Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP?

2 posters

Go down

Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP? Empty Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP?

Post by Ferbian Gormaine Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:59 am

I'm looking to develop a mage RP and obviously I'd hate to be screwing up lore and basics functions of magic RP. Does anyone know of any good threads, sites or wikia pages that could be good to look over for the most optimal learning of how to RP with magic properly? Choice of magic school isn't important, gladly something that covers anything.
Ferbian Gormaine
Ferbian Gormaine

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP? Empty Re: Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP?

Post by Helmut Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:06 am

If you just scroll down a bit in Game Related then you would have found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
Helmut
Helmut

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP? Empty Re: Good threads / sites to read up on magic RP?

Post by Ferbian Gormaine Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:13 am

Helmut wrote:If you just scroll down a bit in Game Related then you would have found [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Damnit I could've sworn I checked everywhere :<

Thanks a lot ^^
Ferbian Gormaine
Ferbian Gormaine

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down