Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can someone help me find a guild?

3 posters

Go down

Can someone help me find a guild? Empty Can someone help me find a guild?

Post by Howl Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Hello.

I play a worgen called Howl and he is about the only character that has lasted through my altaholism throughout the months, mostly because the character actually means something to me.
In conclusion I've decided to pick the character up again and roleplay him once more, but I am quite honestly finding it hard where to go with the current state of the server.

Had Wild Tempest still been around I would unquestionably had stayed with them, but the guild has taken a hiatus until WoD, and pretty much been arranged to reconsider its own identity for WoD so I don't even know if I'll be returning to that one.

I am looking for a multi-racial guild that isn't too hung up on any niche such as a cult or pack of worgen ( I know no such guild exists atm, just an example) fanatics etc.

Guilds with anything more than a tabard as mandatory uniform, is a no-go.
I am pretty open to anything, but I want it to be a multi-purpose sort of guild that doesn't die out when the idea of the guild has lost its appeal.

Bitesized bit of story:

Howl is a middle-aged gilnean that about 6 months ago after the pursuit of Yavari by the Wild Tempest, changed course and decided to pursue the path of the druid due to motives unspoken.

Because of this, he has been wandering about the great forests of kalimdor for a long time and hasn't been in contact with any sentient mortal race during this pilgrimage.

I'd apreciate a guild that isn't too whimsical and takes them self seriously, but obviously with room for some fun here and there.
That really is all, I don't have any crazy demands, I just want to get back into RP.
Thanks.
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Can someone help me find a guild? Empty Re: Can someone help me find a guild?

Post by Ixirar Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:20 pm

You pretty much perfectly describe the Band of the Brave. We're a bunch of multi-racial adventurers operating out of the Pig & Whistle tavern. The tone in our events is, as you requested, "Serious but with room for fun".

If interested, seek us out at the Pig. We're in Redridge at the moment but I think the trip ends today, so you should be able to find us around Stormwind tonight/Tommorow.
Ixirar
Ixirar

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:24 pm

Well I'll most likely be doing RBG's tonight if the team i play with has room for me, but otherwise I'll definitely be passing by tomorrow or maybe even tonight, thanks.
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Coppersocket Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:11 pm

You have room if you actually show up. Otherwise I'm having Farvyn tank again.
Coppersocket
Coppersocket

Character sheet
Name: Mineral Coppersocket
Title: Street Sweeper, Jeweler

Back to top Go down

Post by Howl Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Either way works really, got balance as main spec.
I will show up tonight though, I promise that much.
Howl
Howl

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down