Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Reach Captain's Log

Go down

Red Reach Captain's Log Empty Red Reach Captain's Log

Post by Skarain Mon Jan 18, 2016 11:45 pm

The personal log of the Captain of Red Reach.

Day ~~~~

That old Geezer wanted to establish a Pig farm. PIG FARM! of all things. Supposedly got enough of sea life. Fine, go. Red Reach will manage without that. I wonder who's gonna be the new Captain? I hope it ain't 'that' Troll.
Day ~~~1

Right, and now the whole crew wants to abandon ship. What's wrong with these people? Karak and Din'gol both speak of going back to Echo Isles. Jayson says his bones are aching to much from the sea wind. Some gonna join the military. What next? They'll plonk the Red reach on shore and make a house out of it. Not on my watch!

Day ~~~2

Managed to buy the ship from the old geezer. The expression on his face was priceless. Didn't think I had that much money stashed away, did he? Or did he to expect me to abandon ship as the rest of the crew? Bah, to hell with them. I don't need them. I've got -plans-!

Day ~~~8

Took weeks, but finally managed to enchant the ropes somewhat. What nonsense that animation spells should not be used in frequent vicinity. What the woooƶ---

Day ~~~14

The ropes should not come alive again to try strangle me again, I hope. The number of knots I had to untie... my hands are still hurting. The spells -should- be fixed now. Will have to try out.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Red Reach Captain's Log Empty Re: Red Reach Captain's Log

Post by Skarain Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:08 am

Day ~whatever~

Some fine-tuning and the ship works just fine without a crew. Is a mess on trying to magically manipulate all the ropes, but manages somewhat. Can now sail with lacking crew. That's good. Can't -raid- with a lacking crew though. Gotta start shouting.

Dayyyyyy....

Shouting ones throat dry starts to yield some results. Got one Blood Elf mage, few Orcs, a Troll and Forsaken sneaky ones that other day. Also gotta pay a visit to the Phoenixstrider. Not even Elves can resist the glow of jewelry if such is promised to be among loot. That, or a new formula for fashion-changing hairspray.

Day 31, January

Maybe seven to nine crew members, an equal number of volunteers of the Horde to join our first raid. Aren't as much as hoped, but gotta start from somewhere. A few forsaken from Undercity, a Professor and a Doctor. Magic and Healing: Covered. Others are Elves... being elves, then a few Orcs, more Elves, a Goblin cook and least one engineer. Should be a fun trip. Let's see if anyone dies before we even get as far as Darkshore

Day 1 of February

The Raid to Darkshore went well enough. The Alliance as expected had as pitiful defences up there. Not expecting an attack from the seas, clearly. Had an odd lot involved in defense though. A drop of blood on white background on their insignia. Gotta ask one of my contacts to figure out whom the blasted those were. The loot itself was decent. Nothing magnificent on itself, but we got the scroll. That troll also got a pretty nice pillow. Snatched a vase and filled it with moonwell water myself. Gotta try if that makes for any interesting tea. That one Pandaren's so crazy about tea, to the extent it requires protection. The world's mad, clearly. Also got a nice candle for myself! Took it from that one Night Elf's house. Poor sod had fled from the window by the looks of it. Won't be happy to return and see their candle gone! Kobold or Kaldorei, what's the difference? They both start with K anyhow.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down