Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

+29
Zathoroz
Lexgrad
Terenus
Sam
Bradley
Robin Drake
Demurral
Adry
Arabella Greene
Garrett
Chase - Esou
Amaryl
Zhakiri
Krogon Devilstep
Vaell
siegmund
Vardrek/Burgen
Charlie Blazesong
nope
Anivitas
Lyniath
Tobias Redeye
Coppersocket
Helmut
Beladon
Ren Winter
Drustai
Ixirar
Raene
33 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:03 pm

Picollo of flaming fire only affects Alliance not Horde, so it did not force any Horde to dance, it also has a 5 minute cooldown.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL. - Page 2 Empty Re: Calling out Beladon, and the trolls of DoL.

Post by Raene Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:04 pm

Another thing that we know for a fact is that Galan the character he was on, was far away from most of the fighting Rp'ing in the court of the sun, he got a wave which he received from myself and Coppersocket, Rp'ing in a secluded corner, the previous time before this the only thing he was accomplishing before server reset was killing a level 35 rogue from AD continously.

This has been going on for over a month Vard. Not just the two times you've mentioned. As for the level 35? I came at a group of about 5-6 over and over, seeing how long I could last. I wasn't aiming for the 35, he just so happened to be there with PvP on getting killed by splash damage.

That being said you died soon enough when we matched you for numbers.

I won't hide it with IC though, we went for a fight pure and simple, in some cases we got a fight, others we didn't, if we didn't get a fight we moved on

Which is why I didn't have a problem with the trolling up until it was argued that everything that was done was justifiable in an RP and IC sense. I disagree entirely.

If you want to troll, spam spell effects, ride big mounts on top of RPers, /dance on top of RPers. Fine. Be like aBoC and troll to your hearts content.

Just don't be shocked when people struggle to take you seriously.
Raene
Raene

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:14 pm

Vardrek/Burgen wrote:Picollo of flaming fire only affects Alliance not Horde, so it did not force any Horde to dance, it also has a 5 minute cooldown.
You were dancing around/atop people. Why would I lie? I actually like a lot of the people who did it. I just think you're being a bit of a wet wipe by trying to hold the high ground. You do troll. No need to beat around the bush.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Matched for numbers? It was a level 35 Rogue 2 level 100 Rogues and me lol vs A DK a Brewmaster monk and some rogue/rogues, the DK having the brains to stand in my N.U.C.U.L.A.R target painter.

We didn't dance on top of them, we danced in our little group with a picollo now and again (show me in the blizzard terms of service/policies where dancing is wrong and infringes upon Rp.)

A Vicious War Ram and horses are also not that big, only big mount we have is Charlies fire hawk (which is probably what you are whining about)

Also the things we did were nowhere near the levels of Aboc, their was no disco balls, their was no spam of  searchlights.

One also has to remember that people do not have to be IC all the time or Roleplay all the time, they can go out and enjoy the Out Of Character content.

When you whine about trivial matters, don't be surprised Raene when Rp-PvP'ers and PvP'ers refuse to take you seriously.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:25 pm

You definitely did dance all around me. My opinion of you has definitely diminished from this thread. I can't recall a previous time exactly, but I remember thinking before this "Vardrek is a known RP troller." So I don't know why you'd have need to try and take some moral high ground for trolling. Don't be such a wet wipe.

No, it's not going to get you banned, I wouldn't even report you if it was a good reason to be banned for.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:53 pm

Despite Zelium,Coppersocket,Charlie and co+50% of AD raid, I seem to fail to see any "blame" going towards them, seems Vaell and Raene like to specifically pick out one group and try to ostracize them.

We also have to put in the fact you weren't Rp'ing when we came to say hi to you, so don't be a wet wipe.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Vaell Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:00 pm

There was two people about 10ft away from me RPing though. I'm just responding to your posts, bud. I'm not pinpointing anything.
Vaell
Vaell

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:41 pm

People may believe what they wish to believe about our behavior, but I'll state what I stated to Ranae over whispers on the matter of mounts and spell effects:

When we attack Silvermoon on AD it's actually very rare that we're alone in doing so. More often than not we're actually accompanied by people who do not roleplay or simply don't care for people roleplaying. These people doesn't even need to be in our party, as we've met people from our server there in the past.

As the organizer and spearhead of organizing the attacks on SM, I can at least say that our goal isn't to actually disrupt any roleplayers. If we do, that's a side effect of our primary goal (Which happens to be WPVP).

What we do do however is find people from Defias to mess with them a bit, but that's because we know who they are.

Red is dead. This includes our own people, should they ever find themselves on Timeless or get mind controlled. I mean, clearly the best way to treat your allies is to stab them in the back whenever you get the opportunity.

Nobody gets special treatment. (Aside from Krogon, we specifically hunt Krogon.)
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Krogon Devilstep Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:48 pm

How novel.
Krogon Devilstep
Krogon Devilstep

Character sheet
Name: Krogon Devilstep
Title: Blademaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:20 pm

How can there be Trolls, DoL are alliance
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhakiri Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:55 pm

Lyniath wrote:How can there be Trolls, DoL are alliance

False Trolls! False I tell ye!

This thread...such a...visual disruption.
Zhakiri
Zhakiri

Character sheet
Name: Zhakiri
Title: Da Beast

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:51 pm

Well, I'm sponsored.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:18 am

Hey guys, what's going on here? Let me dance with you all.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Anivitas Mon Mar 23, 2015 12:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anivitas
Anivitas

Character sheet
Name: The Reaper.
Title: Titleception.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chase - Esou Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:40 am

Could anyone shed some light as to why you'd still go to the other faction's city in 2015? Quite curious as I haven't done that in idk how many years. Can't find a reason to, especially as there are probably more than a hundred different ways of PvPing that are a lot more efficient
Chase - Esou
Chase - Esou

Character sheet
Name: herregud
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:52 am

Because it's funny, and it yields a response from players. Plus, there are actually people who respond in kind. If you really need to find a reason to attack Silvermoon, then I suggest you come visit Stormwind for a day and just wait out Doomsday Party or one of the other guilds to come on their daily visit.

They attack our cities, we attack theirs.

Why Silvermoon specifically? You can thank Kelstenkovsky and Uriel for that one. We fight to protect Silverlavia from the illegal immigrants who seek to overthrow the throne of the Tyrant King, Lavian.

It is our duty, our birthright. The immigrants shall burn in righteous fire.
Hail the Tyrant King!

(ie. The Silverlavia idea was brought up by Kelstenkovsky, Uriel made us start repeatedly attacking it when he got severely buttmad that we attacked it. So we made it our "thing" to attack it over and over to piss him off, and now it's escalated into bringing the pain on Argent Dawn as well.)

It all really makes me wish that the RP community in SW would move to IF so that people from AD could come try gank us too.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Tobias Redeye Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:32 am

Coppersocket wrote:
What we do do however is find people from Defias to mess with them a bit, but that's because we know who they are.

/thread
Tobias Redeye
Tobias Redeye

Back to top Go down

Post by Amaryl Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:47 am

Oh wait, so the butthurt is that you attacked silvermoon on AD?

This is even better.

Amaryl

Back to top Go down

Post by Garrett Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:58 am

I guess people gotta keep themselves busy somehow when their server's RP is dead. No big deal tbh, blue shieldz boyz.
Garrett
Garrett

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:54 am

DB rp aint dead. There were like 10 people in the shady lady last night at once.
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:19 am

I've found rp every night
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:47 am

The cartel like to pretend that they killed DB when they left to look cool in front of their new AD buddies. Seems like AD doesn't like them either though.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyniath Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:09 am

Adry wrote:The cartel like to pretend that they killed DB when they left to look cool in front of their new AD buddies. Seems like AD doesn't like them either though.

Now I may be an old fashioned country chicken, and I don't know much about this here AD, but seems to me a server already crowded with crime and guards and nobles and crap really WOULDN'T care for -another-
Lyniath
Lyniath

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Demurral Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:15 am

Adry wrote:The cartel like to pretend that they killed DB when they left to look cool in front of their new AD buddies. Seems like AD doesn't like them either though.
Woah, woah, woah. Why is the Adry civilisation suddenly firing nukes at us? Don't they know we have the Giant Death Robots?
Demurral
Demurral

Character sheet
Name: Greyclaw
Title: Witch of the Wilds

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:25 am

Tyréllius literally has "Destroyer of Defias Brotherhood" as his TRP title on AD. Kind of cute, really, thinking he's important.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next