Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic

+2
Arabella Greene
Adry
6 posters

Go down

An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic Empty An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Adry Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:40 pm

The following notice has found its way to several spots around the Mage Quarter, stamped with the seal of the Ministry of Magic in magical ink

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic
The Ministry of Magic prides itself in being a world-leader of magical intuition and academic research. In order to maximise efficiency in the ever-changing world, the Ministry is undergoing drastic changes. A range of new vacancies have opened up and any and all magic users, be you apprentices or artisans, are urged to consider yourselves as candidates for staff. We are looking for magic users of any calibre who wish their opinions to be heard, as well as administrative staff (prior experience is preferred but not required).

In the interest of transparency in uncertain times, the Ministry shall hold its own open sessions. Representatives of the Ministry will be present to discuss any upcoming changes, and members of the public are encouraged to come voice their opinions, with dates yet to be arranged. Until then, any magic users or members of the public are welcome to write to the Ministry or seek out representatives with queries and complaints. Applicants for the new vacancies should contact the Ministry via letter or appointment.

Further announcements will be made at the Stormwind City Council open session on the fourteenth of the month.

Signed, Elizabeth Taragon-Tollemache, Minister of Magic
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

OOC:

Last edited by Adry on Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic Empty Re: An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Arabella Greene Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 pm

((Wow this sounds like a great initiative. I've wanted this for so, so long! <3))
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic Empty Re: An Important Bulletin from the Ministry of Magic

Post by Skarain Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:26 pm

One of the notices is found vandalized. The words "any and all magic users" have been written over in bold letters with crimson red substance, reading now "Hands of a Healer"
Skarain
Skarain

Character sheet
Name: Skarain Feirand
Title: Mother of the Flame

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:41 pm

((Twat. Nawh just kiddin' yo know I luff chu. <3 Also I love that stamp. *Drools on stamp.* Good luck!))
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Adry Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:44 pm

((I made that stamp last night when I was meant to be asleep))
Adry
Adry

Character sheet
Name: Lelitha Étoires
Title: Pretend-Champion of the Band of the Brave

Back to top Go down

Post by Arabella Greene Wed Oct 08, 2014 10:50 pm

((It's pretty funky, gj))
Arabella Greene
Arabella Greene

Character sheet
Name: Arabella Greene
Title: Terrible Role Model.

Back to top Go down

Post by Feral / Blackfall Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:54 pm

Loving it!
Feral / Blackfall
Feral / Blackfall

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:03 am

(( Magic! I want in. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Rashka Sat Oct 11, 2014 2:59 pm

Adry wrote:((I made that stamp last night when I was meant to be asleep))

((Admit it, you never sleep when you're supposed to. Nobody do.>:3))
Rashka
Rashka

Character sheet
Name: Rashka Facebreaker
Title: Champion of Blood, Champion of the Red Blades, & Former Champion of the Horde.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down