Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[A] <Wardens of Azeroth>

+9
Skarain
Dianthaa
Shriukan
Catari
erwtenpeller
Táo
Paia/Jenit
Skaraa
Officer High Morale
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[A] <Wardens of Azeroth> - Page 2 Empty Re: [A] <Wardens of Azeroth>

Post by CarmtanNightglade Sun May 15, 2016 2:29 pm

Slight up date on what we are doing Very Happy

We have returned from our expedition into the Ghostlands and more or less pulled back from the Plaguelands after finally dealing with the Necromancer we had been chasing for seven months. So we can be found actively around Ironforge mainly.
Having ended that story I am shifting my -personal- focus onto spotlight events which feature one off events designed to capture things such as culture, wholesome characters and essentially 'different/alternative' RP. We have already had one of them called 'Intruder Alert!' which was a huge spotlight on Gnomish Culture - went down a dream, good turnout so really hoping to continue that onto the other story basis' I have written up on our website.

Storywise we are still going with our Northrend story 'Lost Siblings' which will slowly merge into a brand new story before Legion located in every zone of Pandaria. Bit of MoP nostalgia and all. Karinia is behind those.

Otherwise we have our casual random RP dotting around and returning player-written stories putting the well deserved focus on everyone really, character developments after a surge of business in the past year or so. Of course we are eagerly awaiting the pre-patch where we can get stuck into the Legion attacks. Legion itself is just going to be amazing for us being the first expansion since we started six years ago that actively incorporates what clearly defines us as an RP Guild - so very exciting times ahead!

Bit of a bump, bit of an update - wishing everyone else well and looking forward to seeing people around the community again. Many thanks. Laughing
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet
Name: Carmtan Abendas Nightglade
Title: Physician

http://wardensofazeroth.wowlaunch.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Zackarn Yorelas Sun May 15, 2016 8:22 pm

Nice to see you guys so active, I've been following your various spot-light events and honestly I think it's great that you have been putting so much energy into it, it really shows!

Hope this doesn't come off as condescending but keep up the good work!

+1
Zackarn Yorelas
Zackarn Yorelas

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Mon May 16, 2016 6:22 pm

Not at all condescending! Thank you very much for the kind words, I wish to return them twofold regarding your efforts Horde side Very Happy
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Tue May 17, 2016 9:40 pm

Second spotlight event down. The Wardens return from the Hinterlands after taking part in 'Aerie'.

'Aerie' was a spotlight event that focused on a simple story which allowed flavor through rich Wildhammer culture and the vast scenic value of the Hinterlands to creep in and create a more fulfilling event.

The Wardens went there to neutralize a predator that did not belong in the region, a young Basilisk Mother. The Wardens fought, knocked it out and transported it back to where it belongs. Random RP will be encouraged to follow this as it is integrated into Stranglethorn Vale - it won't feature as another spotlight however.

The spotlight that will replace it in the five piece catalog is called 'Shiver Me, Tim!' and will be pirate themed - more information will follow on the Warden website.
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Sat May 21, 2016 1:53 pm

Wardens voice acted RP event went down a blast. Bunch of us took to raidcall to voice act our own characters - it was fun, awful but ultimately hilarious. Mini report and details on the event have been added to the Warden site for all to view.

Thanks again, new spotlight will be announced soon. Shiver me, Tim!, My Way -on- the Highway and Waste-Wanderer's will be on the calendar soon. Brief update, hope all is going well elsewhere! Very Happy
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Tue May 31, 2016 2:56 pm

Thanks to Charlieblaze, Felha, Murasariya, Esberon, Ququru, Chareshia and Karinia for attending our 'My Way -on the- Highway' spotlight which took some inspiration of characters from Overwatch. I learnt a lot from running and have taken some great ideas to revolutionize rolling style combat to not rely so much on the numbers you roll.
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by CarmtanNightglade Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:51 am

Been a while since we have used this or bumped this. Best way to contact us is in-game.

Active Player Written Storylines:

Aivor's 'Troll Troubles'
Karinia's 'The Smoking Gun'
Missaki's 'Eyes in the Dark'
Ilyania's 'Searching for the Moonwind Family'
My own 'The Fel Iron Cells'

Interested? Ask us about them in-game.
CarmtanNightglade
CarmtanNightglade

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:42 pm

We're still about. Our current storylines:

Fel Iron Cells: A mist has descended upon Darkshire. Men have been scorched in felfire. The Wardens have been playing detective to find the culprit, and who they answer to. Run by Carmtan.
Captain Taylor's Log - 24th Nov-22nd Dec.

Since my last.. I don't know what to call this.. Log? Since my last entry we have had some developments. The Wardens have been more useful than I could have known but the path ahead is much more uncertain than before since it takes us beyond Darkshire. Defending this place and routing out potential spies was tough, very tough, but going out there is a whole different story. I am not even sure who Deadwind Pass belongs to anymore.

The Smoking Gun: Following the assassination of her sister, Kaeomi Lyndor has forged an unlikely alliance with the Wardens. Caught in the midst of mercenaries, withered and shades, the Wardens have been to Helheim and back to get to the bottom of the issue. Run by Karinia.

'Have your mercenaries found the chalice yet?' came the disgruntled voice of their employer through the communication device. He may not have been able to see her, but through Taranyr's arcane magic, she could make out his appearance. Having such a powerful Nightborne arcanist on hand was certainly useful. A worthy investment.

'The Wardens subdued the creature Nicolai released. I am sure it has been destroyed by now,' she calmly replied, unwilling to be brought down to his level, 'If you don't believe me, you could send that pet serial killer you have after them-.
'

Interested? Contact Gerrond-TheVentureCo, Cármtan-TheVentureCo, Alinah-TheVentureCo, or /who us and poke one of us!
Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet
Name: Illyanaeth Arcweaver
Title: Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains and Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:20 pm

Doing my seasonly real forum bump!
Our current storylines:

The Madness of Many:
An old rival has found the Wardens a new set of enemies. Chasing the manipulative necromancer Kora'thil, the wardens find themselves plunged into the deep end, fighting undead, demons and coming face to face with sacrifice, reanimation and horrid aberrations.
Run by Steyen.

Crimson Tide:
Following the death of Gelbick Overdrive, the Wardens find themselves embroiled in a conflict with a band of pirates in possession of a weapon that threatens the safety of countless people. Assisted by the late Gelbick's father and the mysterious Quennar, the Wardens head into the face of danger.
Run by Ferelden.

The Mage, The Demon and the Girl:
Following an encounter with an infernal in the Crimson Thicket, the Wardens meet Altaer Rydon, who they will assist in empowering his stave in order to combat the doomguard that has been tracking him.
Run by Carieth.

Contact Gerrond-TheVentureCo, Cármtan-TheVentureCo or poke one of us in game!
Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet
Title: Lord of the Rhut'van Mountains and Senator of Magical Affairs in Ironforge

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Back here with another update!

Heading into autumn the Wardens once again find themselves up against some rather strange adversaries. It seems the Wardens enjoy hunting down these dark figures as they find themselves embroiled in some odd Troll Troubles, while also dealing with The Madness of Many. Not just content with tracking down things they can just hack down, the wardens have also come a cross a group using Claws of Metal, as well as chasing some thieves from The Boat in the Bay. With many new enemies to face, why not join the Wardens today?

Poke one of us in game and let's go from there!
Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Illyanaeth Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:24 pm

New year, new bump!

Our current stories!
Lycanthoth Lure; After a tip off from the Cenarion Circle, the Wardens find themselves chasing after a group of fanatics devoted to Lycanthoth, brainwashing people into following them.

Worgen Wayfarers; The Wardens find themselves following after a group of slave traders and pirates. Do we need any more explanation than they're slave traders and they're bad? No? Good.

Illyanaeth
Illyanaeth

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2