Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

+29
Zathoroz
Lexgrad
Terenus
Sam
Bradley
Robin Drake
Demurral
Adry
Arabella Greene
Garrett
Chase - Esou
Amaryl
Zhakiri
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
siegmund
Vardrek/Burgen
Charlie Blazesong
nope
Anivitas
Lyniath
Tobias Redeye
Coppersocket
Helmut
Beladon
Ren Winter
Drustai
Ixirar
Raene
33 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. - Page 4 Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Robin Drake Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:46 pm

Oh look. Now look what you've done. Even the Elekk Terrorist is getting involved.
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet
Name: Robin Drake
Title: Wolf of Shady Lady Street

Back to top Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. - Page 4 Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 pm

Robin Drake wrote:Oh look. Now look what you've done. Even the Elekk Terrorist is getting involved.

Mhm DoL can dish it out but not take it...at least thats the opinion I got from Terenus crying to me in whisper to stop standing on his ERP with my Elekk. I was trying to spice up the relationship.

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:47 pm

I swear to cod Vard, accept the fish!

Edit : Also, what does Cartel have to do with the C.O.G Shield raids on Silverlavia?
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:48 pm

The Great Jack Ironside wrote:Mhm DoL can dish it out but not take it...at least thats the opinion I got from Terenus crying to me in whisper to stop standing on his ERP with my Elekk. I was trying to spice up the relationship.

Did you mention the length of his trunk? Wink
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:51 pm

Shhh Cartel, we don't care, we don't give you attention anymore so you have no further reason to comment on this.

Edit : Also you disappoint me, there was no "Cunt" in those sentences
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Name: Zathoroz
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Zathoroz wrote:Shhh Cartel, we don't care, we don't give you attention anymore so you have no further reason to comment on this.

Not true I get lots of attention from a "Vardrek" lvl 1 human paladin on AD, I like to gather up all his attention in jars and then bathe in it and purr.

Also, Cunt.

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Beladon Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:01 pm

The Great Jack Ironside wrote:
Zathoroz wrote:Shhh Cartel, we don't care, we don't give you attention anymore so you have no further reason to comment on this.

Not true I get lots of attention from a "Vardrek" lvl 1 human paladin on AD, I like to gather up all his attention in jars and then bathe in it and purr.

Also, Cunt.

Mail him a fish! I shall supply you with the merchandise and compensation to cover mailing costs.
Beladon
Beladon

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Never forget
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:03 pm

Let me sum this up, you left the server, act like you do not care anymore yet still you crave attention from the majority of the RP'ers here.

I have no idea how you people work anymore, maybe it is just the internet taking affect.
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Beladon wrote:Mail him a fish! I shall supply you with the merchandise and compensation to cover mailing costs.

Gee Beladon thanks, but next time please place in little big with water, You're one true love, Jack Ironside.

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Your*
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:08 pm

We have plenty of fish to go around Beladon. Don't you worry. Hue. Hue. Internal guild rank jokes. I'm so good. In fact.. my entire life and guild is a joke. It's great.
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:10 pm

Furenia Krast wrote:Your*

Thanks for getting involved, How did you escape the ERP enclosure that is Stormwind Stockades?

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:13 pm

I love how Cartel is now attacking ERP'ers after your own little things on DB, and don't try to hide it, we all know it, the only crime you guys did was spreading STD's
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Robin Drake Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:14 pm

Zathoroz wrote:I love how Cartel is now attacking ERP'ers after your own little things on DB, and don't try to hide it, we all know it, the only crime you guys did was spreading STD's

It was Jack. Pls don't hurt us.
Robin Drake
Robin Drake

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Zathoroz wrote:I love how Cartel is now attacking ERP'ers after your own little things on DB, and don't try to hide it, we all know it, the only crime you guys did was spreading STD's

I spread them to a few DoL members too mate. Shame they got kicked, I was about to recreate the Scourge Plague on Jack.

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks for getting involved, How did you escape the ERP enclosure that is Stormwind Stockades?

lube
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 pm

You almost did it, but then carel moved server then we were safe ._.
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:17 pm

Furenia Krast wrote:

lube

Fair enough, Was your key shaped penis on your female worgen too thick? Should go well with your skull mate. *mic drops*

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Furenia Krast wrote:

lube

Fair enough, Was your key shaped penis on your female worgen too thick? Should go well with your skull mate. *mic drops*

Alright that's enough, pick the microphone back up and lets have a rap battle. 1 round each. Do it unless you're a wuss!
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spoiler:

This thread has gone completely offrails. I found this thread funny, but you guys are completely ruining it now by moaning at each others. As such, I felt this screenshot represented my emotion to it very well. (Plus, it looks funny)

Ps. The selfie cam is more fun to use than I initially gave it credit for. If you're getting zerged repeatedly in WPVP, there's nothing that breaks the feeling of the situation more than breaking out the selfie cam to take a few snapshots at your murderers. It's quite hilarious really.

Last edited by Coppersocket on Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:26 pm

This is all I see when Tank/Jack tries to be the hardman or act smart. XD

Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:28 pm

Probably some time ago when stockades got attacked by gnolls and kobolds.

siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by The Great Jack Ironside Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Vardrek/Burgen wrote:This is all I see when Tank/Jack tries to be the hardman or act smart. XD

*Pulls out jar and starts to collect* This is exactly what I fucking need for later in my bath....

The Great Jack Ironside

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zathoroz Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:40 pm

This iis how I imagine cartel.
Zathoroz
Zathoroz

Character sheet
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next