Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] Looking for a bar fight! (concerns DRS)

Go down

[A] Looking for a bar fight! (concerns DRS) Empty [A] Looking for a bar fight! (concerns DRS)

Post by Lyminia Thu May 20, 2010 1:46 am

OOC

We're looking for 2-4 dwarves of the Dwarven Rifle Squad to be a part of an IC story of a few members of Nature's Grasp. Practically we're just asking for the permission to use your names in our story, we won't be RPing the incident. The reason we're not just making up some names is that this way it's a lot more interesting, since it may have some IC consequences (or it may not).

Basically, the dwarves we're looking for should like drinking and fighting, and they shouldn't be too interested in diplomatic relations. One dwarf in particular should be quite the provocative type or slightly NE disliking, you get the idea. To my knowledge that applies to every dwarf alive, so I hope some will step forward.

I have to emphasize that this is not very serious, just a fun story that only concerns those involved. However, it might lead to some interesting RP between DRS and NG (or, once again, might not), even though this doesn't really have anything to do with the guilds themselves.

If you're interested or have any questions, please send me a PM.

Lyminia

Back to top Go down