Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Intrest check for a Scavanger hunt

2 posters

Go down

Intrest check for a Scavanger hunt Empty Intrest check for a Scavanger hunt

Post by siegmund Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:57 pm

So what is this about?

Our members have been thinking of ways to spread out the feeling of what does it mean to be a Explorer/Adventurer and similar people. And of course using better advertisement as well as trying out a more open to the cominity event that anyone can join! So a somewhat scavanger or treasure hunt of wit, skill, agility, knowledge and more came to mind. OOCly it could be RNG rolling maybe other things would require brain power, common knowledge, luck or anything else someone might throw at you (Even a giant boulder).

How would it go?

Mainly it's still just a idea. But overall (Depending on number of people who'd show up) you'd be split into teams (You'd be able to chose your partners) and these teams would compete against each other for a prize, how many people would be on a team would be also decided on spot of the day of said event. These teams would reach checkpoints at which they will have to either answer a few riddles or complete a task with the theme of it. The first team to end the last chalange wins!

The event itself would be a one day thing and i'd take place around Stormwind and probably the near regions like Elwynn maybe Redridge, Westfall and such again depending on intrest.

Well what day and time would this be?

Yet to be decided.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'd apreciate thoughts, sugestions, advice or anything else if not grab your Harrison Johnes hats!
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Intrest check for a Scavanger hunt Empty Re: Intrest check for a Scavanger hunt

Post by Firsty Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:44 pm

I'd be interested but of course it'd be based on level zones. (With exception of my Horde).

What i think would be call is like the other way around. Have a free-for-all, give them all a riddle that the answer is a place. Have a person waiting there, and there first, second and third to figure out riddle and find the person win prizes/gold.
Firsty
Firsty

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Tue Jun 25, 2013 1:12 pm

Alliance based of course and the zones would be low level so anyone can join and it depends i don't mind a FFA at all, but again depends on the numbers of people interested, though a FFA can be more interesting and people can still form teams. But usually you might want to see a teamwork chalange too, who knows?

But yeah it will be a person standing at one place and people got to find that place in some way.
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down