Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Cenarion Circle RP?

3 posters

Go down

No Cenarion Circle RP? Empty No Cenarion Circle RP?

Post by Verani Oakensoul Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:36 pm

So I've been browsing around for some time now, yet I cannot seem to find any guild representing the Cenarion Circle. Certainly, there are plenty of guilds with members of the Circle, but they all seem to be Night Elf-based, thus allying themselves with the Alliance rather than the Circle. Is there a reason for this? Or have I merely not looked far enough for long enough?

And should it be the case that there is no such guild on Defies, does anyone know of one on another EU server? Thanks in advance.

Verani Oakensoul

Back to top Go down

No Cenarion Circle RP? Empty Re: No Cenarion Circle RP?

Post by Adry Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 pm

At this moment in time there are basically 2 RP servers. Defias and its connected servers, and Argent Dawn. Defias is too small for niche guilds to thrive. If you want such a guild, you might find it on AD.
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:48 pm

There is no druid/Cenarion guild at the moment. It is an open niche for any enterprising guild master to tackle. Good luck to you if you do, otherwise, there are likely some on the linked RP-PvE realms.
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down