Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier)

+8
Rend.
Vardrek/Burgen
siegmund
Littlepip
erwtenpeller
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Nexiax
Charlie Blazesong
12 posters

Go down

Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier) Empty Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier)

Post by Charlie Blazesong Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:54 pm

Dear citizen of Stormwind, do you have a passion for digging up old stuff. Do you crave adventure and have an urge to uncover history?
Then this is your chance! The Ministry of magic is gathering a small team of archaeologists, scholars, arcanists and security personnel to help out whenever required. Send your application to Heir'tar "Charlie" Blazesong today.

Heir'tar Blazesong, assistant to Archmage Serentyne minister of magic.

Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier) Empty Re: Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier)

Post by Nexiax Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:19 pm

((Isn't this the core idea behind the Freelancers guild?))
Nexiax
Nexiax

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier) Empty Re: Ministry of Magic Archaeology team (flier)

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:21 pm

Nexiax wrote:((Isn't this the core idea behind the Freelancers guild?))

((Does it matter? I assumed the Freelancers were simply adventurers. Charlie is recruiting a team for an ongoing series of events, to perpetuate role-play as part of the Ministry's initiatives. There's no reason both groups can't exist simultaneously.))
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by erwtenpeller Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:53 pm

(( Hire the Freelancers; Problem solved. ))
erwtenpeller
erwtenpeller

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Littlepip Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:04 am

(( Agreed, the freelancers were created for this very reason by the council a few (years?) ago. ))
Littlepip
Littlepip

Character sheet
Name: Littlepip
Title: Runemage

http://the-adventures-of-roleplay.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:32 am

Ariel wrote:(( Agreed, the freelancers were created for this very reason by the council a few (years?) ago. ))

Spoiler:
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Blazesong Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:44 am

(Also. the flier was just incase people that were not affiliated with the Freelancers but wanted a go on it anyway mostly. Not all people wants to leave their current guild etc.)
Charlie Blazesong
Charlie Blazesong

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by siegmund Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:05 am

Charlie Blazesong wrote:(Also. the flier was just incase people that were not affiliated with the Freelancers but wanted a go on it anyway mostly. Not all people wants to leave their current guild etc.)

(Usually you'll have a better chance with numbers and showing up with more then one guild and meeting new faces as well)
siegmund
siegmund

Back to top Go down

Post by Vardrek/Burgen Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:06 am

The council doesn't need to be making and running everything these kind of things can be left for guilds to bring a diversity to the servers RP-PvP guilds. It gets quite difficult for those who do not agree with the council to separate themselves from a council that has an infrastructure in everything, old councils it was encouraged that if you did not like them you could ignore them and carry on that becomes harder when the council spreads from just being an event maker to then becoming an actual body that creates institutions

You also get a nice dynamic with Magic Archaeology between Archaeologists and Mages as well when they come to each other for help.

But yes everything this Archaeology Team is just everything that the Freelancers are, from the archaeologists and scholars down to the security team.

I would suggest rather than making a permanent team, make it temporary employment and have an Archaeology event under some storyline that something interesting has been found yada yada.
Vardrek/Burgen
Vardrek/Burgen

Back to top Go down

Post by Rend. Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:15 am

Whatever, whatever, whatever, I have a Dwarf that I'd happily take part with
Rend.
Rend.

Character sheet
Name: Rend
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:31 am

You're all adorable.

Except Rend, he gets it. He's cool.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayle Ravelle Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:04 pm

You know, I heard rumour that there's a boat you could all use to ferry you around on those lovely digging trips.

I bet the Captain is a cool guy.
Kayle Ravelle
Kayle Ravelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaraj Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:05 pm

"You're all adorable" is the argument with wins everything always
Zaraj
Zaraj

Back to top Go down

Post by Swan Emperor Arenfel Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:29 pm

Zaraj wrote:"You're all adorable" is the argument with wins everything always

I try to spread positivity wherever I go, like syphilis.

All sarcasm and japes aside, if you're interested in joining with Charlie's band of archaeologists on their hazardous missions, be sure to send him a letter or contact him in-game! Ministry infrastructure; or no Ministry infrastructure; it was intended to be a loose group that characters can join to partake in events with. My apologies to the Freelancers who believed that I had ripped off their guild concept, there was no intentional plagiarism in mind during its conception.
Swan Emperor Arenfel
Swan Emperor Arenfel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maelmoor Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:19 pm

Creating RP that involve others, no matter of guild or race can never be wrong, good idea Smile
Maelmoor
Maelmoor

Back to top Go down

Post by Izzifix Wed Jul 09, 2014 6:46 pm

By my experience, the current Freelancers leadership aren't the kind of guys who would make drama out of this, but would be more likely to seize it as another chance at RP for the guildies interested.

And going by the guild history, the whole Freelancers-government relationship has not always been very tight.

Izzifix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down