Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it?

+5
Gogol
Eve
siegmund
Ledgic
Zhaun Blackblood
9 posters

Go down

The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it? Empty The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it?

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:34 pm

Hello, I have been given the idea by a guildy to use the blue recluse as a Blackblood Marauder run bar, before doing anything though I just want to check has any one else made a claim on it and if so, could we make some sort of arrangement.

Any way I'll leave this message up but this Sunday if no one has any objections or issues with it, I'll be starting the "plot"
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it? Empty Re: The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it?

Post by Ledgic Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:37 pm

I'm fairly sure there is a guild that has been based there and running it for quite some time now.

Though, I've no idea if that's gone quiet or anything. Hopefully someone will swoop in and let you know.
Ledgic
Ledgic

Character sheet
Name: Ledgic Kaden Caan
Title: Leader of The Old Town Syndicate

Back to top Go down

The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it? Empty Re: The blue recluse - Has any one claimed it?

Post by siegmund Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:53 pm

Well Dor Diel did use it, but the guild is kind of gone i belive. Still best you ask the previous "owners". But as far as i know they are pretty much dead so generaly it should be up for claims.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:00 pm

As far as I know, Zath still owns it.
Eve
Eve

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Gogol Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:14 pm

I sence a trend of a new type of bar owners sneaking up DB.
Gogol
Gogol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:16 pm

The Forsaken own it.

Problem?

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:01 pm

well, nobody "owns" it, but the Dor Diel do use it from time to time. If nobody is there, use it yourself.
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:45 am

Well Zath said you guys can use it, more or less forgot his pass on this forum. He plays on AD these days anyway. Bless real ID
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:57 pm

While I agree with the sentiment that 2 guilds shouldn't share a guild base, especially when it's a bar/tavern, as it can create stupid amounts of confusion both for guildies and for costumers, I absolutely think the idea of anybody "owning" it is outrageous. If the previous owners stopped regularly using the place, it's up for grabs. It's like a bus seat. Sure it's your seat while you're sitting there but if you get off the bus and somebody else sits down at that seat you're gonna have to find yourself a new one if you get back on it.

Otherwise I'd still be in charge of the Slaughtered Lamb because I was responsible for the tavern back when I was Sophyra's right hand during the summer of 2008.

Off-topic: Oh shit I'm just now considering re-subbing to WoW so I can make a cult-in-the-basement-tavern organisation again. That shit was so fitting for the character I want Kavalis to be.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:40 pm

Bahaha screw you, i got the lamb aswell, but well, i guess we could work something out IC if you'd like as my guild kinda died. So just send me a mail or whisper me if i'm online and we'll work it out ^^

EDIT : Would have answered before if my memory was not like a bag of shit and i could remember the username
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raene Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:47 pm

This has already been done to death. Not just the Blue Recluse, but the ship in the Stormwind Ports, the house in Fairbreeze Village, the abandoned shack outside Undercity, etc, etc.

For all intents and purposes, nobody owns anything. Anyone claiming 'ownership' of an area is wrong, and anyone forcing others to accept their claims of ownership are even more wrong.

So, for the Blue Recluse...? Just do what I believe those in the Pig and Whistle do. They don't own it, they just work there for the NPC's.

Just like Stormwinds Council chambers aren't owned by the Council Members, but rather King Wrynn, and they just use it. Blood Elves using the Hall of Blood, Forsaken using Brill, Dwarves using... That place in Ironforge, etc. etc.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:59 pm

Zathoroz wrote:Bahaha screw you, i got the lamb aswell, but well, i guess we could work something out IC if you'd like as my guild kinda died. So just send me a mail or whisper me if i'm online and we'll work it out ^^

EDIT : Would have answered before if my memory was not like a bag of shit and i could remember the username

Lol no it's mine I had it first

Jkjk, I'm not even playing the game man :p
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:14 pm

For all intents and purposes, nobody owns anything. Anyone claiming 'ownership' of an area is wrong, and anyone forcing others to accept their claims of ownership are even more wrong.

I can totally agree with you, but still a bar needs some kind of ownership, i does not mean like someone owns it all OOC but like a guild that runs it so that everyone cannot say they work there, would be chaos
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ixirar Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:24 pm

IIRC when I ran the Lamb for Sophyra, my IC Title was "Manager". The owner was some invisible NPC that nobody could claim control of. I was simply doing the day-to-day maintenance work of the bar.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:44 pm

ANYWAY! back to the topic, Nelfs do lay eggs right?

And now the real topic, we could talk it out in whisper, i'll either be on my mage Quadrup or rogue Zathoroz, so do whisper me Razz
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:47 pm

I hereby extend the claims of the sovereign monarch of the Dark Lady, the Forsaken Nation. Upon all these lands does the seer of our people lay claim:
Lordaeron, Gilneas, Arathi Highlands, Wetlands.

As I have done it first, none may challenge my right to this claim. If you do, I'll send my deathstalkers after you.

Good day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhaun Blackblood Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:49 pm

Well, since no one has any major complaints or objections I'll be going ahead with this, this evening (I'll try to find a way to do it so it won't interfere with people's RP, though ATM the building sees little to no use, which is why it was suggested to me in the first place)

Also... Though I had not intended it I just ken'd

<--------------- The Blue recluse.
Zhaun Blackblood
Zhaun Blackblood

Character sheet
Name: Zhaun Blackblood
Title: Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down