister for Trade.

Our intentions are to get the tavern up and running, with Kelinn Everstride heading the project, and Traffardo Everstride will be a silent partner.  We wish to make this a fun place to eat, drink, dance, just generally let your hair down after a long day. We also wish to run events in the tavern, and there will be more information on these, as and when the tavern can accomodate these events.

The Blue Recluse has much to offer, and I will be interviewing for potential staff, to include:

A Deputy Manager/Manageress
Bar Staff
Waiting Staff
Bouncers
(Uniforms will be provided)

If you are interested in any of these positions, please contact myself, and we can arrange an interview.

Kelinn Everstride
The Blue Recluse
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down

The Blue Recluse Empty Re: The Blue Recluse

Post by Kelinn Everstride Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:40 am

The Blue Recluse : STAFF

With the announcement in the Stormwind Council being well received, I shall now be pressing on with staff recruitment.

The positions will be part time, and I would like to have a Team of various staff, that I can call upon for the various functions/events that will be held in the Tavern.

I am looking for  the following staff:

Deputy Manager/Manageress
Bar persons
Waiter/ Waitresses
Bouncers

Staff will be given a uniform that they should wear when carrying out thier duties in the Tavern, and pay day will be a Friday.

Should you be interested in any of these positions, please contact myself to arrange an interview.

Kelinn Everstride
The Blue Recluse.
Kelinn Everstride
Kelinn Everstride

Back to top Go down