Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A- Citizen RP intrest check

2 posters

Go down

A- Citizen RP intrest check Empty A- Citizen RP intrest check

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:15 pm

I recently joined DB and i noticed that civilian RP is lacking somewhat. So after reading [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] post, i wanted to do an intrest check. I have never led a RP guild before, but i am online every day and i wouldnt mind someone else making a guild for this.

Let me know what you think!

Back to top Go down

A- Citizen RP intrest check Empty Re: A- Citizen RP intrest check

Post by Skarain Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:07 pm

Welcome to Defias Brotherhood Myula. Smile

On topic itself, unfortunately I do not have time for alts. Already have two and getting a third would stretch my time to thin.

I advice you to ask for the interest in /join LFRP ingame aswell. Of recent, the people browsing these forums have reduced, so catching people interest may be most effective ingame.

While I can not afford the time to play an additional character, I and many others on these forums are more than willing to give you a hand in terms of advice, hints and tips about running a roleplaying guild.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

A- Citizen RP intrest check Empty The guild is created!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:10 pm

Civilians of Azeroth is now created! feel free to message me ingame, Myula (i am on defias brotherhood) for an invitation!

I will happily take suggestions and tips!

Also, thank you for the answer, Skarain Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:46 am

Myula_C wrote:Civilians of Azeroth is now created! feel free to message me ingame, Myula (i am on defias brotherhood) for an invitation!

I will happily take suggestions and tips!

Also, thank you for the answer, Skarain Smile

Welcome to Defias Brotherhood Smile

I always liked this concept but it's a bit difficult to pull off but if you have patience and determination Im sure you can suceed, will make sure you get invites for public events etc

Good luck!
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down