Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal

+7
Jondalar Greenfury
Odgan / Keag
Drustai
Arkil
Thygore
Manathon
Sonitus
11 posters

Go down

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal Empty [H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal

Post by Sonitus Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:26 am

After a few meetings with Natures Grasp and some discussion with my officers and guildies, I'd like to make a proposal for all races with the druid class.

Cenarion Circle inspired RP to breathe a little life and perhaps connectivity within the Druid communities.

The proposal itself is pretty self explanatory, we'd basically like to meet other druids within Moonglade, to share knowledge and discuss Druidy things like... plants... and trees... It'll probably sound better when we act it out. The main goal here is to gauge interest for this proposal, which would then be suggested IC by the Banner of the Bloodhoof to the trolls and hopefully by Natures Grasp to the Worgen.

Key notes:

-Real ID and conversations will most likely be necessary, otherwise it will only really be universal emotes or waiting for translations by others, bear in mind you dont have to give out your real ID to everyone, so long as you have one friend who's part of a conversation they can drag you in.
-Not to sound restrictive, but if indeed we have several druids wandering the grove it would be great to keep to small groups, no more than 3 or 4, as any more and the RP can feel a little difficult as people may be writing both emotes and intended /s into the same box and it can get a little crowded.
-PvP gear or current level gear that will give you some health or protection. This comes highly recommended by myself, not to mention there are many fantastic druid sets that can be made from leather, there's no reason not to transmog a PvE or PvP set to the one you intend to use for RP as it might just save your life.
-Respect within the Grove, the place of which we are RPing is of course for members of the Circle, or druids in general, so it would be appreciated if OOC behaviour was kept on the low.

Alternatively (as our RP with NG last night demonstrated), we can fall back to one of two locations if conditions in Moonglade are unfit for people to carry on RP, as the Warden NPC's themselves can be just as dangerous to players as a fan of knives spam from rogues.

I suggest using Teldrassil, if Alliance are being killed by the Horde, where they can blue shield. Or the mountains of Mulgore, where we can blue shield if Alliance kill us.
NG and BotB alread know of fall back locations that would be suitable and we'd ask that in this situation people keep an open and imaginative mind.

I'd really appreciate feedback, please make suggestions or criticisms below!
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal Empty Re: [H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal

Post by Manathon Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:30 am

Yes. ...That is pretty much all I have to say. Sounds awesome!
Manathon
Manathon

Character sheet
Name: Manathon Oakshadow
Title: Druid with beard

Back to top Go down

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal Empty Re: [H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal

Post by Thygore Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:49 pm

I support this!

(You didn't see that comming, did you?!)
Thygore
Thygore

Character sheet
Name: Thygore Cloudchaser
Title: Apprentice druid

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:07 pm

You know you have my full support on this. Arkil's home is in Moonglade, so whenever you fancy some Circle Rp, give me a shout.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:45 pm

*hiss*

Dirty traitors, you night elves.

*Edit* Curious on something, actually. How do RID conversations work? I mean, if a friend 'pulls you in' to the conversation, does everyone involved see your RID? Or just the people that already have it?
Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Manathon Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:52 pm

People who aren't in your friends list have their character names shown, not their real names.
Manathon
Manathon

Character sheet
Name: Manathon Oakshadow
Title: Druid with beard

Back to top Go down

Post by Drustai Fri Jun 29, 2012 1:58 pm

Good to know, thanks.

Drustai
Drustai

Character sheet
Name: Archmage Drustai
Title: The Necromancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Fri Jun 29, 2012 7:14 pm

Niiice.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:42 am

As I was rudely prohibited (work) in attending the last session of NG/BoB, I demand attendance to this.

Sounds great Sonitus.
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:58 am

Jondalar Greenfury wrote:As I was rudely prohibited (work) in attending the last session of NG/BoB, I demand attendance to this.

Sounds great Sonitus.

Ah I see! And there I was feeling heartbroken when I couldn't see you in-- Ahem.

I'll talk it out with Arkil IC and OOC this week. See if we can find a date good for as many people as possible too.
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:47 am

I'm in, Bit loves Taurens so he'll be there
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonitus Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:59 am

Biterius wrote:I'm in, Bit loves Taurens so he'll be there

Call me paranoid... But how're we defining "love" here?
Sonitus
Sonitus

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:40 pm

Sonitus wrote:
Biterius wrote:I'm in, Bit loves Taurens so he'll be there

Call me paranoid... But how're we defining "love" here?

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal 13404010
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Ara Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:28 pm

[H+A] Cenarion Circle inspired RP - Cross faction proposal Images_logo_sm

Obviously
Ara
Ara

Character sheet
Name: Ara
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:17 pm

While Maga thinks you dirty druids are traitors and fiends, my lovely Shu'halo Pamuyaa will be there by her chieftain! How will we treat the Trolls and Worgen? Will it be a tauren-night elf affair with them invited along to observe the circle in action? I'm actually not sure of their race's involvement with the circle.
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Jondalar Greenfury Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:44 am

I believe the Cenarion Circle is/was considered mostly a Kaldorei - Tauren organization mainly because there only was Kaldorei and Tauren Druids. As we now have Druids of the new races, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to join the Circle also.

I also remember a Troll Druid in the Plaguelands wanting to cleanse the infected animals there.

*does a wowwiki check*

Zen'Kiki is a troll initiate of the Cenarion Circle seeking to cleanse the Plaguelands.

I think it would be appropriate that a joint Kaldorei-Tauren assembly invites others of our new Druids into the service of the Circle Wink
Jondalar Greenfury
Jondalar Greenfury

Character sheet
Name: Jondalar Greenfury
Title: Keeper of Natures Grasp

Back to top Go down

Post by Kristeas Sunbinder Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 am

Doesn't one troll druid mention that the Night Elves were quite shocked about that. "Ya should 'ave seen da look on 'is face." or something like that.
Kristeas Sunbinder
Kristeas Sunbinder

Character sheet
Name: Kristeas Sunbinder
Title: Operative for Sin Belore

Back to top Go down

Post by Odgan / Keag Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:30 pm

Indeed, http://www.wowpedia.org/Zen%27tabra does. And in the Firelands qeustchain, you spot some troll druids as well.
Odgan / Keag
Odgan / Keag

Character sheet
Name: Ildranor Strongbrew
Title: Mountaineer-Sergeant

Back to top Go down

Post by Arkil Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:05 pm

I have little to no knowledge of Troll Druidism, but as far as I'm aware Worgen Druidism is based closely on Paganism, and those IC who follow it go by the name 'Druids of the Harvest' and have absolutely no links to Cenarius whatsoever.

I think it'd be unlikely they'd be permitted with little belief in what the Circle stands for. As much as Ark has a slight interest in the Worgen, their presence in Moonglade as an equal within the Cenarion Circle may not go down so well.
Arkil
Arkil

Character sheet
Name: Arkil Stormfeather
Title: Keeper

http://www.alexandashley.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Rhavz'amul Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:59 am

Well Biterius left every single "circle"s after he learned how to fly. He's more like a freelancer, but i can understand if you don't want a gorgeous druid in your circle. Jealousy is a bitch sometimes *flips his hair*

Last edited by Biterius on Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to flip my hair)
Rhavz'amul
Rhavz'amul

Back to top Go down

Post by Magaskawee/Anaei Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:46 am

In regards to Trolls and Worgen, I very much see the Cenarion Circle on par with the Kirin Tor. When a new 'source' of their 'dominion' arises, is it not wise to curb it and bring it into the fold rather than have it run rampant? The Kirin Tor 'guide' new races when they discover magic, perhaps the circle could take this chance to bring the Trolls and Worgen into the fold!
Magaskawee/Anaei
Magaskawee/Anaei

Character sheet
Name: Magaskawee Grimtotem
Title: Elder Crone of the Banner of the Bloodhoof

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down