Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to the Wardens, Disciples, Theatre, Delirium, Cavalry and Ninth Leaders.

+8
Oacenth
CarmtanNightglade
siegmund
Skarain
Skaraa
Elisheva
Mallucis
Zackarn Yorelas
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Letter to the Wardens, Disciples, Theatre, Delirium, Cavalry and Ninth Leaders. - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to the Wardens, Disciples, Theatre, Delirium, Cavalry and Ninth Leaders.

Post by Naroma Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:15 am

Goes without saying myself and the Theatre will happily do battle again with the Vile Thorn.

If Tirisfal proves appealing to some as a location its easily a possibility I would arrange a counter assault. With an idea of who may be interested we can get the ball rolling IC asap.

We won't rest until the Vile Thorn lay in ruins, or we die trying. Either way is likely. Wink
Naroma
Naroma

Character sheet
Name: Naroma Herandir
Title: Master Assassin

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Wardens, Disciples, Theatre, Delirium, Cavalry and Ninth Leaders. - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to the Wardens, Disciples, Theatre, Delirium, Cavalry and Ninth Leaders.

Post by Charlie Blazesong Tue Oct 13, 2015 1:38 am

In house of Yore we swing our handbags like we mean it, good to see the rest of the Alliance does aswell. Hopefully we'll see some bigger numbers from the Horde for next one though.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:15 pm

Charlie Blazesong wrote:..Hopefully we'll see some bigger numbers from the Horde for next one though.

I hope so too although for this one I didn't start approaching people until the week before (it was a bit of a spur of the moment idea). Pick a date and I will start approaching Horde rp and rp/pvp guilds in plenty of time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Tue Oct 13, 2015 9:17 pm

Next friday or the one after that?
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:32 am

We're looking at the 30th Oct (Firday) for a follow up battle as the best date (Closest)

Gives you plenty of time to rally the Horde and us enough pre-warning that we can inform other guilds of it and allow them to make them self available for it

Does that work for you?
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 14, 2015 7:35 am

Good for me. I will get started on rallying the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2