Defias Brotherhood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[H] Cross Realm RP

+10
Coppersocket
Sanara
Skaraa
Tantzui
Lexgrad
Rashka
Skarain
erwtenpeller
siegmund
Gor'Thrak Frosthowl
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[H] Cross Realm RP - Page 2 Empty Re: [H] Cross Realm RP

Post by Haen Strongwind Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:39 pm

Cross realm RP sounds nice; I'd like to join sometime. I tried moving to AD once, and while it seemed like a good move at first, I moved back after around a year.  I'm generalising heavily here but I don't care: the majority of the people there are awful.  The sheer drama, the srsness, the 'rules', the ego centred "my character is the most important character" mindset the majority of the people I encountered seemed to have, mixed with the sheer busyness (high RP population =/= good RP server as it turns out) and the myriad of terrible RPers...It was just no fun for me. Also, being at an event in the world and being physically unable to actually attack our 'enemies' just sucked the 'war' part out of it.  I personally need the intensity of "anyone can be attacked at anytime, anywhere".  Though saying that; the white gear and auto-attack rule? Surprisingly, I loved it.  That was the one good memory I had, those "epic", drawn out battles that went that bit deeper than a simple series of brief skirmishes & res fests.

Sure, there are great guilds and roleplayers there, but it put me off of Roleplay (and WoW) for a long, long time.    AD may have twice the population of DB, but DB still has character, and roleplaying here is fun.  These are all my own opinions, of course.

Anyways, mixing the two together via cross-realm is a nice middle-ground solution.  Good luck.
Haen Strongwind
Haen Strongwind

Character sheet
Name:
Title:

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2