Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[RP-PvP] Shadows in the Night (CONCLUDED)

+5
Littlepip
Tantzui
Skarain
Zackarn Yorelas
Exigua
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[RP-PvP] Shadows in the Night (CONCLUDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] Shadows in the Night (CONCLUDED)

Post by Exigua Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:21 pm

Thank you to all the Alliance that took part in the event, and to the few horde who also were part of it. We had some good fights together!
Exigua
Exigua

Back to top Go down

[RP-PvP] Shadows in the Night (CONCLUDED) - Page 2 Empty Re: [RP-PvP] Shadows in the Night (CONCLUDED)

Post by Sky Bloodbath Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:10 pm

I loved the event, it was by no means perfect, but overall would love to see more events like it. Only way to get better at organizing, developing plot lines and encouraging rp at events like this would be practice. I loved that so many guilds showed up, was dead awkward in many respects as we are obviously not quite used to interacting with each other in that kind of setting. It was challenging in that respect, but also very amusing. I thought personally that we should be throwing ourselves together like that, it gave a real opportunity to meet chars that you wouldn't normally meet, but it turns out we are all a little shy and unsure what to say. I loved how my char (smuggler - Delerium) wound up chatting away with "The Household Cavalry", and our wounds were seen to by the lovely draenai, Kumu (from "The House of Yore"). It made very little sense, but instead of sticking to guild rules, we just ran with it on a personal char agenda, which seemed to work for us. Remember "the enemy of my enemy, is my friend", no point in hashing out guild politics when faced with the Horde threat. Least, that's how I saw it. Making rp happen sometimes relies on just making shit up on the spot Wink
Sky Bloodbath
Sky Bloodbath

Character sheet
Name: Sky Bloodbath
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:53 pm

Practice makes perfect.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2