Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit

4 posters

Go down

[A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit Empty [A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit

Post by curzes Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 am

Alright, lads. Have 'ya all been to the Tanaan yet. Loads of undiscovered land, waiting to be found? Have 'ya seen any new spots to farm crafting material? I could use your help, if that's the case. Me, the soon-to-be famous merchant Olnam Doombrew, is looking for Merchants and customers to join my company, so we can expand throughout the lands of both Azeroth and Draenor. As soon as we get more merchants, we will open up a Market's day in Stormwind. I am an ambitious man, looking to do a lot of great things with a lot of great people. I would love to have some help from people. I've hard some rumors about some mysterious doubling of Apexis Crystals that will happen a week from now. We should all get together, and see who can farm the most. Maybe we'll find some hordies on the road, as well?

OOC: Stonesteel Company is a merchant-based guild. We will sell merchandise and services to others. I created this guild myself, because I don't know what I prefer more. A guild with only rp, and a guild with only pve or pvp did not seem like my thing. Therefore I wish to appeal to all sorts of players. We will host weekly raiding and pvp, but I will try to implement rp as much as possible. In order to keep it interesting for people that dont do rp, I will add rp to game-content, and include prizes for mvp, winner of tournament etc. I hope this idea is okay. I would really like to hear people's opinions about it. My 1st plan for a rp-event is 3rd of july, at the opening of the bonus apexis event. I was hoping to do some bar-rp afterwards, too. Hope you guys are interested. For any questions, suggestions or wish for invites you could also contact me on:

Battletag: Sekanina#2171
E-mail: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hope everyone is having a great time in Tanaan! Good luck and have fun!

curzes

Back to top Go down

[A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit Empty Re: [A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit

Post by Mallucis Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Minister of Trade will be pleased to meet you and talk about your company.
Mallucis
Mallucis

Character sheet
Name: Aramal Blackstone
Title: Knight of Stormwind, Lord of Blackwood

http://mallucis.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

[A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit Empty Re: [A] - Stonesteel Company - Social guild looking to recruit

Post by Skarain Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:50 pm

Hello Curzes. I do not play alts, so i am afraid i have no character for the guild. Nonetheless i wish you the best of luck with your guild and answer a few questions of yours that you have given in this thread of yours.

Curzes wrote:Stonesteel Company is a merchant-based guild. We will sell merchandise and services to others.
Interesting. Will put this bit of information behind the ear of my underworld magus. There are many things she might be interested to purchase.

Curzes wrote:I will try to implement rp as much as possible.
Something that may help: Try to include as many of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] into your guilds calendar. It will give your guild some guaranteed roleplaying that does require only minimal effort from you, so you are able to create more as a whole.

There is also a Summer Ball (party) coming on Sunday and a War Council next week Wednesday for Alliance, but those do not have a Forum post that i can link into.

Curzes wrote:include prizes for mvp
mvp? I've no clue what mvp means, but i did first read mrp, which is a roleplaying addon. I thought for a moment that you'd be giving a prize for the best mrp description, aka, the best character profile description. Not a bad idea, even if saying so myself.

Curzes wrote:I hope this idea is okay. I would really like to hear people's opinions about it.
I think the idea is okay. You may have difficulties to run RP + PvP + PvE + Social all by yourself, but that doesn't mean that one should not aspire into great things. Just be careful to not burn out. Guild Leading can be taxing.

As for other opinion... well, there certainly is no other Merchant guild that i know of around at the moment, so you'll have free reign on that front!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will also be an event according to your interests, as it is one event centered around Trading. You are welcome to show up there and step-by-step work on to take over the market, if that is of your interest.

As for the idea of doing game-content as Roleplaying, i think that is a good idea. Different, but good. People play the game for different reasons and different goals in mind. If someone enjoys doing them dailies, does not hurt to add a bit of extra flavor into it in effort to interest others of roleplaying.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:11 pm

mvp means Most Valued Player
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by curzes Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:09 pm

As to what you said Skarain:

I just started recruiting, and I'll remind people that they should farm all of their professions that might be worth buying. Personally I have 700 inscription, and will be selling my services on different Market events.

I will do and I will definitely check up on the public roleplaying events. The guild-roleplay will be quite different, as the personalities of the characters will be much more relevant. The rp-bit will involve a lot of storytelling of previous adventures as you walk, or telling some stories by the fireplace. Maybe complain about previous complications you've had with the raid boss. We won't have any campaign in particular. I will encourage everyone to attend the public roleplaying events. I also planned on making a ruleset for thievery at Market's day. I will be able to attend the summer's ball ^^

That is a good idea. I will definitely suggest MyRolePlay to everyone. Some people dont have rp names so they should use those to compensate. Most valuable player was what i meant. When I had the idea of apexis hunting, i want to make a condition of finding most rares/farming most apexis or something like that.

The focus will be the social bit. I will not be in charge of everything. I will be in charge of rp and some pve-sessions. I have a couple of other guys that are eager to pve and pvp. The idea will be to have a place to gather people that want to do different things. We're not going to be doing HFC mythic any time soon, or get rank 1 RBG. We're simply going to enjoy doing what we like, and maybe switch up between pve and pvp, regardless of previous experience

I will grant some small perks to guild members on rp events (discounts, in-house rewarding etc.). Even if you aren't interested in roleplaying you will have some perks just by attending. I hope some of you experienced rpers will be interested in joining as well, though ^^

curzes

Back to top Go down

Post by Skarain Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:09 pm

curzes wrote:I'll remind people that they should farm all of their professions that might be worth buying.
Most stuff traded in roleplaying is usually emoted, but having max level profs i guess never hurts.

curzes wrote:That is a good idea. I will definitely suggest MyRolePlay to everyone.
Total RP 3 is a newer, more modern addon for the same reason. It falls on personal preference though.

All in all, good luck with the guild.
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by curzes Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

We'll keep prices as low as possible in order to appeal to everyone Smile

I'll check it out. Thanks, and good luck to you too Smile

curzes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down